Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Official ZL1 Delivered Photos Thread (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213153)

OldJedi 03-31-2012 12:15 AM

Official ZL1 Delivered Photos Thread
 
2 Attachment(s)
Tpower, since you are the first member to receive your ZL1, I would be honored to have you post your pictures on this thread. As the rest of us receive our cars please feel free to post your pictures here so that they will all be on one thread for all of us to see. Congratulations Tpower. As for the rest of us, the cars are on their way to us as you read this.

Mine was delivered 04/14/2012

tpower 03-31-2012 04:10 PM

3 Attachment(s)
May I Introduce DBLCHBY

Attachment 353029

Attachment 353030

Attachment 353031

Drake Heminger 03-31-2012 04:14 PM

awesome bro!!!!! (:

gm2376 03-31-2012 04:17 PM

I am wayyyyyy to jealous!!!!

Drake Heminger 03-31-2012 04:20 PM

are you picking it up today bro?

jsharp 03-31-2012 04:27 PM

SWEET! Did you want the matte black insert or did you opt for it due to the early exposed carbon constraint?

radz28 03-31-2012 05:08 PM

EPIC THREAD!!

brucedd 03-31-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldJedi (Post 4733209)
Tpower, since you are the first member to receive your ZL1, I would be honored to have you post your pictures on this thread. As the rest of us receive our cars please feel free to post your pictures here so that they will all be on one thread for all of us to see. Congratulations Tpower. As for the rest of us, the cars are on their way to us as you read this.

Can't wait to see yours Jedi! Very close to what I am waiting for:

CRT
Manual
Exposed Insert
Bright 5-Spoke Wheels

Currently at 3400, hope to be built soon and shipped FAST! :drool:

And congrats again to TPower!

2010 SSRS 03-31-2012 09:51 PM

This is definitely going to be the best thread ever, I love that IOM ZL1.

Kluch 03-31-2012 10:02 PM

What's up with the huge holes where the rear tags will go? In delaware we have antique black ceramic tags that are a few inches smaller than the modern tags. They look awesome on a black car since they blend right in. On the zl1, I'd have a big open gap on the sides. Is this common on cars? Never seen it before myself. Why didn't they just finish off the area?

dirishboy 03-31-2012 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kluch (Post 4736695)
What's up with the huge holes where the rear tags will go? In delaware we have antique black ceramic tags that are a few inches smaller than the modern tags. They look awesome on a black car since they blend right in. On the zl1, I'd have a big open gap on the sides. Is this common on cars? Never seen it before myself. Why didn't they just finish off the area?

All 5th Gens are like this

OldJedi 03-31-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brucedd (Post 4736602)
Can't wait to see yours Jedi! Very close to what I am waiting for:

CRT
Manual
Exposed Insert
Bright 5-Spoke Wheels

Currently at 3400, hope to be built soon and shipped FAST! :drool:

And congrats again to TPower!

Thanks Bruce, I am kind of looking forward to seeing her myself.

hv92 04-01-2012 02:23 AM

CANNOT WAIT! Mine is victory red though! God that orange shines doesnt it?!!

ZL1 STEVE 04-01-2012 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hv92 (Post 4737679)
CANNOT WAIT! Mine is victory red though! God that orange shines doesnt it?!!

Victory Red here too -- 9 out of 10 Police Officers recommend it :thumbup: But glad to see folks picking up some of the other colors -- don't want everyone dressed in Red, especially when the ZL1's start runnin' in packs :happyanim: It's just phenomenal finally seeing a ZL1 that has been paroled -- congrats Tpower! I guess that would make it the second delivery since the first was paroled to Austin TX but was quickly returned to prison as a mistaken parolee.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.