Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2013 Fest Discussions (IV) (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   Welcome Camaro5 Fest Participants ! (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263276)

nmcajeff 11-29-2012 11:39 AM

Welcome Camaro5 Fest Participants !
 
I would like to welcome all Camaro 5 fest participantsand fans again to Lucas Oil Raceway Here in Indy for your 2013 event. I just wanted to say the staff here at Camaro 5 and the participants were great to work with. Myself and the crew here at LOR had a great time working the event last year and can't wait to see what is in store for the 2013 event!!

Have a great Holiday Season.

RubyCamaro 11-29-2012 12:14 PM

I can't wait to return! I LOVE that drag strip and this year I will do much better on the CamaroCross!

Deke736 11-29-2012 12:17 PM

Didn't get to hit the strip this year (spent my whole day on the Autox) but I will be making as many passes as possible next year! Can't wait!

TAG UR IT 11-29-2012 12:20 PM

;)

ssmike 11-29-2012 04:24 PM

Thanks Jeff! Looking forward to it!

mlee 11-29-2012 04:29 PM

Great to hear from you Jeff. Your crew was OUTSTANDING last year. They busted their butts to get the track dried not once but twice and we were able to get big final runs in at the end.

Can't wait to do it even better in 2013..:thumbup:

x1sniper3x 11-29-2012 05:38 PM

Thanks! Can't wait to get to my first Fest this year! :thumbup:

Ryanbabz71 11-29-2012 05:50 PM

This past yr was fun hopefully next summer is great.

I love hearing the engines roar from the track at LORP throughout the year


Ryan

Jus1dab 11-29-2012 06:43 PM

Lookin' forward to next year..........can't wait. "Going back to Indiana"

SilverIceman 11-29-2012 07:19 PM

Yes, Your crews were great. They had great patience with the variety of drivers we bring. Track was great as always.

Awesome_SS 11-29-2012 09:07 PM

Yeah, the crew there does a great job with track prep and drying. Both times I was there(CF3 & LSX Shootout). No worries going down that track at all, so pedal to the floor!.:thumbsup:

VChula 11-29-2012 09:38 PM

Hope to drive out there again from California!

Apex Chase 11-30-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nmcajeff (Post 5860674)
I would like to welcome all Camaro 5 fest participantsand fans again to Lucas Oil Raceway Here in Indy for your 2013 event. I just wanted to say the staff here at Camaro 5 and the participants were great to work with. Myself and the crew here at LOR had a great time working the event last year and can't wait to see what is in store for the 2013 event!!

Have a great Holiday Season.

Thanks Jeff. 2012 was great and I have a feeling 2013 is going to be EPIC.

bluetooth-ss 11-30-2012 05:55 PM

This Floridian will be there.

2010-SS-RS 12-01-2012 10:27 AM

Driving from Texas. I will be there again. Sign me up

xSSkier874 12-01-2012 04:23 PM

I can't wait last year was a blast working the "camaro cross" and I will be doing the same this year.

I do need your guys help though to convince my buddy to buy a camaro. He's on the fence and wants to come to the fest with me. I figure if I can't convince him by then the fest will for sure.

Bonemaro 12-01-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xSSkier874 (Post 5868706)
I can't wait last year was a blast working the "camaro cross" and I will be doing the same this year.

I do need your guys help though to convince my buddy to buy a camaro. He's on the fence and wants to come to the fest with me. I figure if I can't convince him by then the fest will for sure.

If he waits for the fest he'll have waited too long, and regret he didn't buy himself one as he watches others have the time of their lives!!

woodside783 12-03-2012 09:23 AM

Camaro cross i am ready

wadew2lt 12-03-2012 10:43 AM

Count me in!! +1

FIREICE11 12-03-2012 10:53 AM

Count me in for 1 driver and 2 spectators! We had a great time last year you did a great job with all of us. I like that it is in the same location so I know what to expect. I came with the East Coast Virginia Caravan. We had a great time.

tonyfred 01-09-2013 08:41 AM

Very excited to attend my first Camaro Fest in my ZL1! Made my reservations this morning with the hotel! Coming in from West Tennessee.

Lgndryhr 01-12-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyfred (Post 6012861)
Very excited to attend my first Camaro Fest in my ZL1! Made my reservations this morning with the hotel! Coming in from West Tennessee.

Sweet! A bunch of us will see you there and we will probably cruise together.

jlrtexas 01-13-2013 03:53 PM

This will be my first year going any info on what date it is this year?

inferno camaro 01-13-2013 04:26 PM

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/v6/misc/paperclip.gif Camaro5 Fest IV Announcement: Location
This is just one of the threads.

SSE 4 2SS 01-13-2013 04:29 PM

Beat me to it... thanks

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262980


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.