Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ""PLEASE READ AND CONSIDER HELPING THIS CHILD!** (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255004)

Sales @ CAI Inc 10-11-2012 03:14 PM

""PLEASE READ AND CONSIDER HELPING THIS CHILD!**

**PLEASE READ AND CONSIDER DONATING TO HELP THIS CHILD AND HIS FAMILY!!**

CAI Inc. believes in giving back when possible, and sometimes we can use our connections and online affiliations to help others. We recently seen this heart wrenching story on one of the forums we sponsor, hopefully some of you are able to help, every little bit adds up.

If we can make this story as viral as a dealership beating on some guys Camaro, then this family should get the help they are needing!

Thanks and please share this with others!

http://www.gofundme.com/1b58y4

**UPDATE - For those who were wondering, Daniel Parsons is the name on the fund and is a close family friend that has took the time to set up the fund and share it with others for the family. I have been in touch with Daniel, my original contact to the family, and the father of the child and all of them have confirmed the same thing and that all funds are going 100% to the family. I also have the families personal Facebook which I have checked into, and it is obvious that everything seems very legit.**

bhall82 10-11-2012 03:48 PM

This is a very terrible thing to say the least. I think what you're doing is excellent. I hope people see this thread as it is in off topic.

My prayers are with this family and child.

Sales @ CAI Inc 10-11-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhall82 (Post 5682511)
This is a very terrible thing to say the least. I thing what you're doing is excellent. I hope people see this thread as it is in off topic.

Yes it is horrible, as an expectant father (my wife and I are due to have our first child in less than a week) it breaks my heart and is my biggest fear.

Hopefully Camaro5 members will take a moment to share the donation link on their social media outlets and possibly raise some donations, I am sure every little bit will help them. I would love to post it in other sections but don't want to abuse our posting rights and have it moved or closed.

Maybe the moderators will see it and re-post in some more visible sections.

BowtieBelle 10-11-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhall82 (Post 5682511)
This is a very terrible thing to say the least. I thing what you're doing is excellent. I hope people see this thread as it is in off topic.

:word:

bhall82 10-11-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sales @ CAI Inc (Post 5682549)
Yes it is horrible, as an expectant father (my wife and I are due to have our first child in less than a week) it breaks my heart and is my biggest fear.

Hopefully Camaro5 members will take a moment to share the donation link on their social media outlets and possibly raise some donations, I am sure every little bit will help them. I would love to post it in other sections but don't want to abuse our posting rights and have it moved or closed.

Maybe the moderators will see it and re-post in some more visible sections.

I understand your worry. i have a 4 month myself and I honestly can't tell you how'd i'd feel.

Before I posted in this thread. I sent it to a mod asking for it to be moved to a high traffic area. So hopefully they can make it happen. :thumbsup:

Mysteek 10-11-2012 04:06 PM

I will do the best I can to put this out there! Thank you for bringing it to our attention. This story is a heart breaker for sure. Having a 6 mth old son and a 4 yr old myself, it hits close to home. I wish this family the best in their future with their son, and bless Chase and his fight against this. I hope they find a way to help him out soon. This hurts. :cry:

Everyone help spread the word!!! This baby and his family need help!!!

bhall82 10-11-2012 04:11 PM

Thank you to whomever moved this :clap:

Camaro_Corvette 10-11-2012 04:13 PM

Mlee beat me to it.

Mysteek 10-11-2012 04:16 PM

:laughabove: it's ok!! You can help by :bump:TTT!!!!

Sales @ CAI Inc 10-11-2012 04:17 PM

Moderators :respekt:

Thanks guys, if everyone teams together and donates and/or shares this link on their Facebook Page etc. I think we can raise some great support for this family having to go through this horrible ordeal.

Camaro_Corvette 10-11-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysteek (Post 5682617)
:laughabove: it's ok!! You can help by :bump:TTT!!!!

That's pretty much all I did. And now I've done it again. :popcorn:

Mysteek 10-11-2012 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sales @ CAI Inc (Post 5682624)
Moderators :respekt:

Thanks guys, if everyone teams together and donates and/or shares this link on their Facebook Page etc. I think we can raise some great support for this family having to go through this horrible ordeal.

:word::word: We can do it!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette (Post 5682625)

:bow::bow:

:bellyroll::bellyroll::bellyroll:

BowtieBelle 10-11-2012 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette (Post 5682625)

:bow::headbang:

ShowSStopper 10-11-2012 04:21 PM

:bump: for a great cause.

I wish I was in a position to help somehow...but unfortunately right now my hands are tied. :(

Here's hoping the best for the family and hoping they get the support they need.