Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forced Induction (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   FS: Vortech V-3 Si-Trim Complete System (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226352)

ls1muscle 05-25-2012 10:25 AM

FS: Vortech V-3 Si-Trim Complete System
 
I have a brand new Vortech Supercharger Kit for sale. The box was just opened. You can reach me at 205-267-6387.

Description: Vortech V-3 Si-Trim Complete System, Charge Cooled, Satin, 2010-2011 Camaro SS
Part#: 4GE218-010L

$5,800 shipped in the lower 48 states

http://www.hinsonsupercars.com/Pics/...techCamaro.jpg

infernometallicSS 05-26-2012 08:54 PM

You should install it.

ChargedCamaro 05-27-2012 04:12 PM

Pm'ed let me know....

mercedestech 05-27-2012 08:40 PM

Sent a PM Yesterday, Please send a response either way. Thanks,

Jeremy

mercedestech 05-29-2012 06:36 PM

ls1muscle, is this still for sale? You haven't responded to PM'S

franknbeans 05-29-2012 08:49 PM

FYI - With only one post on this board, and this post being it. I would be a little leery on the purchase.

ls1muscle 05-30-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChargedCamaro (Post 5030503)
Pm'ed let me know....

I haven't received a PM from you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mercedestech (Post 5031341)
Sent a PM Yesterday, Please send a response either way. Thanks,

Jeremy

PM returned.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mercedestech (Post 5040898)
ls1muscle, is this still for sale?

Still for sale.

Quote:

Originally Posted by franknbeans (Post 5041572)
FYI - With only one post on this board, and this post being it. I would be a little leery on the purchase.

No worries here. You can reach me at 205-267-6387 with any questions. You can also check my trader rating on ls1tech if you would like.

speedmon 06-01-2012 01:16 AM

I'll give you 5Gs for it...if you are interested PM me in the morning.

ls1muscle 06-01-2012 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedmon (Post 5053781)
I'll give you 5Gs for it...if you are interested PM me in the morning.

$5,800 is the lowest I will do. This sells for $6,347, that's $547 off.

ackeight 07-07-2012 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ls1muscle (Post 5055470)
$5,800 is the lowest I will do. This sells for $6,347, that's $547 off.

This sells for 5500 at east Texas Motorsports. Willing to budge?

Topher3134 07-07-2012 06:34 PM

^ this!

ls1muscle 07-09-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ackeight (Post 5251825)
This sells for 5500 at east Texas Motorsports. Willing to budge?

$5,800 is the lowest I will do.

Thanks

infernometallicSS 07-17-2012 06:15 PM

Damn I wish I had the dough. I would buy it right now.

FastRaceCars 09-11-2012 08:46 PM

What payment types do you accept?

Thanks.

ls1muscle 09-12-2012 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FastRaceCars (Post 5563433)
What payment types do you accept?

Thanks.

Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Paypal.

FastRaceCars 09-12-2012 07:31 PM

Just to be clear, this is the complete system that includes injectors and ECU-reflash?

Thanks again in advance.

ls1muscle 09-13-2012 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FastRaceCars (Post 5567815)
Just to be clear, this is the complete system that includes injectors and ECU-reflash?

Thanks again in advance.

That's correct.

woodside783 11-01-2012 01:41 PM

would u take 5000 I come pick it up

ls1muscle 11-06-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woodside783 (Post 5762723)
would u take 5000 I come pick it up

No thanks.

was619 11-07-2012 12:49 AM

Plenty of people trying to rip you off on a new system.
Wish I could buy it!
GLWS

ls1muscle 11-30-2012 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by was619 (Post 5782280)
Plenty of people trying to rip you off on a new system.
Wish I could buy it!
GLWS

:thumbsup:

camaro-heater 01-17-2013 09:52 AM

Man this is a great deal, i would love to have this on my car. Need the monneeyyy!!

ls1muscle 01-23-2013 11:41 AM

ttt

Vgriffss 01-23-2013 09:50 PM

http://www.stillen.com/product/super...00c-88450.html

ls1muscle 01-24-2013 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vgriffss (Post 6074963)

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean? They sell it for $6,347.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.