Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   1LE AVAILABLE TO ORDER 8/16!!! (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244326)

BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet 08-16-2012 08:04 AM

1LE AVAILABLE TO ORDER 8/16!!!
 
1LE AVAILABLE TO ORDER 8/16!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just saw in the constraints that the 1LE
is now available - limited - but available

:happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim:

Only 103 available nationally - Just like any new
additional, the #'s will increase weekly until it's
off constraint

:happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim:

Micawber 08-16-2012 08:43 AM

Exciting times with limited new packages and the auto makers chasing performance! :)

BTW: My towel finally came in the mail a couple days ago. Canadian customs must have really checked it out thoroughly. :sm0:

SlingShot 08-16-2012 08:48 AM

Think I'll pass on this model, after 3 heart attacks I can't play another round of the allocation game.

BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet 08-16-2012 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micawber (Post 5450598)
Exciting times with limited new packages and the auto makers chasing performance! :)

BTW: My towel finally came in the mail a couple days ago. Canadian customs must have really checked it out thoroughly. :sm0:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlingShot (Post 5450630)
Think I'll pass on this model, after 3 heart attacks I can't play another round of the allocation game.



My understanding is that this package is not going
to be limited - but at this time is limited and will
increase as time goes on. No different than the
Nav radio. It started slow and now is fully off
constraint - same thing will happen with the 1LE.
No heart attacks ;)

Ivan @ Southwest Speed 08-16-2012 09:02 AM

So the question is....

How many allocations does Becky have now? :)

Thanks
Ivan

Jameg1011 08-16-2012 09:06 AM

Awesome! Wish i had the money to upgrade :P

orangejuice 08-16-2012 09:15 AM

I wish I could pull the trigger on a 1LE. But I have a lot of time. 24 yrs old and trying to buy a house LOL

1LEE 08-16-2012 09:22 AM

Awesome!!

I'll be ordering mine come early Spring 13'.

The wait it going to suck.

At least I'll get to see all the different colors before I decide on one.

BowtieBelle 08-16-2012 09:22 AM

So when are they gonna update the freakin' website? :laugh:

1LEE 08-16-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BowtieBelle (Post 5450767)
So when are they gonna update the freakin' website? :laugh:

This!

:laugh:

Ivan @ Southwest Speed 08-16-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BowtieBelle (Post 5450767)
So when are they gonna update the freakin' website? :laugh:

LOL.....Ive had that window open for a few hours now too. Keep F5ing it to see when they add 1LE to the Trim levels.

Hopefully sooner than later.
Ivan :thumbup:

BowtieBelle 08-16-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed (Post 5450776)
LOL.....Ive had that window open for a few hours now too. Keep F5ing it to see when they add 1LE to the Trim levels.

Hopefully sooner than later.
Ivan :thumbup:

:word: We're doing the same thing, Ivan. :laugh: My boyfriend is jonesing for the 1LE. And so am I... though I keep telling myself if I wait patiently there will be a 50th anniversary Z/28 in '17... :wub:

1LEE 08-16-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BowtieBelle (Post 5450781)
:word: We're doing the same thing, Ivan. :laugh:

I check everyday.... multiple times a day, haha.

BaylorCamaro 08-16-2012 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BowtieBelle (Post 5450781)
:word: We're doing the same thing, Ivan. :laugh: My boyfriend is jonesing for the 1LE. And so am I... though I keep telling myself if I wait patiently there will be a 50th anniversary Z/28 in '17... :wub:

That's what I'm doing, when the 50th anniversary comes out I'm going to get that in SS trim or Z/28 if it's out then.

RubyCamaro 08-16-2012 11:18 AM

I wonder what colors will be offered?

1LEE 08-16-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubyCamaro (Post 5451345)
I wonder what colors will be offered?

All the colors the 1SS & 2SS come in....

Lgndryhr 08-16-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed (Post 5450776)
LOL.....Ive had that window open for a few hours now too. Keep F5ing it to see when they add 1LE to the Trim levels.

Hopefully sooner than later.
Ivan :thumbup:

:word: same here, lol. I cannot wait to play with the configurator online. I'll be ordering mine summer '13.

1LEE 08-16-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lgndryhr (Post 5451469)
:word: same here, lol. I cannot wait to play with the configurator online. I'll be ordering mine summer '13.

Someone with a longer wait than me ;)

I'll be messin with the configurator as well, haha.

2013camaro 08-16-2012 11:42 AM

What engine will be in this car?

DRKS1D3 08-16-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2013camaro (Post 5451496)
What engine will be in this car?

LS3--426 HORSE. SAME AS THE MANUAL SS, NO CHANGE.

2013camaro 08-16-2012 11:46 AM

I am not familiar with this car, does it come in a manual? Can you tell me what this car is about

awfarley 08-16-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2013camaro (Post 5451521)
I am not familiar with this car, does it come in a manual? Can you tell me what this car is about

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Camaro+1LE

Here ya go.

Sorry, I had to

2013camaro 08-16-2012 11:53 AM

haha no worries, whats the msrp on this vehicle

BowtieBelle 08-16-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2013camaro (Post 5451560)
haha no worries, whats the msrp on this vehicle

It's an add-on package, somewhere around $5,000 add-on to a 1SS or 2SS, I believe. I haven't seen actual numbers yet.

2013camaro 08-16-2012 12:00 PM

got you....thanks


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.