Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pay It Forward and Free Give Aways (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   For iTrader feedback (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275709)

My Caroline 02-07-2013 08:13 PM

For iTrader feedback
 
Nothing to see here!

nikos30 02-08-2013 12:34 PM

I gave you pos feedback. You were the best!

My Caroline 02-08-2013 01:52 PM

Lol :p I'm literally THE WORST haha

nikos30 02-11-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My Caroline (Post 6137571)
Lol :p I'm literally THE WORST haha

this guy is great!

My Caroline 02-11-2013 06:00 PM

Hey man...

nikos30 02-11-2013 11:44 PM

yea I just thought about someone finding this post and reading my comments about you. If they were thinking about buying something, then they are clearly not going to do it after this hahaha.

I was kidding!

My Caroline 02-12-2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikos30 (Post 6149997)
yea I just thought about someone finding this post and reading my comments about you. If they were thinking about buying something, then they are clearly not going to do it after this hahaha.

I was kidding!

Haha it's all good. Nobody ever checks here anyways.

zcorvette04 02-18-2013 04:58 AM

I check lol

Algeron 02-18-2013 06:43 PM

Me too

nikos30 02-18-2013 08:47 PM

idk WHAT you guys are talking about. I only had good things to say.

Algeron 02-18-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikos30 (Post 6178068)
idk WHAT you guys are talking about. I only had good things to say.

:bellyroll:

That was some quick editing you did there. LOL

nikos30 02-18-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Algeron (Post 6178205)
:bellyroll:

That was some quick editing you did there. LOL

I dont not know what you are saying. where is tran? we have a liar!

nikos30 02-18-2013 09:57 PM

and that is what I call a sneaky typo

My Caroline 04-04-2013 02:41 PM

Lol I didn't know people were still commenting here :lol:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.