Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   A few pictures from the shipping yard (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19751)

gazer 04-23-2009 09:20 PM

A few pictures from the shipping yard
 
5 Attachment(s)
Daily drive around the plant with my son and his camera. These were the first ABM and IBM we had seen. Very rainy, cloudy day, tho. Also saw BLK with Cyber Grey stripes in the office parking lot. Was looking at the car for a few minutes before we even noticed the stripes....very subtle on the BLK. It did look sharp, unfortunally, too cloudy to show up in pictures.

Milk 1027 04-23-2009 09:21 PM

was that IBM an SS by any chance.

jeffny09 04-23-2009 09:21 PM

great pics man thanks

bluch 04-23-2009 09:22 PM

nice! :coolpics::thumbsup::thumbup::headbang:

CamaroScotty 04-23-2009 09:23 PM

LOOKY, A RAINBOW OF COLORS!!!!!

SKITTLES MAN, SKITTLES!

gazer 04-23-2009 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milk 1027 (Post 429101)
was that IBM an SS by any chance.

Yes IBM was an SS...very dark blue on a dark day

Milk 1027 04-23-2009 10:01 PM

awesome that's the first IBM SS we've seen.


you should've taken more pictures.

Camaro68 04-23-2009 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milk 1027 (Post 429101)
was that IBM an SS by any chance.

Thats what it looks like brother, a silver SS there NICE :thumbup:
Milk for the new Wolverine movie next week, if you can get a
Wolverine MILK avitor :)

gazer 04-23-2009 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milk 1027 (Post 429281)
awesome that's the first IBM SS we've seen.


you should've taken more pictures.

Had to get my son to hockey..sry. returned today in the sunshine but it was gone....seeing more IBM and ABM in the plant yard

What do people think of IBM with Cyber grey stripes and BLK int? thats what I'm thinking at this point

TJ91 04-23-2009 10:07 PM

thanks alot!

Milk 1027 04-23-2009 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gazer (Post 429309)
Had to get my son to hockey..sry. returned today in the sunshine but it was gone....seeing more IBM and ABM in the plant yard

What do people think of IBM with Cyber grey stripes and BLK int? thats what I'm thinking at this point

I think that would be the perfect color combo for that IBM

gazer 04-23-2009 10:08 PM

We circle the plant usually every day to see what is out there....first IBM or ABM we had seen.....both nice but IBM>mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

RT21 04-23-2009 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gazer (Post 429309)
Had to get my son to hockey..sry. returned today in the sunshine but it was gone....seeing more IBM and ABM in the plant yard

What do people think of IBM with Cyber grey stripes and BLK int? thats what I'm thinking at this point

Now that you mention that ... that rocks, so I'm totally ordering some CGM stipes from CamaroScotty to put on my IBM ... didn't think I wanted stripes, but CGM stripes on the IBM will look hot! :word:

gazer 04-23-2009 10:19 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by RT21 (Post 429351)
Now that you mention that ... that rocks, so I'm totally ordering some CGM stipes from CamaroScotty to put on my IBM ... didn't think I wanted stripes, but CGM stripes on the IBM will look hot! :word:

Yeah...i think they would be SwEeT

Heres a few more pics

gazer 04-23-2009 10:22 PM

CGM SS heading to the States price tag says 35K and change

RT21 04-23-2009 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gazer (Post 429376)
Yeah...i think they would be SwEeT

Heres a few more pics

See...now that kinda sux...wish I was like GTA and ordered the CGM car. But IBM with CGM stripes will look hot! Nice pics dude. Thanx Osawa peeps. You all ROCK! :headbang: Thank you so much for building our cars with passion! :w00t:

Andro 04-23-2009 10:40 PM

Cool pic's

gazer 04-23-2009 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RT21 (Post 429438)
See...now that kinda sux...wish I was like GTA and ordered the CGM car. But IBM with CGM stripes will look hot! Nice pics dude. Thanx Osawa peeps. You all ROCK! :headbang: Thank you so much for building our cars with passion! :w00t:

talked to the bank today and the lady didn't know what a Camaro was...or that it was built in the 'shwa.....had to ask for a new customer service rep...hahaha

RT21 04-24-2009 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gazer (Post 429461)
talked to the bank today and the lady didn't know what a Camaro was...or that it was built in the 'shwa.....had to ask for a new customer service rep...hahaha

That's just wrong...:facepalm:

ZYAL8R 04-24-2009 11:13 PM

Is that a CGM in the pics?

Eighty-Six Z 04-24-2009 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gazer (Post 429391)
CGM SS heading to the States price tag says 35K and change

Hmm wonder if that is my car? Was it an RS auto? :headbang:

2010cantwait 04-24-2009 11:28 PM

Hopefully one of those yellow ones is mine....:wave::sm0::D

Shurenuff 04-24-2009 11:37 PM

More pics of the CGM :wub:

Hyperknight 04-24-2009 11:47 PM

Oh no you don't! That Cyber Grey is MINE


*pushes Eighty-Six Z down*

Eighty-Six Z 04-24-2009 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyperknight (Post 432063)
Oh no you don't! That Cyber Grey is MINE


*pushes Eighty-Six Z down*

LOL!!!

:D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.