Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   When will your 2010 arrive? For our meeting! (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19321)

perfxn 04-20-2009 11:13 PM

When will your 2010 arrive? For our meeting!
 
this of course is to the best of your knowledge information. i was told and have read that its roughly 4weeks after your TPW. I ask this question so we can set a some what concrete date for our 5thgen meeting!!

My TPW is 5/4-5/10, so she should be here 1st week of june!

would a poll help?

TROY2010 04-21-2009 03:19 PM

NOBODY KNOWS!
Still at 3000

2Scoops 04-21-2009 04:41 PM

Still at 1100... probably be the last one to get one.

Oh well, more time to save up that down payment!!!!

EDIT: Bumped to 3300 last week!!!!!

With that being said...

Who knows. I hope by mid July to be honest.

HTWLSS 04-21-2009 08:31 PM

Still in quality control for all I know.

Iroczlover 04-21-2009 09:01 PM

there were some at the Kent Rail yard today being loaded up.

perfxn 04-22-2009 02:06 AM

yea every two weeks gives me alittle bigger down payment

Stylish 05-13-2009 04:49 AM

Sounds intresting!

Can I join the meeting please?

Lovestanda 05-13-2009 04:57 AM

According to the Camaro marketing director. The dealers actually have the best idea when the car may come in. Also, he said that after the car is built it typically takes 14 days to be loaded on/off rail lines and transported by truck to your dealer. With that said, I really don't think anyone knows for sure when a Camaro will arrive. My neighbor pre-ordered a new Stang the first year of the retro body style. He waited 12 weeks from the order date. I hope I have similar results. When he ordered they were already making the cars. I know many people here ordered in OCT/09 well before cars were being produced. I think those who ordered before production began will in general, have the longest wait times overall:cry:. Wait and see is the only thing we can do. I need my ride for the simple fact I'm on two wheels after selling my Gen 4 recently. Let's go GM!!!!

MerlinZero 05-13-2009 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lovestanda (Post 482709)
According to the Camaro marketing director. The dealers actually have the best idea when the car may come in. Also, he said that after the car is built it typically takes 14 days to be loaded on/off rail lines and transported by truck to your dealer. With that said, I really don't think anyone knows for sure when a Camaro will arrive. My neighbor pre-ordered a new Stang the first year of the retro body style. He waited 12 weeks from the order date. I hope I have similar results. When he ordered they were already making the cars. I know many people here ordered in OCT/09 well before cars were being produced. I think those who ordered before production began will in general, have the longest wait times overall:cry:. Wait and see is the only thing we can do. I need my ride for the simple fact I'm on two wheels after selling my Gen 4 recently. Let's go GM!!!!

That kinda irritates me, especially after getting "we dont know anything" constantly from my dealer.

perfxn 05-14-2009 02:36 PM

Stylish, every ones invited the more, the better.

my TPW of 4/4-4/10 has been pushed back a week, its now thurs so im praying she gets mad fri or sat, if not i will be another week down. i would ove to have her befor the 06/24 so i can drive her to see transformers 2!!

HTWLSS 05-14-2009 03:13 PM

It's too bad the online rail car tracking was taken down. That was the best way to trace the car and estimate delivery. Now we just have to sit it out.

BTW, #295 is shipping today, so I hope we'll all be able to get together some time near the end of the month?

Stylish 05-14-2009 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perfxn (Post 487050)
Stylish, every ones invited the more, the better.

my TPW of 4/4-4/10 has been pushed back a week, its now thurs so im praying she gets mad fri or sat, if not i will be another week down. i would ove to have her befor the 06/24 so i can drive her to see transformers 2!!

Same thing here, hope to receive it before transformers 2. I think it would be great to park next to each other in transformers 2. And as you said the more the better :)

2Scoops 05-15-2009 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stylish (Post 487194)
Same thing here, hope to receive it before transformers 2. I think it would be great to park next to each other in transformers 2. And as you said the more the better :)

That would be awesome.... but all the lookers might scratch our new babies... Might be a good idea to leave a guard out there....

Stylish 05-15-2009 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Scoops (Post 490091)
That would be awesome.... but all the lookers might scratch our new babies... Might be a good idea to leave a guard out there....

I totally agree!! But I know we won't leave a guard out there :(

Jayhawk500 05-16-2009 01:10 AM

Hey, Let me know where and when. The wifes looking to do a road trip.

Stylish 05-16-2009 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayhawk500 (Post 491934)
Hey, Let me know where and when. The wifes looking to do a road trip.

I hope we receive our Camaros soon to have the meeting or tour :thumbup:

perfxn 05-16-2009 02:23 PM

i moved to 3400 on the 9th so its gettig close!!!! which movie thearte should we go to? i dont mind driving a ways!! especially with in her!! that would be so kool to hav 3 or 4 camaros parked right next to each other!!

perfxn 05-16-2009 02:26 PM

oooo yesterday the 15th friday i was goning up glisan around 132nd ish right by teh gulf course and a black 2010 passes by going west, i waved!!!!!!!!!!! MAN IT MADE me so excited to get mine

Stylish 05-16-2009 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perfxn (Post 492889)
oooo yesterday the 15th friday i was goning up glisan around 132nd ish right by teh gulf course and a black 2010 passes by going west, i waved!!!!!!!!!!! MAN IT MADE me so excited to get mine

You mean there is Black Camaro in Oregon right now?!

Richochet83 05-16-2009 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TROY2010 (Post 421784)
NOBODY KNOWS!
Still at 3000

:word:

perfxn 05-18-2009 10:57 PM

yes there is a black 2010 and she is beautiful!!!!!!!!

Stylish 05-19-2009 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perfxn (Post 499634)
yes there is a black 2010 and she is beautiful!!!!!!!!

I thought no one ordered a black yet lol!

Did you order a black also?!!

2Scoops 05-19-2009 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perfxn (Post 492886)
i moved to 3400 on the 9th so its gettig close!!!! which movie thearte should we go to? i dont mind driving a ways!! especially with in her!! that would be so kool to hav 3 or 4 camaros parked right next to each other!!

There's a theater in Hillsboro with a huge parking lot just off of TV Hwy called "Movies on TV" If that works for everyone we should go there. After the movie we could cruise over the the Sonic and get a bite at the drive-in.

Who's interested???

(Man, now I really hope we all have the cars by then!!!)

Jayhawk500 05-19-2009 06:47 PM

Works for me. Date and Times??? Weekends are the best.

perfxn 05-19-2009 07:50 PM

i got a black 2SS RS. its a date!!! now its all up to the general!! are we talking midnight showing first night? im down for that!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.