Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous Items (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   HeatShield Custom Fit Camaro Windshield Reflector (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226708)

Apex Motorsports 05-27-2012 06:43 AM

HeatShield Custom Fit Camaro Windshield Reflector
 
http://www.apex-speed.com/images/fea...HIELD_logo.jpg


HeatShield Custom Fit Camaro Windshield Reflector: $39.95

HeatShield Custom Fit Camaro Convertible Windshield Reflector: $39.95


Keep your car cool and protect your dash and upholstery. Aside from being practical, HeatShield makes a great gift for a co-worker, friend, or family member!


WHY USE HEATSHIELD:


Car Stays Cooler.

Absolutely. We’ve measured a temperature difference of as much as 40˚ F (25˚ C.), but you will feel an average temperature reduction in your car of about 25˚ F.


Fits Right!

We’re serious about accuracy. Our computer-driven cutting machines are capable of producing exact HeatShields for virtually every car, truck and van.


No Fasteners.

HeatShield is designed to be supported with the car’s sunvisors alone. No Velcro, no suction cups, or anything else!


Easy to Use.

Unroll across dash, lift HeatShield and drop sunvisors. For storage, roll up and secure with special Velcro strap.


Two Year Warranty

http://www.apex-speed.com/images/detailed/4/1230.jpg
http://www.apex-speed.com/images/detailed/4/1230b.jpg

USAR1LT 05-27-2012 07:16 AM

Uncanny timing; had I seen this one week ago, you'd have had my business.

This is exactly what I was looking for. Alas, just got something nearly identical from another vendor. Sorry.

Apex Motorsports 05-27-2012 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by USAR2LT (Post 5029099)
Uncanny timing; had I seen this one week ago, you'd have had my business.

This is exactly what I was looking for. Alas, just got something nearly identical from another vendor. Sorry.

http://www.smtexas.net/faculty/jacks...-squarered.jpg

LIM3 06-04-2012 06:46 AM

i need this !

Apex Motorsports 06-05-2012 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LIM3 (Post 5067476)
i need this !

We have them when you are ready.

Envious 06-21-2012 09:49 PM

Mine arrived today. Thanks Chase and Paul.

Apex Motorsports 06-22-2012 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Envious (Post 5169164)
Mine arrived today. Thanks Chase and Paul.

Thank you for your order.

kobSS 06-25-2012 04:40 PM

Ive had one of these in my car since day 1. The best sunshade out there by far. :thumbsup:

Apex Motorsports 06-26-2012 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GnarlyBro (Post 5187687)
Ive had one of these in my car since day 1. The best sunshade out there by far. :thumbsup:

:word:

Apex Motorsports 07-04-2012 08:24 PM

Happy Independence Day!

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attach...1&d=1341419323

Rhyder 07-05-2012 06:38 PM

do you have a pic of it folded up so I can do a size comparison? The one I have accordians but its big enough I cant tuck it uner the seat so when I put the top it tends to catch wind sometimes. It is a cheapy though.

Apex Motorsports 07-06-2012 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhyder (Post 5242475)
do you have a pic of it folded up so I can do a size comparison? The one I have accordians but its big enough I cant tuck it uner the seat so when I put the top it tends to catch wind sometimes. It is a cheapy though.

No, I do not. But let me see if I can find one.

GM4LIFE 07-06-2012 04:54 PM

I ordered mine today! Thanks!

Apex Motorsports 07-07-2012 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GM4LIFE (Post 5247568)
I ordered mine today! Thanks!

Thank you for your order.

BrandonB956 07-09-2012 04:24 PM

Can I see a picture of this rolled up ?
Is it small enough to store behind the backseat ?

Apex Motorsports 07-10-2012 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrandonB956 (Post 5261250)
Can I see a picture of this rolled up ?
Is it small enough to store behind the backseat ?

Can't seem to find on but it is pretty small. You should not have a problem stowing it.

GM4LIFE 07-12-2012 12:18 PM

I ordered mine on the 6th. Have not received it yet. Are they on backorder or something?
No biggie jus wondering :)

yotaman96 07-12-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GM4LIFE (Post 5276691)
I ordered mine on the 6th. Have not received it yet. Are they on backorder or something?
No biggie jus wondering :)

That would make today only the 4th business day which is still within the estimated timeline on their map.

Apex Motorsports 07-12-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GM4LIFE (Post 5276691)
I ordered mine on the 6th. Have not received it yet. Are they on backorder or something?
No biggie jus wondering :)

You should have received an email with your tracking info. If not be sure to give us a call or let me know.

Rhyder 07-17-2012 07:06 PM

anyone who has recieved this, could you post a pic of it folded/rolled in the car so we could get a size ratio please?

GM4LIFE 07-19-2012 08:21 AM

I will be getting mine tomorrow. I can snap some pics for you

Apex Motorsports 07-19-2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GM4LIFE (Post 5312373)
I will be getting mine tomorrow. I can snap some pics for you

Perfect. :thumbup:

GM4LIFE 07-20-2012 09:32 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Here are a couple pics with it rolled up. And with it installed. By far the best one I have ever bought top quality and perfect fit! Couldnt be happier with it :thumbup:

Rhyder 07-20-2012 03:11 PM

cool, thank you sir...

Apex Motorsports 07-22-2012 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GM4LIFE (Post 5318072)
Here are a couple pics with it rolled up. And with it installed. By far the best one I have ever bought top quality and perfect fit! Couldnt be happier with it :thumbup:

Great photos. Thanks for posting them.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.