Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - California (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   2010 Camaro at Dealership! (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19816)

Prospect20 04-24-2009 01:21 PM

2010 Camaro at Dealership!
 
My dealer, which is George Chevy in Bellflower (right off the 91 freeway), just received their first camaro. Im pretty sure its a show car, but they might sell it to the highest bidder. So go check it out, ask for Allen Bill.

lakers171 04-24-2009 02:07 PM

WHAT COLOR IS THE CAR?

2010SSRSM6 04-24-2009 04:16 PM

Is it a LT or SS? Color?

67camaro99 04-25-2009 12:05 AM

I passed by there, it is Victory Red... did not stop, so unsure what level it is...

New2010CamaroLover 04-25-2009 12:10 AM

damn... this is the second camaro i've heard that's at a so cal dealer and i'm WORKING!!!!!! Stupid 72 hour shifts! Maybe i can take the ambulance down there.. Just a LITTLE outta my response area, lol

UCI CamaroFan 04-25-2009 03:09 AM

I saw a Black 1LT at Mullahey Chevy in Fullerton.

memocg 04-25-2009 04:15 PM

Stopped by today
 
It is a victory red with rs package. It is going to $30, 700, or 2k over msrp. I stopped by as I wanted to get a better look at the color as it is the same that I ordered. The car is still up for grabs. I 'll just have to wait on my 2ss

bluch 04-25-2009 04:24 PM

2K over isnt bad.....if it what you would have ordered and color. we have seen other dealers trying to sell for much more than that over MSRP

Marvelous 04-25-2009 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCI CamaroFan (Post 432191)
I saw a Black 1LT at Mullahey Chevy in Fullerton.

I can confirm that this car is still there as of 20min ago.

Looks fabulous!

It's going for 27K but with a 5K mark-up :facepalm:

I hope if someone comes in interested they'll consider taking off the adjustment or selling it for less than a 5k mark-up.

joerod97 04-26-2009 01:25 AM

Has anyone seen a new camaro in northern california ?

memocg 04-26-2009 02:22 AM

Other Dealer Cars
 
I have seen the Yellow LT at Sopp Chevrolet they are asking 5k over msrp. I've also heard of the dealer demo at Felix Chevrolet, I haven't seen it personally but I was told they are asking 10k over MSRP:mad0260::mad0260::mad0260: and Like I said the VR in bellflower is 2k over msrp. I'll go by Felix on monday and see if with my own eyes.

UCI CamaroFan 04-26-2009 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marvelous (Post 433336)
I can confirm that this car is still there as of 20min ago.

Looks fabulous!

It's going for 27K but with a 5K mark-up :facepalm:

I hope if someone comes in interested they'll consider taking off the adjustment or selling it for less than a 5k mark-up.

LOL. Yeah I know. I saw it listed on craigslist, called them up and asked them how much over MSRP they wanted, and then I laughed.

I am from fullerton, so I had to go check it out. When I tried to sit in it though, they told me that it got sold last night and that the buyer took the keys.

joerod97 04-26-2009 04:01 AM

go to camaro.spasticsquirrel.com/kml.aspx and this site will give you a list of all camaros made so far and where they have been shipped to.

67camaro99 04-26-2009 11:45 AM

Delillo in Huntington Beach has a Red RS/LT1 , only $695 over MSRP, as they added the "Paint Guard". Anyhow, under 28K, so thats a real good deal. Sales man said they can't sell it for 2 weeks. (May 6th, I'm sure).

Marvelous 04-26-2009 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCI CamaroFan (Post 434191)
LOL. Yeah I know. I saw it listed on craigslist, called them up and asked them how much over MSRP they wanted, and then I laughed.

I am from fullerton, so I had to go check it out. When I tried to sit in it though, they told me that it got sold last night and that the buyer took the keys.

ROFL,they either lied or the buy cancelled the buy because I walked in, looked around, opened the door, sat in it, adjusted the seats, messed with all the buttons, opened the hood and trunk and then I left, they saw me, none of them even came to me to see if I was interested in buying or NOTHING, not one word, which kind of annoyed me, I guess I didn't look like a serious buyer, which I wasn't but I will be in 2010 aaaaaaaaaand I will not be going to them when I buy my Camaro, just for that simple fact

linkwpc 04-26-2009 04:08 PM

i just saw it right now. its still there and its 1:07pm

UCI CamaroFan 04-26-2009 06:13 PM

Selman Chevrolet (my dealership) also has a black 1LT, but with the upgraded connectivity package as well as the 21 inch wheels and ground effects.

I saw it, and I can honestly say the ground effects look horrible.

2010SSRSM6 04-27-2009 05:49 AM

The car at Selman in VIN 1260. Looks like they did the same thing as Singh and preorded for a "buyer" and had them drop the order.

Turner1966 04-27-2009 11:05 AM

anymore anywhere?

Iwantone2 04-27-2009 12:04 PM

From my understanding, Connell Chevrolet (Costa Mesa) has a red 'Maro (per my salesman). I'll try to stop by after work today to check it out!

tribone 04-27-2009 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marvelous (Post 434900)
ROFL,they either lied or the buy cancelled the buy because I walked in, looked around, opened the door, sat in it, adjusted the seats, messed with all the buttons, opened the hood and trunk and then I left, they saw me, none of them even came to me to see if I was interested in buying or NOTHING, not one word, which kind of annoyed me, I guess I didn't look like a serious buyer, which I wasn't but I will be in 2010 aaaaaaaaaand I will not be going to them when I buy my Camaro, just for that simple fact

i got the same treatment on Saturday from them. I won't be buying mine from Mullahey.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.