Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Look at these! (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259)

Moose 10-11-2006 08:49 AM

Look at these!
 
http://www.jadatoys.com/image_gen/91...06_Che_Cam.jpg

http://www.jadatoys.com/image_gen/91...e_0_06_Cam.jpg

http://www.jadatoys.com/image_gen/90...06_Che_Cam.jpg

http://www.jadatoys.com/image_gen/90...06_Che_Cam.jpg

:( Dilemma: "Need to save $$$ for new Camaro, but these toys make a nice addition to collection." :iono:

Urthman 10-11-2006 09:12 AM

Sweet! I don't like how the wheels are so far in the wells, but the cars look nice.

Moose 10-11-2006 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urthman (Post 2204)
Sweet! I don't like how the wheels are so far in the wells, but the cars look nice.


Not a big fan of the "Dubs" look either. That's why I think I'll get the "Showroom" one's only. ;)
http://www.jadatoys.com/image_gen/91...06_Che_Con.jpg

2001ragtop 10-11-2006 09:34 AM

oh thats a toy. n/m

TAG UR IT 10-11-2006 11:03 AM

Those are sweet looking. I want the R/C now!!! My wife says no....save for the real car. UGH!

Moose 10-11-2006 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 2220)
Those are sweet looking. I want the R/C now!!! My wife says no....save for the real car. UGH!


Hey! Don't push it! Your wife's giving you permission to get the real one! :laugh:

Casull 10-11-2006 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose (Post 2230)
Hey! Don't push it! Your wife's giving you permission to get the real one! :laugh:

This is a little off topic, but the above quoted post made me think of it. Do any of your wives/girlfriends/fiances/significant others think your obsession about a car that doesn't even come out for another 1-2 years is crazy?

My wife catches me on here all of the time browsing the forums and trying to dig up any info I can on the Camaro. Usually her response is something like, "Well, i guess I should just be thankful that you spend all of your time on the internet looking at cars and not 13 year old girls" (That is in light of all the media surrounding a new child pornography bill that was recently passed in Indiana to try and catch internet preditors -- just so you don't think i'm crazy) Eitherway, she just can't understand how or why i am so obsessed with the camaro and cars in general..... I hope i am not the only one.

Urthman 10-11-2006 02:05 PM

For a while I thought that my wife was blowing it off as a phase. However, yesterday I got the "Heaven" poster and a LS2 shirt for my birthday. I talked to her about the car again last night and it looks like she may be okay with it. It doesn't hurt that we have time to save some cash too!

Moose 10-11-2006 02:33 PM

I don't have a "significant other", but my family laughs at my obsession. :)

I've seen the concept twice in person, sat in it, been interviewed for a newspaper,.....maybe my family is right?! :laugh:

TAG UR IT 10-11-2006 04:13 PM

I don't know about you all, but I call it a passion. I have three things in my life that I love...1st. MY FAMILY. 2nd is my work (yeah, I love going to work). and 3rd. The Camaro (in general). I love talking about it, but I've talked my wife's ears off...thus the joining of this site. Is she okay w/ me getting the new Camaro? Well, I was smart and got her the Kia w/ all the bells and whistles (come on..butt warmers in TEXAS???):bonk: . When I did that, I told her I would get her what she wanted, but I would get what I wanted as well. If you want to receive, you must give. That was an easy agreement. The only thing holding us back now is the financial aspect. You guys aren't nuts. We just have something that a lot of others don't have. And that's a lot more than most!:thumbsup:

joey 10-11-2006 05:33 PM

thank u so much for posting that info...i have been looking all around for a die cast :) now i can added them to the other 80 or somthing die cast i have of the 67-69, but i cant wait to have the real thing in the garage!!!

OverAnxious 10-12-2006 06:57 AM

Nice - you can keep those cheapo RC versions :D

LowRider 10-12-2006 10:52 AM

Man i have the old school camaro's in the dub edition. I am going to have to get some of these to.

camaro2009 10-13-2006 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casull (Post 2232)
This is a little off topic, but the above quoted post made me think of it. Do any of your wives/girlfriends/fiances/significant others think your obsession about a car that doesn't even come out for another 1-2 years is crazy?

My wife catches me on here all of the time browsing the forums and trying to dig up any info I can on the Camaro. Usually her response is something like, "Well, i guess I should just be thankful that you spend all of your time on the internet looking at cars and not 13 year old girls" (That is in light of all the media surrounding a new child pornography bill that was recently passed in Indiana to try and catch internet preditors -- just so you don't think i'm crazy) Eitherway, she just can't understand how or why i am so obsessed with the camaro and cars in general..... I hope i am not the only one.

I let my wife read this post, and she just rolls her eyes everytime she sees me sitting here at the comp. She does not even have to ask anymore, what I am looking at. We bought some of the Camaro shirts(www.chevymall.com), and have all the posters available so far, she understands my passion for cars in general and is looking forward to the release of the Camaro just as much as I am. Although not quite as passionately,lol. What a great wife I have:wub: .


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.