**SlyJester7's SSX Killer** [COTW 8/26/13]
**Small Background Story**
My obsession with the 5th gens began at the LA Auto show in 2006 where I first laid eyes on the concept camaro. :eyebulge::wub: I was there with my dad at the time and told him that one day I will buy one. . . My Dad smiled and said keep saving.
To make a long story short my Dad eventually developed lung cancer and was told he has about a year to live. If he wanted to do chemo/radiation it will allow him to live a couple more years. He decided to do the chemo/radiation but even with it, the cancer spread rapidly and 6 months later he passed. It just so happened that the day that we buried his ashes was the day I went to pick up my 2010 2LT/RS. The dealer I bought it from also happened to be down the street from his work.
My Car History-
- My first car was a 89 Toyota Camry. Do I really need to say more about this. . .?
-Then I had a 2003 v6 Camaro in 07 which I sold in 09 to found out a week later after selling it got totalled :facepalm:
-Then 2010 2LT/RS Camaro on 10/22/09.
I had that for almost 2 years but I felt the need for more power.
Sold it private party and decided to save till I could upgrade.
-Had a 03 Subaru WRX as my DD but as it got closer to my goal of a SS I sold it to purchase a a cheap beater DD.
-I currently have a 03 Ford Focus as my beater DD to save my SS from wear and tear.
I didnt realize till just now I have a thing with 03 cars. . . wasn't on purpose, just came across a good deal and they happened to be for an 03 car I suppose. . . Haha
The pic below was the the most up to date picture of my 2010 2LT before I sold it. *Journal Here*
**Follow Me on Instagram @cdybard **
**Updated Pictures as of 11/16/14**
I purchased the car of my dreams on 8/23/12!:headbang::happyanim:
2013 Chevy Camaro 1SS/RS LS3
- OEM ZL1 10 Spoke Rims/Tires
- Vinyl Gloss Black Single Stripe
- Painted Gloss Black XM Antenna
- Blacked out front grill area
- Blacked out Rear Bumper
- Blacked out Side Gills
- Plasti Dipped Rear Tail Light Bezels
- Plasti Dipped Front Bow Tie
- Custom Rear Bow Tie (SSX style)
- Tinted Windows
- Front Splash Guards
- ZL1 Rear Splash Guards
- ZL1 Side Rockers Painted White and Gloss Black
- RK Sport One Peice Spoiler
- Gloss Black OEM Side View Mirrors
- Heritage Grill (all Flat Black)
- Painted Gloss Black Lower Bumper Lip
- ACS T4 Bumper Ports
- ACS HP Vertical LED Slim Bar
- ACS T4 Splitter (Gloss Glack)
- Stock Hurst Short Throw Shifter
- Painted MyLink (Summit White) (lights still shine through)
- Painted A/C Bezels (Summit White)
- Painted Dash Panels (Summit White)
- Painted Door Inserts (Summit White)
- Painted Speedo Bezels (Summit White)
Performance/ Handling Modifications
- Cold Air Inductions Cold Air Intake
- Air Scoop
- RX Catch Can
- RX Oil Breather Cap
- Flowmaster American Thunder 3" Cat Back Exhaust
- PFADT Lowering Springs
- Rear Diffuser
- Electronic Cut Outs
- Ported Throttle Body
- LT Headers
The above mods are in no particular order. . .
WOOO! Im proud to announce that I have been featured on PFADT Racing's website! :headbang::happyanim::emoticon11:
**Click Here For Link**
Pictures from the day I purchased the car and had it dyno'd
Also had MNP Customs install vinyl gills, rear black out, and front grill area.
Plasti Dipped Front Bow Tie and Rear Tail Light Bezels. Custom Rear Bow Tie SSX Style
Gloss Black Stripe Install
coming along nicely ! :popcorn:
Nice ride...great start...looks good:thumbsup:
Thanx!!! I just dropped the car off this morning to have the springs installed. I should be getting my ZL1s Saturday! I should have enough time to install them and take some pictures after they arrive :happyanim:
VERY NICEEEEEEEEE BROSKI!!!!...U KNO IM LUVIN THE BLACK N WHITE...:drinking: :thumbup:
Love it! I am a big fan of the SSX.
I plan on putting my own twist on it so it wont be EXACT but very similiar. ;)
Looks sweet man white and black looks killer we have a lot of the same taste in mods
I like the rear badge. Very unique:thumbsup:
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:18 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.