Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forced Induction - V8 (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   *UPDATE* JRE does it again (with remote tuning) (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254239)

94guy 10-07-2012 04:28 PM

*UPDATE* JRE does it again (with remote tuning)
 
This is what i posted a week or 2 ago. This is my friends car that Ted remote tuned. The car made awesome power and were VERY happy:headbang:. It has all the normal goodies 6 speed manual plus Ted's rough idle cam and a Whipple. It makes right at 12psi at the very peak. Final #'s 726-630. Thanks again Ted:thumbup:
Fast forward. We went to the track today. The weather was in the 60's and this was the first hit with the blower ever. This car still has stock suspension, stock clutch:facepalm: stock everything but the motor. Leaving soft on the drag radials so we don't break a axle or fry the clutch. :thumbsup:
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/c...nntimeslip.jpg

JANNETTYRACING 10-07-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 94guy (Post 5664933)
This is what i posted a week or 2 ago. This is my friends car that Ted remote tuned. The car made awesome power and were VERY happy:headbang:. It has all the normal goodies 6 speed manual plus Ted's rough idle cam and a Whipple. It makes right at 12psi at the very peak. Final #'s 726-630. Thanks again Ted:thumbup:
Fast forward. We went to the track today. The weather was in the 60's and this was the first hit with the blower ever. This car still has stock suspension, stock clutch:facepalm: stock everything but the motor. Leaving soft on the drag radials so we don't break a axle or fry the clutch. :thumbsup:
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/c...nntimeslip.jpg

Congrats guys good job driving :thumbup:

yotaman96 10-07-2012 06:45 PM

That thing is hauling. I don't know if a 1.6 60ft is considered leaving easy.

94guy 10-07-2012 06:50 PM

i assure you he left easy we don't have a trailer and the track is 1hr and 20 min drive 1 way. LOL

94guy 10-07-2012 06:51 PM

now me on the other hand was leaving hard 1.51 today:happyanim:

swiftkart 10-08-2012 09:13 AM

What's your rear wheel setup, drag radial tire size and brand? It working

JANNETTYRACING 10-08-2012 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 94guy (Post 5665356)
now me on the other hand was leaving hard 1.51 today:happyanim:

Congrats, did you pulley down or Wimp out?

ET and MPH would be nice also.

94guy 10-08-2012 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING (Post 5667173)
Congrats, did you pulley down or Wimp out?

ET and MPH would be nice also.

i wimped out:facepalm:. i ran 10.58@130.5.

94guy 10-08-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swiftkart (Post 5667151)
What's your rear wheel setup, drag radial tire size and brand? It working

325/45/17 M&H dr

2010 SSRS 10-08-2012 11:09 AM

Another Jannetty Camaro Monster :headbang:

94guy 10-08-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS (Post 5667612)
Another Jannetty Camaro Monster :headbang:

Yes Ted nailed this one:thumbsup:

JANNETTYRACING 11-24-2012 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 94guy (Post 5669413)
Yes Ted nailed this one:thumbsup:

With a Little Help from My Boy Jason handling the Install and Logging :D

94guy 02-14-2013 07:31 PM

here is a update no changes and only the second time to the track. we are putting a 4L80 in the car as we speak. we will have Jannetty lean on the tune some with the auto:thumbsup:
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps9cf63f00.jpg

Smirnoff 02-14-2013 07:38 PM

Great job & #'s!

epstein 02-15-2013 05:57 AM

ahhh The Wizardry of Jannetty Never ceases to amaze.....

JANNETTYRACING 02-15-2013 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 94guy (Post 6161539)
here is a update no changes and only the second time to the track. we are putting a 4L80 in the car as we speak. we will have Jannetty lean on the tune some with the auto:thumbsup:
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps9cf63f00.jpg

Thanks for the Update.

SolomonAKOO 02-19-2013 03:55 AM

Great numbers!!

Fiftydriver 02-20-2013 11:07 AM

You guys all SUCK, mine is still in the shop with the car cover on it taking its winter nap. Snowing today, another month at least before she can come out and play.

Great numbers and glad someone is able to play with their cars in the winter time!!!:bow:

Gagootz78 03-21-2013 04:57 PM

Very impressive!!!! Stock bottom end? I've got the same cam and looking to go with a whipple as well.

94guy 03-21-2013 07:24 PM

yes stock bottom end and JRE remote tuning.:thumb:

Brad7294 03-21-2013 07:44 PM

What pulley size you using on that whipple?? 12psi awesome!

94guy 03-21-2013 08:33 PM

with the JRE rough idle cam 3.625. it just peaks 12 at redline.

Gagootz78 03-22-2013 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 94guy (Post 6317439)
yes stock bottom end and JRE remote tuning.:thumb:

Sweet!! That is definitely something to look forward too!!
That car must feel nasty on the street!!

Gagootz78 03-22-2013 09:16 AM

Forgot to ask what fuel set up is he running?

94guy 03-22-2013 12:16 PM

Adm twin pumps


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.