Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Sports Lounge (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Supercross? (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278952)

ShnOmac 02-23-2013 07:25 PM

Supercross?
 
Any fans out there?

Davi is having a heck of a year! :headbang:

http://mx.rockstarenergy.com/files/2...20_DF9C5B1.jpg

sycraft 02-23-2013 07:33 PM

all over it. watching now, I rode earlier today, I ride a CRF250R.... Love the MX tracks

ShnOmac 02-23-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sycraft (Post 6200687)
all over it. watching now, I rode earlier today, I ride a CRF250R.... Love the MX tracks

Very cool! Been a while since I have rode myself but I'm all over watching the races. Who ya rooting for?

sycraft 02-23-2013 07:42 PM

Like that Milsaps is doing well, want to see Barcia mix it up, still like Stewie. Do not like reed or Poto, Dungey is ok.

ShnOmac 02-23-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sycraft (Post 6200703)
Like that Milsaps is doing well, want to see Barcia mix it up, still like Stewie. Do not like reed or Poto, Dungey is ok.

I tend to root for the non "Factory" riders like Millsaps. Tonight I will be rooting for Tomac. 250 guy jumping up to the 450's just for the heck of it! :headbang:

sycraft 02-23-2013 07:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
my ride

ShnOmac 02-23-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sycraft (Post 6200718)
my ride

Nice ride. How's the 250F? I have never ridden a 250 Four stroke... Just two stroke's. I'm Going to be looking for a bike here pretty soon, I just can't decide between a 450F or 250F.

sycraft 02-23-2013 08:02 PM

I want a 450, but it is a lot of bike, what do you weigh and how much seat time have you had. Love my Honda, want a 2013 CRF450R, but it is still more bike than I need, or could handle. I am an old fart, I am 44 now and it clears doubles cleanly with ease, a 450 would probably get me in trouble. Just get it sprung for your weight, I weigh 230 and it still rips.

ShnOmac 02-23-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sycraft (Post 6200758)
I want a 450, but it is a lot of bike, what do you weigh and how much seat time have you had. Love my Honda, want a 2013 CRF450R, but it is still more bike than I need, or could handle. I am an old fart, I am 44 now and it clears doubles cleanly with ease, a 450 would probably get me in trouble. Just get it sprung for your weight, I weigh 230 and it still rips.

In all honesty I know I don't NEED a 450... :D The main reason I WANT a 450 is just for dune riding. They seem to stay on top the sand quite a bit better. I rode a buddy's KTM 350 and it was plenty fast enough for me.... I will probably end up going that route or a 250F.

ShnOmac 03-09-2013 05:37 PM

Daytona tonight! :headbang:



http://theriderscope.com/home/wp-con...9.45.26-AM.png

sycraft 03-09-2013 06:12 PM

sick track, I was supposed to be there, but plans changed. I did ride all day today, epic day....

12 ZL1 #1725 03-09-2013 06:55 PM

Watching it now!!! That track will be a mess by the time the final heats come!!!!!

ShnOmac 04-20-2013 06:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm Going to tonight's race! :headbang:

And I picked up a new 250x... Got a smoking deal because it's a 2012!

Aubrey64 05-03-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShnOmac (Post 6447718)
I'm Going to tonight's race! :headbang:

And I picked up a new 250x... Got a smoking deal because it's a 2012!

That is a great bike! I have a YZ125 and am looking to possibly step up to a 250:thumbup: I was really hoping to make to a race this season, but wasn't able to:frown: I may be going to the Tennessee National race in June though!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.