Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro 1LE Forum (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   Recruting Performance drivers (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278369)

Mikamaro 02-20-2013 07:33 PM

Recruting Performance drivers
 
We are looking for new members in the Performance Driver social group:http://www.camaro5.com/forums/group.php?groupid=244

tramtwo 02-20-2013 11:30 PM

A great group with really good info!! Been meaning to PM you to come over here and recruit! :D

scubadoo7 02-21-2013 07:14 AM

The summit point fatt is looking real good. April will be my date to shoot for. You made it very easy by posting this information. Heck, even track insurance prices are listed. Much appreciated.

tramtwo 02-23-2013 02:59 AM

:bump:

Mgizzle 02-24-2013 10:44 PM

This is what i was looking for, how do I join?

cornerspeed92 02-26-2013 08:09 PM

Friday looks to be an epic day for Laguna,cant wait:)
http://www.weather.com/weather/5-day...+USCA0724:1:US

Lumino1LE 02-26-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scubadoo7 (Post 6189368)
The summit point fatt is looking real good. April will be my date to shoot for. You made it very easy by posting this information. Heck, even track insurance prices are listed. Much appreciated.

Scuba - you should join me at the SCCA PDX on March 9-10 - Summit Point. I'm signed up.

It should be a blast.

cornerspeed92 03-07-2013 08:36 PM

We need to get the word out,i received this email from hookedondriving and told them i would post this on camaro5
Hi Mark…it was very nice to meet you at Laguna on Friday. You looked to be handling the track very well in your Camaro. I did not get a chance to talk to you at the end of the day but did want to follow up with the brief conversation we had about what HOD can do to get the Camaro groups on track more often.

As I mentioned we see a lot of Mustangs (Boss, GT, Roush, Shelby, etc) but rarely a Camaro. I would love to contact anyone or group that might have some interest in putting together a Camaro day at Laguna…."Camaro's at the Corkscrew". Any suggestions or guidance would be appreciated.

Hope you enjoyed your day with HOD and we are looking forward to seeing you again.

Gordon Sanderson
Director Business Development
Hooked on Driving
916-296-3888-Cell

Mikamaro 03-08-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cornerspeed92 (Post 6259569)
We need to get the word out,i received this email from hookedondriving and told them i would post this on camaro5
Hi Mark…it was very nice to meet you at Laguna on Friday. You looked to be handling the track very well in your Camaro. I did not get a chance to talk to you at the end of the day but did want to follow up with the brief conversation we had about what HOD can do to get the Camaro groups on track more often.

As I mentioned we see a lot of Mustangs (Boss, GT, Roush, Shelby, etc) but rarely a Camaro. I would love to contact anyone or group that might have some interest in putting together a Camaro day at Laguna…."Camaro's at the Corkscrew". Any suggestions or guidance would be appreciated.

Hope you enjoyed your day with HOD and we are looking forward to seeing you again.

Gordon Sanderson
Director Business Development
Hooked on Driving
916-296-3888-Cell

LAgune Seca...:bow: the Corkscrew....:drool:
I hope you guys know how lucky you are...I would be ther every weekend!!

Thanks for sharing those great videos last week cornerspeed92 !!
It looks like you were the 3rd fastest of the group...?
Man, the 1LE is a killing time machine.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/group....#gmessage50283

cornerspeed92 03-08-2013 03:43 PM

Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4UTWPOx07Q

Synner 03-08-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikamaro (Post 6187523)
We are looking for new members in the Performance Driver social group:http://www.camaro5.com/forums/group.php?groupid=244

I guess I'm one even though I can't race this year. :sad0147:

Mikamaro 03-08-2013 04:51 PM

ARRRRRRRRRRRRR......RRRRRR.....1:48.84 wow!! Congrats. well done.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cornerspeed92 (Post 6262687)


cornerspeed92 03-08-2013 05:18 PM

Thanks not bad for never being there before.

Phdpsy 03-08-2013 06:27 PM

That was great! Can't wait to get to the track first week of April and then run Circuit of the Americas in June!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.