Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photoshops / Renderings Forum (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Black Chrome Photoshop Request (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18302)

Angelina 04-11-2009 04:30 PM

Black Chrome Photoshop Request
 
My husband wants me to change my original paint scheme. :paddle: I am getting my IOM painted like the Dale Jr. Concept Car. He wants the top Black Chrome Paint. Can anyone photoshop this for me, so that I can see what it will look like? Thanks!! :happyanim::happyanim:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attach...1&d=1238705832

drivingincamaro 04-11-2009 04:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hm Black Chrome:iono:


so a Shiny Black?

i do not think it is possible to make a regular black color a shiny black:iono:

Just for a Note: that Orange is not inferno orange metallic

it is just a random orange i made in a photoshop program :iono:

The pic below me is more of a redish orange but it is still not identical to IOM

Angelina 04-11-2009 04:41 PM

Yeah it is shiny...I have only seen it on rims, I'll look for a picture

Angelina 04-11-2009 04:48 PM

Best picture I can find...

http://www.innate.com/images/Misc/Chrome/BC.jpg

cyberbro 04-11-2009 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelina (Post 399756)
My husband wants me to change my original paint scheme. :paddle: I am getting my IOM painted like the Dale Jr. Concept Car. He wants the top Black Chrome Paint. Can anyone photoshop this for me, so that I can see what it will look like? Thanks!! :happyanim::happyanim:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attach...1&d=1238705832

I like this a lot because I think the IOM is a lot on the whole car, nice solution. Almost like a convertible look.

Angelina 04-11-2009 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drivingincamaro (Post 399778)
Hm Black Chrome:iono:


so a Shiny Black?

i do not think it is possible to make a regular black color a shiny black:iono:

Just for a Note: that Orange is not inferno orange metallic

it is just a random orange i made in a photoshop program :iono:

The pic below me is more of a redish orange but it is still not identical to IOM

Yeah I know it is not exact to IOM :iono: but I figure it will give me a good idea of how my car will look. Still at 3000:paddle: lol

drivingincamaro 04-11-2009 04:50 PM

hm actually IOM changes with different sunlight:iono:

i dont have cs3 or cs4 i have a simple photo shopping program :yikes::yikes: :help:

Angelina 04-11-2009 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberbro (Post 399800)
I like this a lot because I think the IOM is a lot on the whole car, nice solution. Almost like a convertible look.

My car I want is the convertible, so when they are in production I will be trading in/selling the coupe.

VenomZ302 04-14-2009 09:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Maybe it would look like this? I've actually got a guitar with black chrome hardware, so I know what it theoretically should look like, but it may be hard to represent on a flat image.

Angelina 04-20-2009 05:15 PM

Venom-

I just got home from Florida and saw this pic...awesome!:happyanim::happyanim::happyanim:

I will show it to the 'ol man when he gets home.

Thank you a lot!!:bow::thumbup:

Bsanf21 08-12-2013 03:33 AM

Does anyone have a real pic of a car like this? I wanna see one just in case I do this.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.