Marolyn's Build Thread
WARNING...this won't be the best build thread you've ever seen lolIn this thread there will be pictures of everything about Marolyn. Including problems, scratches, paint, new things, old things, things I like about her, ETC! :D
Ok so here is what I would like to have in the future. If you guys would like to add anything or suggest better products for quality or ideas feel free to do so! and let me know what all of you think please! Thanks!:D:chevy:
*********BTW SOME I COULDNT FIND PRICES ON!
• Stainless Works Long Tube Headers
• ADM Tune
• ADM Race CAI w/ Scoop
• SLP Loudmouth 1
• Razzi Ground Effects Kit
• Black Powder Coated Wheels
• Black Bowties
• ColorSHIFT Halos w/ Fog Halos
• V2 Dynamic Scanner
• Interior Dome and Trunk (Cool White)
• Footwells (Aqua Blue)
Future Mods (TOTAL: $4056.29)Engine
• Cam (TSP 231/236)
• Cut-Outs (NoWeeds)
• VMAX Ported Throttle Body
• LPE 3.70 gears
• Sinister Camaro Ram Air Hood http://www.pfyc.com/pc/SC1210//Sinis....html#moreinfo
• Heritage Grill
• Anvil Spoiler
• Painted Brake Calipers
• Vinyl Bowties
• Tail Light, Side Marker, and Reverse Lamp Protection Kit http://www.phastekperformance.com/20...r-r-lights.htm
• Showstoppers Under hood Package http://showstopperaccessories.com/pr...kge-deal.html#
• High Powered Reverse Lights
• LED Side Markers
• P13W Plasma Bulbs
• LED License Plate
• Trim Kit http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123605
• This for sure http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196181
• Emblem Pros Cup Holder Switches http://emblempros.com/inc/sdetail/3436/2842
• Rear Lettering http://emblempros.com/inc/sdetail/3445/11262
• Camaro Logo L99 Shifter
• GM License Mats
------ $110.00 http://www.phastekperformance.com/20...-sb3-xa179.htm
My very first dyno! Just added Stainless Works Headers, ADM Performance race intake w/ scoop, and ADM tune! :D
Exhaust video with current mods in signature!
Just a little drive by ;)
AAC ColorSHIFT Halos and V2 Dynamic Scanner
Burnout (sorry its dark)
MUFFLER DELETE BELOW
Driving through a tunnel :D
BELOW IS THE VERY FIRST PICTURE EVER TAKEN OF MAROLYN WITH THE SALESMAN! :D
That's a nice list! Better start saving up some $$$!
What's going on man! If you want opinions I will certainy give mine! I Like most of the list and mods, but I am not a fan of the razzi body kits, but if you like it go for it! I am more of a fan of the RK kits, but Lighting package looks good and some of the other items it should look and sound very nice! I would certainly price check the more expensive mods, and I would be happy to get with my buddy as well for price comparisons.
should put this in the member car journals so you can update and keep track
Well maybe I should have clarified which Razzi, they aren't all bad lol. I actually looked at your car and it looks sharp! they have one model out there that looks terrible in my opinion! I would at least price check the headers, exhaust, and wheels. It may not be much, but I have had a lot of success in saving money but at least price checking a few places! Even with the local guys like Whiteside might be able to discount better than others.
You can get the VMAX TB for much less than that. You can do a core exchange and send in your old TB after you get your new one for and save $150+. Very worthy mod though! Buy it from one of the vendors on here and use the money saved to buy a catch can.
Here's a pic of mine with Cyber Grey Metallic paint.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.