Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Suspension / Brakes / Chassis (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Strut Brace installed (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=280902)

Supercharged Red 03-04-2013 10:33 AM

Strut Brace installed
 
1 Attachment(s)
Can't say it made any difference driving but it sure does look good!!

tramtwo 03-04-2013 10:41 AM

look good.... any plans to paint the fuse box cover

Supercharged Red 03-04-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tramtwo (Post 6243494)
look good.... any plans to paint the fuse box cover

Not at this time.

2010 SSRS 03-04-2013 11:58 AM

That looks great

vegassam66 03-04-2013 02:58 PM

Looks great, which brace did you end up using, having trouble finding one that fits with a supercharger. Thanks

Supercharged Red 03-04-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vegassam66 (Post 6244572)
Looks great, which brace did you end up using, having trouble finding one that fits with a supercharger. Thanks

Camaro 1LE Strut Tower Brace $111.10
Adapter kit $129.95

bannonm 03-04-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supercharged Red (Post 6244633)
Camaro 1LE Strut Tower Brace $111.10
Adapter kit $129.95

Who makes the adapter kit?

lincoln361 03-04-2013 04:31 PM

Was that the price included with the paint job. That looks sweet.

ZWA SS 03-04-2013 05:02 PM

That is 100% sexiness there!
And I think the fuse box untainted compliments the other black under hood.

LS3 SS 03-04-2013 05:28 PM

Looks great. Even though they make little to no improvements, they certainly make the engine bay look a lot better.

Supercharged Red 03-05-2013 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bannonm (Post 6244915)
Who makes the adapter kit?

TPiS

Quote:

Originally Posted by lincoln361 (Post 6244956)
Was that the price included with the paint job. That looks sweet.

No. I have a friend do it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LS3 SS (Post 6245194)
Looks great. Even though they make little to no improvements, they certainly make the engine bay look a lot better.

I totally agree!!!

vegassam66 03-05-2013 06:30 PM

Thanks for the info, picked one up today from the dealer, they had a hard time finding it, since they just received it this morning. Did you paint or powder coat?

parano 03-05-2013 06:37 PM

Nice!!

Angrybird 12 03-05-2013 06:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I wonder if its the same strut brace they use on the V6 Convertible?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.