Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NEW Aftermarket Graphics Now Available for 2010 Camaro (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20164)

RetroDude 04-27-2009 09:17 AM

NEW Aftermarket Graphics Now Available for 2010 Camaro
 
5 Attachment(s)
... and so it BEGINS! :thumbup:

Here a a couple of pictures from www.autotrimdesign.net for our 2010 Camaro.

Please note that all photos are of an SS model with painted ground effects!

DIRECT LINK TO CAMARO PRODUCTS
http://www.autotrimdesign.net/category_8252.html

Silver Streak 04-27-2009 09:18 AM

Thanks for the post!

Angrybird 12 04-27-2009 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RetroDude (Post 436583)
... and so it BEGINS! :thumbup:

Here a a couple of pictures from www.autotrimdesign.net for our 2010 Camaro.

Please note that all photos are of an SS model with painted ground effects!

DIRECT LINK TO CAMARO PRODUCTS
http://www.autotrimdesign.net/category_8252.html

LOL I got the Same E-mail...Glad I didn't repost..

VenomZ302 04-27-2009 09:35 AM

I think I may add the side cowl stripes to mine when I get it. Maybe put "LS3" or something of the like in the text.

LadiesMan217 04-27-2009 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VenomZ302 (Post 436624)
I think I may add the side cowl stripes to mine when I get it. Maybe put "LS3" or something of the like in the text.

Nice idea. I like that look. I'm not sure how it would look with stripes though.

VenomZ302 04-27-2009 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadiesMan217 (Post 436634)
Nice idea. I like that look. I'm not sure how it would look with stripes though.

Don't worry. I'll get around to photoshopping it at some point. ;)

fixxer56 04-27-2009 09:43 AM

:thumbup:Got the same e-mail today...:thumbup:

ringb1 04-27-2009 09:44 AM

I like the rear black out kit.

Andro 04-27-2009 09:44 AM

The only one that I like is the rear lid and bumper, the others just not my taste

LadiesMan217 04-27-2009 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VenomZ302 (Post 436643)
Don't worry. I'll get around to photoshopping it at some point. ;)

And, at some point, I'd love to see it!

PQ 04-27-2009 09:49 AM

I'll design my own. the strips on the hood are kinda cool.

vladkgb 04-27-2009 09:51 AM

what about the black for the front grill like on the ls7 concept? ill buy that + rear black out

bevot9 04-27-2009 09:53 AM

i dont care for those too much. Ill pass

jeffny09 04-27-2009 09:56 AM

not bad like the hood sripe

kdbolt70 04-27-2009 09:57 AM

I wonder how just the rear lid blackout would look...

hmmm

RetroDude 04-27-2009 10:18 AM

I'm hoping they do a proper hockey stripe kit too!... would look cool with cowl stripes and back blackout.:w00t:

Scott@Bjorn3D 04-27-2009 10:21 AM

Put 6.2 Liter on the hood stripe.

rolnslo 04-27-2009 10:22 AM

I like the hood stripes but $70 for two stickers? I think I'll pass on that.

NightmareSS 04-27-2009 10:23 AM

sweet they offer mad colors too! i just wish i could see the colors

Rallysport 04-27-2009 10:24 AM

How long do you think it will take before we see a retro "Yenko" stripe kit?:facepalm:

r0cketdr 04-27-2009 10:30 AM

This is a good start to what I hope will be a great aftermarket for this car.

VenomZ302 04-27-2009 10:38 AM

Something like these is probably what I'd do with the cowl stripes.
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3...key-Black1.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3...key-Black2.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3...key-Black3.jpg

The Great KJ 04-27-2009 10:42 AM

I think mine will say Fake Hood Scoop 422 HP

LadiesMan217 04-27-2009 10:50 AM

I'll put "NO POSTAGE DUE" on top of the mail slot.

The Great KJ 04-27-2009 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadiesMan217 (Post 436804)
I'll put "NO POSTAGE DUE" on top of the mail slot.

Now thats funny!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.