Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   baselined my 2013 zl1 last night (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259827)

ace32x 11-08-2012 11:56 AM

baselined my 2013 zl1 last night
 
Ran it on a dynojet, i have a m6 13. on 92 octane it put down 507 whp and 512 tq sae corrected. i have the dyno sheet and will upload just need to scan it :D

GaBoy25 11-08-2012 11:59 AM

You dog

69NMYSS 11-08-2012 12:25 PM

Thats right on par with most M6 ZL1s. Very nice!

ace32x 11-08-2012 12:53 PM

need some mods now to get back to where i was in my old car on that dyno XD made 670 whp/699tq XD

BeachBum 11-08-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ace32x (Post 5787005)
Ran it on a dynojet, i have a m6 13. on 92 octane it put down 507 whp and 512 tq sae corrected. i have the dyno sheet and will upload just need to scan it :D

Ace - That's Great For Bone Stock - Let Me Know If You Ever Get Up To Spokane - Buy You Lunch:thumbup:

2010 SSRS 11-08-2012 01:28 PM

awesome numbers :chevy:

ace32x 11-08-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeachBum (Post 5787322)
Ace - That's Great For Bone Stock - Let Me Know If You Ever Get Up To Spokane - Buy You Lunch:thumbup:

might have to take you up on that :P! i make it over that way for work occasionaly (construction foreman)

SlingShot 11-08-2012 02:03 PM

Nice numbers ...

Jay_ray23 11-08-2012 02:20 PM

Hey Ace im in the process of selling my 2010 SS and buying ZL1 also here in Puyallup,did you sell your old car or trade it in?

ace32x 11-08-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay_ray23 (Post 5787505)
Hey Ace im in the process of selling my 2010 SS and buying ZL1 also here in Puyallup,did you sell your old car or trade it in?

i traded it in at harnish in puyallup. they gave me a great deal on it. what ever you do don't go to sunset. theyre charging a 10k north west mark up and won't negotiate on it!

Jay_ray23 11-08-2012 02:59 PM

Cool i was looking at one at bremerton, did you have to take the mods off your old camaro or did they take it as is? My SS is heavily modded and i was afraid i would get shafted on trade in value.

ace32x 11-08-2012 03:07 PM

I didn't have an ss. I had a Nissan 350z I had built the motor in and twin turbod and stuff. They were fair for all the mods I had on it. I put 35k into it and it booked at 18 and I talked them up to 33 for my z. Fair for depreciation I felt

Jay_ray23 11-08-2012 03:52 PM

Cool sounds good thanks ace

sportyb24 11-08-2012 03:54 PM

Great numbers!!

ZL1 Brian 11-08-2012 04:00 PM

Nice to see some home town people on here! If summer ever comes back lets do a ZL1 day at Griot's!

ace32x 11-08-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZL1 Brian (Post 5787843)
Nice to see some home town people on here! If summer ever comes back lets do a ZL1 day at Griot's!

sounds good to me! weathers still pretty nice so far ive been getting mine out here n there between rain

sonic656 11-08-2012 04:57 PM

Nice numbers :thumbsup:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.