Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   ZL1 Parts (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=152)
-   -   ZL1 Grill (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273587)

edgehead2000 01-27-2013 08:12 PM

ZL1 Grill
 
Sold.

JuanBAMF 01-27-2013 11:28 PM

Shipping to 33029

MR.Mean 01-28-2013 01:35 PM

how much to shipped to silver city nm 88061

edgehead2000 01-28-2013 07:30 PM

I will try to get shipping information out for everybody asap. I'm a busy person so give me until Wednesday please.

TLSTWIN 01-31-2013 06:54 AM

Is it new, used? Why are you selling it?

If the other two don't want it, send me a quote for shipping as well please. 44089

edgehead2000 01-31-2013 07:34 AM

It is used. One other owner had it for 1 summer before me.

Nothing wrong with it, I would just like to sell it and use the cash for a splitter or hex Vents.

TLSTWIN 01-31-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgehead2000 (Post 6104865)
It is used. One other owner had it for 1 summer before me.

Nothing wrong with it, I would just like to sell it and use the cash for a splitter or hex Vents.

Let me know shipping costs and if there other two back out.

edgehead2000 01-31-2013 09:44 PM

Sorry guys, lots of issues at work this week (I. E., audit/recall :rules::facepalm:)... Thankfully not me:D

I'll Def have quotes this weekend if I don't have validations to mess with.

TLSTWIN 01-31-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgehead2000 (Post 6108202)
Sorry guys, lots of issues at work this week (I. E., audit/recall :rules::facepalm:)... Thankfully not me:D

I'll Def have quotes this weekend if I don't have validations to mess with.

no problem.

edgehead2000 02-02-2013 05:31 PM

Alright... Here's the deal: it costs $40 to ship the grill to guy within my state of New Mexico.

So to get it across the country, it'll be a bit more. I let me know if you still want it but I won't go less than $80 for the part.

TLSTWIN 02-02-2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgehead2000 (Post 6114944)
Alright... Here's the deal: it costs $40 to ship the grill to guy within my state of New Mexico.

So to get it across the country, it'll be a bit more. I let me know if you still want it but I won't go less than $80 for the part.

i will pass. Just a bit too much for what I was planning.

Thanks for your efforts.

J_Vibe92 02-06-2013 08:38 PM

pics

SBMARO'11 02-07-2013 04:23 AM

$40??? my zex tank was only $15 within my state of cali!!! wow sorry

edgehead2000 02-09-2013 02:34 PM

Sold!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.