Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Gaming Lounge (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   C7 corvette in gran turismo 5 (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263170)

Camaro_Corvette 11-28-2012 05:06 PM

C7 corvette in gran turismo 5
 
Probably a repost cause I'm on my iPhone and searching on this thing sucks. I will self moderate later.

It's in the playstation store. I have downloaded it, but I haven't got much farther than that.

Still camouflaged, but I should have nurburgring times soon;)

EDIT: uh, yeah. This thing hauls the mail. :D Taking my time, and making all the turns I churned off a 7.48. And I suck at this game:D Can't imagine what a good driver would do.


7.44 with a wicked spin mid track. Still have time to make up!

ShnOmac 11-28-2012 06:13 PM

I lol'd when I first saw the camo.... :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GfMIuuBF_o

Camaro_Corvette 11-28-2012 06:46 PM

As did I! I really like what GM has done here.

Neumatic 11-28-2012 11:18 PM

Hmmm Ill have to give it a shot once I finish up this seasonal event Im doing. I really wish they would come out with some more extensive car packs though.

mlee 11-28-2012 11:22 PM

I can't wait til January...:drool:

Neumatic 11-28-2012 11:36 PM

Downloaded it so far I ran it at the Top Gear Test Track, ran a 1:19.145 good for #4 on my stock fast list at the track. Next up is the ring.

Well I suck with this car...best of 8:14.102 so far at the ring:facepalm:

Now 8:05.131...pathetic. Im terrible with this car.

Kite31 11-29-2012 01:40 AM

I just downloaded the car. :thumbsup:

Edit: just ran a 7:13 on the Nurb. Racing soft tires helps a lot. :thumbup:

Neumatic 11-29-2012 01:52 AM

Went ahead and upgraded my tires to Racing Softs just so I would stop frustrating myself with horrible laps. Ran 7:32.940. Im content now so its back to running the Sports Hard tires haha.

Kite31 11-29-2012 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neumatic (Post 5859527)
Went ahead and upgraded my tires to Racing Softs just so I would stop frustrating myself with horrible laps. Ran 7:32.940. Im content now so its back to running the Sports Hard tires haha.

See if chassis reinforcement helps.

Neumatic 11-29-2012 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kite31 (Post 5859541)
See if chassis reinforcement helps.

Im keeping it bone stock for now. I can easily setup any car to my liking and be good. I just like the challenge of using the bone stock setup, Ill get bored with it though and then tune it up and make my own setup for it. Just the ring + sports hard was getting to me so I had to have a little fun with the racing softs:sm0:

Kite31 11-29-2012 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neumatic (Post 5859545)
Im keeping it bone stock for now. I can easily setup any car to my liking and be good. I just like the challenge of using the bone stock setup, Ill get bored with it though and then tune it up and make my own setup for it. Just the ring + sports hard was getting to me so I had to have a little fun with the racing softs:sm0:

Lol yea sports tires are a pain to me. First thing I always do is switch them out. :sm0:

Neumatic 11-29-2012 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kite31 (Post 5859552)
Lol yea sports tires are a pain to me. First thing I always do is switch them out. :sm0:

I like driving with Sports tires, more realistic feel to it and a bit more of a challenge. Just this car and track is kicking my ass. Ill get it down pat in the next couple weeks though...I have nothing else to do anyways:bangdesk:


This is my basic "rules" I go by when Im just test driving cars

Bone Stock
Sports Hard
Manual Transmission
Traction Control Off
Skid recovery off
ASM off
ABS 1

Kite31 11-29-2012 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neumatic (Post 5859558)
I like driving with Sports tires, more realistic feel to it and a bit more of a challenge. Just this car and track is kicking my ass. Ill get it down pat in the next couple weeks though...I have nothing else to do anyways:bangdesk:


This is my basic "rules" I go by when Im just test driving cars

Bone Stock
Sports Hard
Manual Transmission
Traction Control Off
Skid recovery off
ASM off
ABS 1

I usually just run it with everything off with racing soft. Increase the acceleration and stuff for the realistic feel when using soft tires.

We should play sometime. I'm usually on every night.

Neumatic 11-29-2012 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kite31 (Post 5859570)
I usually just run it with everything off with racing soft. Increase the acceleration and stuff for the realistic feel when using soft tires.

We should play sometime. I'm usually on every night.

Im on basically all day for the next couple weeks. I had surgery so im pretty well house ridden right now so its been GT5, eat, pain meds, sleep, rinse and repeat :sm0:. Just message me anytime you want to do some racing and Ill join in.

PSN is Neumatic2128

Kite31 11-29-2012 03:02 AM

Lol whenever I'm on now. :laugh:

trewyn15 11-29-2012 09:24 AM

Hmm you guys are making me want to play it now, been playing Forza more than anything lol

Camaro_Corvette 11-29-2012 08:33 PM

Don't forget to change the oil. Brought mine up to 471HP and 484TQ. I'm running stock settings at 7.40 with a couple mistakes. I figure a perfect lap would net me around a 7.30. Trying hard to keep it stock. It's not easy:laugh:

I'm actually hoping those are what the real numbers will be for the C7;)

Lgndryhr 11-30-2012 12:01 AM

I need to download this. I jump between this, forza, and need for speed/burnout.

Neumatic 11-30-2012 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette (Post 5862851)
Don't forget to change the oil. Brought mine up to 471HP and 484TQ. I'm running stock settings at 7.40 with a couple mistakes. I figure a perfect lap would net me around a 7.30. Trying hard to keep it stock. It's not easy:laugh:

I'm actually hoping those are what the real numbers will be for the C7;)

You running on the Sport Hard tires I take it? Pretty impressive. I can't keep the dang thing on the track with the sport tires:facepalm: . I make it through the first 2/3 of the track fine and then it all goes to hell:iono:

Camaro_Corvette 01-31-2013 12:08 PM

Updated version with no camo is available now. I think I will try again tonight.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.