Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forced Induction (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   FS: Edelbrock e-Force (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180465)

12sec ss 11-04-2011 09:58 AM

FS: Edelbrock e-Force
 
Its a tuner kit, originally ordered for Automatic 2010 Camaro. Whats for sale is the head unit, intake gaskets installed on it, 3" textured pulley, 2010 Camaro heat exchanger, Bosch intercooler pump, fuel rail, coil covers, 2010 camaro water tank. The kit has about 1,000 miles on it. Asking $4,000 for it, would really prefer not to ship. Located in Brooklyn, NY.

http://i42.tinypic.com/33o165c.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/2r2otj9.jpg

12sec ss 11-14-2011 04:25 PM

ttt

toesuf94 11-14-2011 04:46 PM

Why are you selling?

And is that a '49 Buick Sedanette in your sig? ON A DRAG STRIP NO LESS? Awesome!

12sec ss 11-14-2011 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toesuf94 (Post 4015443)
Why are you selling?

And is that a '49 Buick Sedanette in your sig? ON A DRAG STRIP NO LESS? Awesome!

Sure is, '49 Buick Sedanette. Its LS7/4L70E, ran 11.80s on motor and 11.30s with the e-force. Im taking it off and going more cubes.

jwjw12 11-16-2011 05:33 PM

Will it work for an LS3 (manual), I'm located in Albany

Thanks

12sec ss 11-17-2011 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwjw12 (Post 4030012)
Will it work for an LS3 (manual), I'm located in Albany

Thanks

I believe difference in the kits is the valley cover, but to be sure you can call Edelbrock

TAG UR IT 11-17-2011 11:14 AM

.

Revo1 11-17-2011 11:27 AM

Seems like a good deal. Sure wish I had the dough- BUMP

duffmobile 11-21-2011 09:41 PM

why does the TB look dirty / rusted?

What other items would you need to fully install this? Or does it have all the necessary items?

JANNETTYRACING 11-22-2011 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12sec ss (Post 3968706)
Its a tuner kit, originally ordered for Automatic 2010 Camaro. Whats for sale is the head unit, intake gaskets installed on it, 3" textured pulley, 2010 Camaro heat exchanger, Bosch intercooler pump, fuel rail, coil covers, 2010 camaro water tank. The kit has about 1,000 miles on it. Asking $4,000 for it, would really prefer not to ship. Located in Brooklyn, NY.

http://i42.tinypic.com/33o165c.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/2r2otj9.jpg

Why does it have a CTSV throttle body on it?

POWERFREAK 11-22-2011 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING (Post 4058481)
Why does it have a CTSV throttle body on it?

And why are there hose clamps on there? I thought one of the cool things about the eforce was that everything was plug-n-play with factory connectors.

toesuf94 11-22-2011 08:06 AM

Guys: I don't think this came from a Camaro...per se...it came off of a '49 Buick Sedanette with an LS7 in it. The kit originated as a Camaro E-force L99 unit that was installed in a heavily modified Buick.

12sec ss 11-22-2011 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toesuf94 (Post 4058622)
Guys: I don't think this came from a Camaro...per se...it came off of a '49 Buick Sedanette with an LS7 in it. The kit originated as a Camaro E-force L99 unit that was installed in a heavily modified Buick.

Exactly. The throttle body is actually from a 2007 Tahoe, and it doesnt come with the supercharger.

SOPMOD 11-23-2011 05:03 PM

You have PM

SOPMOD...OUT!

12sec ss 11-24-2011 11:00 AM

Sold!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.