Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   3rd Generation Camaros (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Camaro Lost In Time. (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=266924)

Hellfighter 12-20-2012 09:05 PM

Camaro Lost In Time.
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCK7N2SgJjE

What do you guys think on this video? I would love to get me hands on something like this :D.

Not sure if this has been posted. :drinking:

_Nick_ 12-20-2012 09:13 PM

Supposedly the car was gonna be made into an all out race car, which is why it has so few options.

The car sold a while ago, there was a thread on TGO about it.

CHMSC 12-20-2012 09:18 PM

Wish I could find something like that.

myold88 12-20-2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Nick_ (Post 5940897)
Supposedly the car was gonna be made into an all out race car, which is why it has so few options.

The car sold a while ago, there was a thread on TGO about it.

Years ago I think.

midnighter 12-20-2012 09:27 PM

Joe's 2010 SS/RS with 200 miles will have this same faith.

Denis 12-20-2012 09:38 PM

Damn

CHMSC 12-20-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by midnighter (Post 5940953)
Joe's 2010 SS/RS with 200 miles will have this same faith.

:word::sm0: I wouldn't be surprised if he requests they burry him with all of his cars......none having more than 2k on them.

ChrisBlair 12-20-2012 10:06 PM

A very desirable thing from a collector's standpoint...this will be sacrilegious here I'm sure, but even in the '80s...not a stellar performer.

CHMSC 12-20-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisBlair (Post 5941158)
A very desirable thing from a collector's standpoint...this will be sacrilegious here I'm sure, but even in the '80s...not a stellar performer.

True but the body on them is awesome. And then there is always mods that can take care of the performance issues.

MBS 12-20-2012 10:10 PM

what a find, 16K for her how much did it sell for?

ChrisBlair 12-20-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHMSC (Post 5941167)
True but the body on them is awesome. And then there is always mods that can take care of the performance issues.

Sure but as soon as you do it's no longer a pristine '85 any more, it's just another modified '80s Chevy

The real value of that car would be for people restoring their own similar vehicle

CHMSC 12-20-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisBlair (Post 5941178)
Sure but as soon as you do it's no longer a pristine '85 any more, it's just another modified '80s Chevy

The real value of that car would be for people restoring their own similar vehicle

Very true, but if I bought one I wouldn't care about selling it.

shrinkdoc 12-20-2012 10:20 PM

I would have rather had that 70 roadrunner.

CWI 12-20-2012 10:38 PM

Kinda like opening a time capsule. A perfect template for restorers.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.