Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro 1LE Forum (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   Camaro5 SITE 1LE owner VID/PIC thread!!! (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=257007)

SUKXOST 10-22-2012 05:19 PM

Camaro5 SITE 1LE owner VID/PIC thread!!!
 
Use this site to post up any and all owner 1LE vids and pics....from delivery day to inevitable mod bragging!

GO TO POST #40 FOR FIRST PICS!!!!-PAGE 2

Let's keep it largely vid/pic heavy and on topic please :happyanim:

PYROLYSIS 10-22-2012 05:24 PM

Dang, saw the title and thought somebody had one already. :)

SUKXOST 10-22-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS (Post 5724109)
Dang, saw the title and thought somebody had one already. :)

HA I couldnt figure out a way to title it for now without ruining the title for when vids/pics start coming in. HA MY BAD :P

2012 IngotSilver 5.0 10-22-2012 06:11 PM

While you guys are waiting for 1LE vids, do want to see a video of my Mustang 5.0?

Anyone?

Anyone?

:D

snickerdoodle 10-22-2012 06:18 PM

sure bud post it!

SUKXOST 10-22-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2012 IngotSilver 5.0 (Post 5724309)
While you guys are waiting for 1LE vids, do want to see a video of my Mustang 5.0?

Anyone?

Anyone?

:D

PLEASE post it elsewhere. This is a specific thread and needs to stay as such if you don't mind.

Doglife1LE 10-22-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS (Post 5724109)
Dang, saw the title and thought somebody had one already. :)

He got me too :sm0:. I can't wait for photos and vids!

OzzySS 10-22-2012 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doglife1LE (Post 5724721)
He got me too :sm0:. I can't wait for photos and vids!

same here! lol

SUKXOST 10-22-2012 07:54 PM

Edited title to possible clarify a lil bit :P "SITE" added

2012 IngotSilver 5.0 10-22-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snickerdoodle (Post 5724342)
sure bud post it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUKXOST (Post 5724372)
PLEASE post it elsewhere. This is a specific thread and needs to stay as such if you don't mind.

I was only kidding guys!

@SUKXOST I had a new 07 Balt SS/SC with GMPP Stage 2, was one fast little car. :)

SUKXOST 10-22-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2012 IngotSilver 5.0 (Post 5725079)
I was only kidding guys!

@SUKXOST I had a new 07 Balt SS/SC with GMPP Stage 2, was one fast little car. :)

SC StageII huh? Cute, ya gotta start somewhere. LOL (I had a GMPP StageII before my TC too) LOL

Mgizzle 10-22-2012 10:50 PM

So I drove next to a white 1LE close to the GM tech center yesterday, looks pretty sweet in person. An orange and yellow one passed too a few days prior to that and I run into those a lot. The black one is a lot more illusive.

There is going to be a lot of good pictures in here.

Tara Martin 10-22-2012 11:42 PM

Why don't we start with 10/15 peeps whose 1LEs are already built and bayed or have shipped. My order just turned 3400, so it's soon to be built. Sukxost, has yours hit the rails yet? I wonder who will get the first production model!

Tara

rrpilot 10-23-2012 01:31 AM

From what I have observed I think MarkSS is in the lead and will be the first. Even his dealer website shows it in its inventory, in transit of course. Oh almost forgot SUKXOST dealer shows same also but his dealer is much farther.

SUKXOST 10-23-2012 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mgizzle (Post 5725538)
So I drove next to a white 1LE close to the GM tech center yesterday, looks pretty sweet in person. An orange and yellow one passed too a few days prior to that and I run into those a lot. The black one is a lot more illusive.

There is going to be a lot of good pictures in here.

Get some pics yo!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tara Martin (Post 5725699)
Why don't we start with 10/15 peeps whose 1LEs are already built and bayed or have shipped. My order just turned 3400, so it's soon to be built. Sukxost, has yours hit the rails yet? I wonder who will get the first production model!

Tara

I wont be first for sure, there were several 10/8 guys

Quote:

Originally Posted by rrpilot (Post 5725980)
From what I have observed I think MarkSS is in the lead and will be the first. Even his dealer website shows it in its inventory, in transit of course. Oh almost forgot SUKXOST dealer shows same also but his dealer is much farther.

I checked with Becky yesterday and she said mine was still bayed

tramtwo 10-23-2012 09:13 AM

New to me...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/upcomin...n/photostream/

nshuff 10-23-2012 09:14 AM

my car was on a truck/rail car and is now bayed again...

PYROLYSIS 10-23-2012 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tramtwo (Post 5726550)

Looks like a few new pics from a set of pics that has been seen already. Thanks.

stangkilr 10-23-2012 09:35 AM

Mine is built but its on hold...?

tramtwo 10-23-2012 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS (Post 5726604)
Looks like a few new pics from a set of pics that has been seen already. Thanks.

Man I don't know how I missed them. :iono: These are VERY high resolution. :D

MarkSS 10-23-2012 10:36 AM

As of this morning, my car was still stuck in Bensonville IL.... going on 36 hours.

PYROLYSIS 10-23-2012 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tramtwo (Post 5726677)
Man I don't know how I missed them. :iono: These are VERY high resolution. :D

That first pic is definitely new and these are way better quality than previously seen.

tramtwo 10-23-2012 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS (Post 5726973)
That first pic is definitely new and these are way better quality than previously seen.

:thumbsup:

Dueclaws 10-23-2012 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tramtwo (Post 5727112)
:thumbsup:

+1

tramtwo 10-24-2012 11:21 AM

Here is the source...

http://media.gm.com/media/us/en/gm/p...amaro1le.html#


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.