Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro 1LE Forum (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   Team 1LE (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261104)

tramtwo 11-16-2012 02:21 AM

Team 1LE
 
It is time!! :headbang:

Come join, all the cool kids are doing it. :w00t:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/group.php?groupid=366

Bad@ssCamaro 11-16-2012 04:01 AM

C'mon man, really? :iono: :yikes: :laugh:

tramtwo 11-16-2012 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro (Post 5813821)
C'mon man, really? :iono: :yikes: :laugh:

Yeah, I always follow through on my insomnia induced ideas. Don't you? :D

Go poke around.... ya know ya want to. I put together a thread on 1LE history. That could keep ya busy for a couple hours. :thumbsup:

Bad@ssCamaro 11-16-2012 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tramtwo (Post 5813825)
Yeah, I always follow through on my insomnia induced ideas. Don't you? :D

Go poke around.... ya know ya want to. Put togeather a thread on 1LE history. That could keep ya busy for a couple hours. :thumbsup:

I'm at work, can't invest that kind of time or I'd be out of work :bellyroll: well its quitin' time here, ttyl. Oh and go get some sleep will ya!;)

tramtwo 12-18-2012 11:17 PM

:bump:

The team just reached 50 members!!:cool: Please feel free to add you own content.... photos, videos, ect. Can't wait till these cars start logging track time. :headbang:

My best guest is that this site camaro5 has about 70 1LE owners or soon to be owners!! :thumbup:

CrystalRedTintcoat 12-19-2012 01:42 AM

W00t

scubadoo7 12-19-2012 08:05 AM

50???? wow, I haven't checked for some time. I must have been busy driving my mean street machine.

Lumino1LE 12-19-2012 11:04 AM

Good job, tram2. You must have a lot of time on your hands, but then again, it's must be a challenge to work nights.

tramtwo 12-19-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumino1LE (Post 5934618)
Good job, tram2. You must have a lot of time on your hands, but then again, it's must be a challenge to work nights.

I actually work two jobs... three if you count my part part time detailing... am working now. shhhh

It is more of obsession coupled with insomnia. :sm0:

CrystalRedTintcoat 12-19-2012 12:39 PM

What do you do?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tramtwo 12-19-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrystalRedTintcoat (Post 5934952)
What do you do?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As little as possible. :sm0:

Food broker (IT, Cust Serv, and all arount fixit flunky)... permanent part timer @ UPS (heavy lifting 15 hours a week)... and now auto detailer. :D

Lumino1LE 12-19-2012 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tramtwo (Post 5935052)
As little as possible. :sm0:

Food broker (IT, Cust Serv, and all arount fixit flunky)... permanent part timer @ UPS (heavy lifting 15 hours a week)... and now auto detailer. :D

Don't downplay your job. It's honest work and it helps pay for your toys :thumbup:

scubadoo7 12-19-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumino1LE (Post 5935522)
Don't downplay your job. It's honest work and it helps pay for your toys :thumbup:

That's true man. I'm a self employed home inmprovement guy. I know some may look down on us blue collar chaps, but i raised 3 sons, own a home, and have been able to enjoy a few high hp toys over the years. Most important, is that i like what i do, and call the shots.:happyanim:

newb 12-19-2012 04:55 PM

After family, toys are what I work for.


Sent from a rainbow while riding a unicorn

cornerspeed92 12-19-2012 06:30 PM

I work two jobs too,my main one is, im a breadman,i deliver bread,i start at 1am,used to deliver twinkies,good thing i got out of that:) my other one is handyman stuff.I work ALL the time(thankfully i have work)and this 1LE is my dream car.I am 53 and this is my first V8 it took me my whole life,but now i have it ,now to get it paid for.The first nice car i had was my 2011 1LT RS/RS i didnt think i would ever have a V8 and here we are :)

Lumino1LE 12-19-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cornerspeed92 (Post 5936160)
I work two jobs too,my main one is, im a breadman,i deliver bread,i start at 1am,used to deliver twinkies,good thing i got out of that:) my other one is handyman stuff.I work ALL the time(thankfully i have work)and this 1LE is my dream car.I am 53 and this is my first V8 it took me my whole life,but now i have it ,now to get it paid for.The first nice car i had was my 2011 1LT RS/RS i didnt think i would ever have a V8 and here we are :)

:thumbup:

We all do what we have to. Some are more fortunate than others, but no reason to make excuses if you have work and it feeds your family.

PYROLYSIS 12-19-2012 07:45 PM

70 future or current 1LE owners on this site? Pretty cool. I hope most of us can make it to track days and other events. Glad to see other hard working members out there. Maybe I should pick up a fourth job. I could detail ZL1 convertibles? :yikes: :iono: :bellyroll:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.