Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Camaro5 WINS best represented club at Vietnam Wounded Veterans Car Show (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229551)

Baltimorejohn1 06-09-2012 03:48 PM

Camaro5 WINS best represented club at Vietnam Wounded Veterans Car Show
 
1 Attachment(s)
At the Vietnam Wounded Veterans 2nd Annual Charity Car Show Camaro5 won for most representated group...... :w00t:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyNhnD_izLI&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23UctLgpQvs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMJRlG2vVw4

xVengeancex28 06-09-2012 03:51 PM

thats awesome!

Baltimorejohn1 06-09-2012 04:00 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23UctLgpQvs

bbboomer54 06-09-2012 04:23 PM

John, sorry that my son and I had to leave early but he got called to work about something. Congrats to the Camaro5 club for the trophy. Well deserved. It was a great Camaro representation.

2010 SSRS 06-09-2012 04:25 PM

Congrats :thumbup:

Apex Motorsports 06-09-2012 05:30 PM

Very cool. Congrats!

GunnyG 06-09-2012 05:46 PM

Congrats, and nice video. I enjoyed it!

StangKiller-SS 06-09-2012 07:03 PM

Pretty cool!

ss409cid 06-09-2012 07:28 PM

:w00t:

Baltimorejohn1 06-09-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbboomer54 (Post 5099469)
John, sorry that my son and I had to leave early but he got called to work about something. Congrats to the Camaro5 club for the trophy. Well deserved. It was a great Camaro representation.

No worries it was good to see you and it is your trophy as well.... They counted your car as well.....

It was fun we will have to do it again.... :w00t: I think the grand entrance worked out well!!!!

heRS 06-10-2012 12:15 AM

:thumbup:

BlackIce1066 06-10-2012 04:35 AM

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

SS4Fun 06-10-2012 10:54 AM

We did good!!!:clap: Next time the rest of us are going to have to get a head start on "Victor" for accepting the award!!:sm0:

Hey "BlackSanta" what's the trophy been up to? :laugh:

pierre777 06-10-2012 12:23 PM

Great vid ,congrats guys.

Baltimorejohn1 06-10-2012 02:57 PM

Part 2 of video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMJRlG2vVw4

Baltimorejohn1 06-11-2012 08:28 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyNhnD_izLI&feature=plcp

SS4Fun 06-12-2012 11:53 AM

"BALTIMOREJOHN1"........... I was just watching the first video/or the one above... and I could swear I heard you say "hey b*tch" when we met??:paddle: Maybe I should change my aviator??:facepalm:

GTAHVIT 06-12-2012 11:54 AM

:clap:

Well Done!

mlee 06-12-2012 08:46 PM

Way to go guys and gals... you make us all very proud...:clap:

Baltimorejohn1 06-12-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SS4Fun (Post 5112494)
"BALTIMOREJOHN1"........... I was just watching the first video/or the one above... and I could swear I heard you say "hey b*tch" when we met??:paddle: Maybe I should change my aviator??:facepalm:

I said who are you Miss..... as in Miss Thing.... you a mess.... LOL....

LWM 06-12-2012 11:42 PM

I see Ms.Thing...... was looking good. Looks like you guys had a great outing. Great vids Baltimore John1......as usual! I see Black Santa collected the trophy.....way to go! Where was Luke and Victor with their beasts?

SS_Los 06-13-2012 03:05 AM

very cool vids, congrats on the trophy.

SS4Fun 06-13-2012 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baltimorejohn1 (Post 5116681)
I said who are you Miss..... as in Miss Thing.... you a mess.... LOL....

I should have known that you wouldn't say that............... I was wrong!!:facepalm:

Tribute 06-13-2012 08:32 AM

Alright!! Homepage. Sorry I had to bail early. Was awesome that we won.

John - as always good vids!

Tribute 06-13-2012 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LWM (Post 5117252)
I see Ms.Thing...... was looking good. Looks like you guys had a great outing. Great vids Baltimore John1......as usual! I see Black Santa collected the trophy.....way to go! Where was Luke and Victor with their beasts?

We were there... A few sneak peaks of the ZLs down on the end. It was a great turnout.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.