Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro 1LE Forum (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   umm 1LE ordered (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270513)

stickystuff 01-11-2013 06:21 PM

umm 1LE ordered
 
ok i did it... trading in 04 M3 for a really good price 23k. i live in ny and plan on hitting some lime rock, watkins and poconos a bit.

Ashen Gray
1SS
1LE
NPP
---------
36k + any promos when it comes in

SUKXOST 01-11-2013 06:24 PM

:happyanim:

V6owner 01-11-2013 06:25 PM

Good price man! Enjoy it!

Brian 1LE SS 01-11-2013 06:34 PM

Very nice.

OzzySS 01-11-2013 06:41 PM

Nice! I'm sure you won't regret it.

FINALLYSATISFIED 01-11-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stickystuff (Post 6023996)
ok i did it... trading in 04 M3 for a really good price 23k. i live in ny and plan on hitting some lime rock, watkins and poconos a bit.

Ashen Gray
1SS
1LE
NPP
---------
36k + any promos when it comes in

:clap:

tones2SS 01-11-2013 06:49 PM

Awesome.

PYROLYSIS 01-11-2013 06:50 PM

Very cool. I am jealous. You picked a great color too. Also, from what I've read, NPP is a must. I like your Avatar.

stickystuff 01-11-2013 07:05 PM

That damn motor trend vid put me over the edge.

2010 SSRS 01-11-2013 07:42 PM

Congrats

SumWhite1LE 01-11-2013 07:52 PM

You will be glad you made the purchase. Congrats!!!

hotrodder9102 01-11-2013 08:47 PM

Congrats!! :)

Mr. Wyndham 01-11-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stickystuff (Post 6023996)
ok i did it... trading in 04 M3 for a really good price 23k. i live in ny and plan on hitting some lime rock, watkins and poconos a bit.

Ashen Gray
1SS
1LE
NPP
---------
36k + any promos when it comes in

Awesome!! You're going to love it! :headbang:

ckatsu 01-11-2013 09:32 PM

Awesome and congrats!

CrystalRedTintcoat 01-11-2013 10:45 PM

Sticky,

Enjoy it! The car no longer feels new at 700 miles since I'm getting used to it. Of course I love it. But the waiting and delivery are quite a spectacular experience. Relish the moment.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deki 01-11-2013 10:46 PM

Go to truecar.com and price it out you can usually save another grand or so. I just priced one out the same way you did and it came out to 35,300.

CrystalRedTintcoat 01-11-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deki (Post 6024892)
Go to truecar.com and price it out you can usually save another grand or so. I just priced one out the same way you did and it came out to 35,300.

Does that include giving the dealer profit? Average for 2SS 1LE with NPP and CRT paint is 40,660 but their price was lower.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stickystuff 01-12-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrystalRedTintcoat (Post 6024949)
Does that include giving the dealer profit? Average for 2SS 1LE with NPP and CRT paint is 40,660 but their price was lower.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably not included. Manager said they were making around $600 on deal. I'm ok with that if its the truth.

Deki 01-12-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrystalRedTintcoat (Post 6024949)
Does that include giving the dealer profit? Average for 2SS 1LE with NPP and CRT paint is 40,660 but their price was lower.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're making money, don't worry. They are willing participants in the program.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stickystuff (Post 6026127)
Probably not included. Manager said they were making around $600 on deal. I'm ok with that if its the truth.

They are making much more on the deal than that if you're paying 36k+ttl and fees on top. Price it out on truecar.com, I payed 32k otd for my GT 2 years ago and MSRP was 36,900 on it.

stickystuff 01-12-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deki (Post 6026368)
They're making money, don't worry. They are willing participants in the program.



They are making much more on the deal than that if you're paying 36k+ttl and fees on top. Price it out on truecar.com, I payed 32k otd for my GT 2 years ago and MSRP was 36,900 on it.

my friend, truecar.com price came in at $36,213. you might have not hit the 1LE package and nnp.

el ess A 01-12-2013 01:39 PM

I think people are forgetting it's a 1SS not a 2SS. Comes in at 37,930 before any savings. I think there's 500 rebate going on in general, making it 37,430. So for 36 it's a pretty good deal.

Deki 01-12-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stickystuff (Post 6026642)
my friend, truecar.com price came in at $36,213. you might have not hit the 1LE package and nnp.

Nope, selected the right options, but in my zip code it came in at 35,377.

tramtwo 01-12-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stickystuff (Post 6024131)
That damn motor trend vid put me over the edge.


:sm0:

Welcome

stickystuff 01-14-2013 06:06 PM

How long till you get order mumber and all that good stuff?

PhiLE1 01-14-2013 06:26 PM

Should be set by the time the weather breaks. I'm about 20 minutes from Lime Rock ( west of Roch.) Have to have a 1LE night :w00t:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.