Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Carbons 45TH mod thread (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240783)

MistyBlu10 07-30-2012 10:13 PM

Carbons 45TH mod thread
 
1 Attachment(s)
a little late (after some learning on the site) this will be my mod thread so off we go got lots to add and lots more to go :thumbup:
this is the first Picture at the dealer about to go home

MistyBlu10 07-30-2012 10:31 PM

first mod
 
1 Attachment(s)
install blu lights inside

RichGreene 07-30-2012 10:37 PM

Very clever.

MistyBlu10 07-30-2012 10:50 PM

2nd mod
 
1 Attachment(s)
oracle led fog lights tried to wire them into the side marker lights so they would be on all the time. well i kinked my back real bad trying to manuver in there so im gonna do this at a later date

MistyBlu10 07-30-2012 10:58 PM

fog lights
 
1 Attachment(s)
heres a better picture

wullger 07-30-2012 11:06 PM

This section http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50 is where your thread should go.

MistyBlu10 07-30-2012 11:09 PM

stuff
 
2 Attachment(s)
some stuff from the 45th collection

MistyBlu10 07-30-2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wullger (Post 5369769)
This section http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50 is where your thread should go.

how do i move it over ???

menendez1293 07-30-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MistyBlu10 (Post 5369790)
how do i move it over ???

A Mod will move it for you. If they see you posted it in the wrong section. If not PM one of them and ask if they can please move it.

But Congrats and welcome. Let the Modding begin

MistyBlu10 07-30-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by menendez1293 (Post 5369949)
A Mod will move it for you. If they see you posted it in the wrong section. If not PM one of them and ask if they can please move it.

But Congrats and welcome. Let the Modding begin

thanks alot gonna move it very soon

Frid 07-30-2012 11:51 PM

Skins fan! HTTR. Welcome and sweet ride.

MistyBlu10 07-31-2012 08:31 AM

tint
 
2 Attachment(s)
professional window tint 30% lifetime warrenty

MistyBlu10 07-31-2012 08:33 AM

ZL1 grill on the way soon

MistyBlu10 07-31-2012 09:41 PM

stripes
 
1 Attachment(s)
installed Grand Sport stripes

MistyBlu10 08-01-2012 11:49 AM

ZL1 grill ordered now to find a place that can make me front and back cfm painted bowties (front ZL1 specific) and RS badge in red alredady found ZL1 badge delete cover

MistyBlu10 08-03-2012 03:29 PM

Exhaust
 
1 Attachment(s)
i think i like this exhaust for my 45th

MistyBlu10 08-05-2012 04:20 PM

found a nav system by pioneer to be bought very soon caliper covers installed pics soon peddals instaled this week . and may have found an SS front clip lets hope

MistyBlu10 08-06-2012 07:03 PM

caliper covers done
 
2 Attachment(s)
got these from another member, billet pedals next

MistyBlu10 08-07-2012 11:08 PM

found a SS front clip today should be here in about 3 weeks straight to the paint shop
got some other goodies to my secret for a while

Try666me 08-07-2012 11:10 PM

How have I not seen you around before?! I live in Huntingtown. Never thought I'd see someone local on here!

Try666me 08-07-2012 11:33 PM

Btw there's two of my other friends on here who own SS's and live in Huntingtown. An all white 2012 SS and a 2010 silver SS with black stripes and Borla exhaust. They both live
Off of plum point so you may have seen them around

MistyBlu10 08-07-2012 11:42 PM

local
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Try666me (Post 5408527)
How have I not seen you around before?! I live in Huntingtown. Never thought I'd see someone local on here!

well im here been here for a while i very rarley see another Camaro around here and i know for sure im the only 45th and im all over the place in pf

MistyBlu10 08-07-2012 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MistyBlu10 (Post 5408760)
well im here been here for a while i very rarley see another Camaro around here and i know for sure im the only 45th and im all over the place in pf

also theres a guy in upper marlboro i bought a bunch of stuff from him this past weekend he has some 22 wheels for sale very nice to trade for some original 20 inch wheels hes trading his car and they want it all original when he gives it to them and he modded the shit out of it

MistyBlu10 08-08-2012 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Try666me (Post 5408686)
Btw there's two of my other friends on here who own SS's and live in Huntingtown. An all white 2012 SS and a 2010 silver SS with black stripes and Borla exhaust. They both live
Off of plum point so you may have seen them around

havent seen really any other Camaros around saw a silver one in pf at kmart last year and he was acting like an ass so i just left

SilverSlayer-SS 08-08-2012 12:47 AM

great beginning , welcome to c5 !


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.