DOM'S DL1 [COTW 4/8/13]
I'm Dominic from germany an this is my 2013 Camaro DL1 Convertible... :biggrin:
my modifications are...
- K&W suspension V1
- SCC spacers 20mm
- steelflex break lines
- K&N Typhoon kit 6,2 V8
- SLP Loudmouth 2
- Zl1 front bumper
- Zl1 side rockers
- ACS TL1 Hoodinsert ZL1 Style
- BCD Performance TF3 side mirrorws by blacky
- BCD Performance custom DL1 badge
- Camaro metal letters black powderd
- MY 2013 wheels in two color design
- door kick plates (hand made)
- rear light black out
- sidemarker black out
- front turn light black out
- third break light black out
- DLR black out
- back windows tinted
- black wraped spoiler
- under hood paint
- interior parts wrap in red and black
- steering wheel bowtie red paint
- autobot sign on the wheels
have fun with the pictures... :happy0180:
sorry for the poor quality of some pictures, the pictures are from phone...
Looks great man, keep up the good work!
Dom your Camaro looks absolutely awesome
Nice to see you here Dom:happy0180:
One of the best Convertible in Germany :headbang:
many thanks guys... :peace:
:w00t:your rims of sweet!
Great to See you here, you forgat to list my spezial CNC Produced DL1 Letters all over your absolut coooooooool looking Car .
Cant wait to meet you and see all in person ;o))) :headbang::headbang::headbang:
Wow man that looks great, Very unique!!! Keep the Photos Coming:pop2::pop2::pop2:
Sorry blacky.... :paddle:
how could I forget? :bow::bow:
for explanation!! :gossip:
The DL1 is a mix of ZL1 and my name Dominic, because it is not a original ZL1 bud i like the signs in the Hood...
Looks awesome! Great job!
Many thank's :thanks:
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:33 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.