Now Available AEM Wide-Band Fail Safe Gauge!
These AEM Electronicshttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/icon1.png Wideband Failsafe gauges provide the ability to accurately tune the air/fuel ratio, while actively protecting your engine by constantly monitoring air/fuel ratio curves and activating a user-defined failsafe strategy if it runs lean. They can also be used as universal exhaust gas oxygen (UEGO) controllers with an internal boost sensor. The gauges feature an internal data logger, a full color Organic Light Emitting Diodehttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/icon1.png (OLED) display, and the technologyhttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/icon1.png to activate a failsafe strategy in the event that the air/fuel ratio falls outside of a user-defined operating window. When this occurs, the user-defined output function that's activated, can save an engine from catastrophic damage. They are a must-have for all tuned performance engines, whether forced induction or naturally aspirated, fuel injected or carburated. These gauges also include six different faceplates and black and silver bezels.
* Displays both boost or vacuum and AFR or Lambda simultaneously on the same gauge
* No free air calibration required
* Internal boost sensor
* Bosch sensor included with LSU4.2, accurate to 0.1AFR
* 0-5V analog output for use with data loggers and EMS units
* Internal Boost Sensor up to 30psi
* On-Board 3+ data logger at 20hz with RPM input
* 24 Sweeping LEDS that are software programmable to create your own red/orange/green area on your gauge
* Data Analysishttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/icon1.png with AEMdata
* AEMnet compatible(CAN 2.0)
AEM Wideband Failsafe Gauges
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.