Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southeast (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   North Carolina Roll Call........ (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242438)

Camaros To The Max 08-07-2012 04:52 PM

North Carolina Roll Call........
 
I am Camaro Freak from Statesville, NC. I am president of 5th Gen Camaros of the Carolinas...Come check us out!! Lets see who all we have out there from NC!!!

MARINE1991 08-07-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaros To The Max (Post 5406939)
I am Camaro Freak from Statesville, NC. I am president of 5th Gen Camaros of the Carolinas...Come check us out!! Lets see who all we have out there from NC!!!

I will be there in Nov..... :headbang: :thumbup: :w00t: :popcorn: I thnk... :yikes: :sm0:

Camaros To The Max 08-08-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARINE1991 (Post 5406952)
I will be there in Nov..... :headbang: :thumbup: :w00t: :popcorn: I thnk... :yikes: :sm0:

Cool...be sure to look us up!!:thumbsup:

monstertodd 08-08-2012 04:17 PM

I'll be home from overseas in a couple of days. I just moved to the Charlotte area, so looking forward to getting to know some Camaro Crazy people in the Charlotte/NC/SC areas!

Tar Heel RS 08-08-2012 04:27 PM

I will be moving back to Charlotte the beginning of the year cannot wait I miss home!!!!

stikSS 08-09-2012 07:42 PM

Hey Freak.... When you want to put that NC Camaro Meet and Greet together. I've already talked to Tnspd about it and we're game, we just need to set a centralized location and figure out what to do. lunch, hotel, cruise, etc?

Have you thought about it?

orbitearl 08-09-2012 07:47 PM

USA 1 chevrolet

Camaros To The Max 08-09-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stikSS (Post 5419285)
Hey Freak.... When you want to put that NC Camaro Meet and Greet together. I've already talked to Tnspd about it and we're game, we just need to set a centralized location and figure out what to do. lunch, hotel, cruise, etc?

Have you thought about it?

Sounds Great to me!! I got a event this weekend with the club, I will get there ideas. We need to get together for sure. I will give you a call first of next week to discuss.

stikSS 08-09-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaros To The Max (Post 5419370)
Sounds Great to me!! I got a event this weekend with the club, I will get there ideas. We need to get together for sure. I will give you a call first of next week to discuss.

Sounds good.

CyberBri 08-09-2012 08:47 PM

I just moved to Wilmington!! Who is around here local???

stikSS 08-09-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberBri (Post 5419688)
I just moved to Wilmington!! Who is around here local???

We have a Camaro South Jacksonville.. you can join at Camarosouth.com or look them up on FB. They have stuff goin on all the time. Actually i think National Speed in Wilmington is hosting a cruise in sept 2 at Hooters...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Stay Marine 08-10-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberBri (Post 5419688)
I just moved to Wilmington!! Who is around here local???

Yeah, check out National Speed Inc, just off 17 and Gordon St...they can give you info about some of our cars...

and camarosouthjacksonville on FB will get you to our club page (or camarosouthjacksonville.com).

There is something going on almost every weekend,, if your inclined. Some of us getting together Sat at 6pm in J-ville to deliver benefit check from most recent show; a quick cruise up to New Bern and back.

Stu

Stay Marine 08-10-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaros To The Max (Post 5419370)
Sounds Great to me!! I got a event this weekend with the club, I will get there ideas. We need to get together for sure. I will give you a call first of next week to discuss.

CamaroSouth J'ville is standying by to link up for this also ...

stikSS 08-10-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stay Marine (Post 5424876)
CamaroSouth J'ville is standying by to link up for this also ...

I think between the 2 clubs we can have our own NC Camaro Fest? With 100+ cars!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

jdenotter 08-10-2012 09:16 PM

I'm from Nashville/Rocky Mount area! One other guy I know near me has a 2011 Callaway vert.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Tayap79 08-10-2012 10:14 PM

Not there now, but from right outside of Greensboro in Brown Summit. Living in PA now but I'm always in town.

CyberBri 08-11-2012 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stay Marine (Post 5424870)
Yeah, check out National Speed Inc, just off 17 and Gordon St...they can give you info about some of our cars...

and camarosouthjacksonville on FB will get you to our club page (or camarosouthjacksonville.com).

There is something going on almost every weekend,, if your inclined. Some of us getting together Sat at 6pm in J-ville to deliver benefit check from most recent show; a quick cruise up to New Bern and back.

Stu

Ya I Gta go check them out.. I work everyday but Sunday. But I don't see to many other than stock Camaros around here...

Heather 08-11-2012 12:43 PM

I'm at Ft. Bragg!

stikSS 08-11-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heather (Post 5427052)
I'm at Ft. Bragg!

We meet at Cape Fear Harley Davidson every Wed at 7pm in the parking lot. We meet there and then go eat somewhere as a club. This coming Wed is actual general meeting which is where we go over everything pertaining to club, like a business meeting. Your welcome to come and join.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Ebbsnflows 08-11-2012 01:58 PM

Asheville, NC here!

SSaltlife 08-11-2012 08:10 PM

Raleigh 'burbs here!!!

stikSS 08-11-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSaltlife (Post 5428420)
Raleigh 'burbs here!!!

cool... There is the Capital Area Camaro Club in Raleigh... if you haven't already heard of em.

Blk-Ice 08-12-2012 08:40 AM

I'm in Fayetteville NC and Northern VA. I try to make all the events I hear about in NC that jive with my time off in NC.

Blitz 08-14-2012 11:17 AM

:wave:

NVMY68SS 08-14-2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stikSS (Post 5428617)
cool... There is the Capital Area Camaro Club in Raleigh... if you haven't already heard of em.

There's also the Triangle Camaro Club based in Raleigh. We'll be out at the Carolina Classics at the Capital show this weekend on Fayetteville St. We have a group of 35 attending but not all Camaros. I'm thinking at least 1/3 of them will be Camaros.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.