Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   1st & 2nd Gen Marketplace (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Thinking of selling my 69 RS/SS (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210888)

intofx 03-20-2012 04:18 PM

Thinking of selling my 69 RS/SS
 
Sold!!!

toesuf94 03-20-2012 04:20 PM

You will REALLY REGRET selling that beautiful car. If I had $47k I would ruin your day and buy it.

DO NOT SELL.

buzzy56 03-20-2012 08:27 PM

A BEAUTY FOR SURE
 
What a beautiful car.I know how you feel.I sold my 56 Chevy wagon a few years back (wife got sick).Things got better and bought my 2010 camaro knowing I could just get in it and drive it.Not have to worry about it getting wrecked ,stolen, and having to work on it.It hurt for awhile ,but every time I climb in the camaro I realize I made the right decision.Best of luck to you and whom ever gets it will surely get a gem.

intofx 03-21-2012 11:04 AM

Yeah, I'm still on the fence. It took a long while to find this car but I would sell it if the right buyer came along. I've had casual offers at car shows, gas stations, etc... but never really thought about selling until lately. I drive the kids to school in it occasionally and to the local Supercar Sunday event most weeks. I bought the car with 250 miles on the restoration and it now has a little over 2k since I bought it 2 years ago. It's a fun ride that gets a ton of attention!

aquablueL99 03-27-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by intofx (Post 4681160)
Yeah, I'm still on the fence. It took a long while to find this car but I would sell it if the right buyer came along. I've had casual offers at car shows, gas stations, etc... but never really thought about selling until lately. I drive the kids to school in it occasionally and to the local Supercar Sunday event most weeks. I bought the car with 250 miles on the restoration and it now has a little over 2k since I bought it 2 years ago. It's a fun ride that gets a ton of attention!

Better just tuck it away for a rainy day...just forget it is in the garage...you will kick yourself forever....:chevy:

maroman1138 03-27-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aquablueL99 (Post 4714716)
Better just tuck it away for a rainy day...just forget it is in the garage...you will kick yourself forever....:chevy:

I agree. Please do not sell it. You will definitely regret it.

ToolFan66 03-27-2012 08:13 PM

Just something special about a 69...

intofx 03-28-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToolFan66 (Post 4714943)
Just something special about a 69...

That's what she said... :sm0:

Maxspeed 03-28-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by intofx (Post 4720219)
That's what she said... :sm0:



Heyyyyooooooo :happyanim:

2010 SSRS 03-28-2012 07:47 PM

wow, I would love to add that Camaro to my collection.

Jekyll-N-Hyde 03-29-2012 11:27 AM

oh come on keep the twin set up lol

SWEET car :D

ctk1 03-29-2012 03:29 PM

That is too nice of a pair to seperate!

arod55 03-30-2012 05:20 PM

Thats one beautiful car. If I win the Lotto tonight I will be calling you in the morning. :headbang: :wub: :chevy: :thumbsup:

turbostang7 03-30-2012 05:49 PM

^ I agree if I win you will be getting a call

Sent from my DROIDX

intofx 04-01-2012 05:51 PM

I guess nobody won, huh? :)

Matt

gstev 04-09-2012 02:08 PM

absolutely beautiful 69. put in a 6 speed and then it will sell fast. IMO

intofx 04-09-2012 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gstev (Post 4779049)
absolutely beautiful 69. put in a 6 speed and then it will sell fast. IMO

I wish. If I put any more money into this car I will have to be buried in it (because my wife will kill me!)

Matt

luckynuts 04-16-2012 05:17 PM

Gorgeous car.......................diggin' the dog dishes.

intofx 04-17-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luckynuts (Post 4815804)
Gorgeous car.......................diggin' the dog dishes.

Thanks. It's funny. I thought that the first thing I would do to the car would be to change the wheels but I get so many compliments on them, I can't imagine the car with anything else. :)

Matt

intofx 02-27-2013 12:52 AM

Still in no hurry but thought I'd give it a bump... :)

25thanniversary 02-27-2013 01:01 AM

Beautiful car it sucks that your selling it. If I had the cash i would defiantly buy it.

G.l.w.t.s

CHMSC 02-27-2013 01:21 AM

If I had the money it would be gone. Would love to have a matching combo

Alvin@PCMofNC 02-27-2013 08:06 AM

Awesome Car! Good luck with the sale

RubyCamaro 03-06-2013 01:12 PM

Man, those cars look great together. I wish I had an old nice one like that to match mine. I can't believe you want to sell it but if you must, you must. Good luck.

intofx 04-22-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubyCamaro (Post 6252784)
Man, those cars look great together. I wish I had an old nice one like that to match mine. I can't believe you want to sell it but if you must, you must. Good luck.

Thanks. If anyone wants to keep them together, I would be willing to sell them as a set. :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.