Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   TPW 4/8 (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=282385)

Oldag 03-12-2013 09:28 AM

TPW 4/8
 
Was hoping to be on the TPW 4/1 thread, but am starting a TPW 4/8 thread instead.

SS2 convertible
BRM with beige top and interior, rally stripes
Polished 20" wheels.

1100, on 3/1
2000, on 3/5
3000, on 3/6
3000 w/ TPW of 4/8, sometime between 3/6 and 3/12
Production complete, 4/11

LMC2013 03-16-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldag (Post 6275971)
Was hoping to be on the TPW 4/1 thread, but am starting a TPW 4/8 thread instead.

Same

2SS RS 1LE

MarilynMonbro 03-16-2013 05:19 PM

where do you guys find the TPW

LMC2013 03-16-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarilynMonbro (Post 6294023)
where do you guys find the TPW

Submit your order number here, and request info on it...when did you order?

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31115

1BadLE 03-23-2013 12:13 AM

i right along with you guys in this week. surprised to say these past 23 days have went by pretty quick for me, leaving that i ordered on 2/28.

Summit White 1ss w/npp 1LE


anyone already have mods picked out?

Oldag 03-25-2013 05:46 PM

A lesson in patience.

Six to eight week waits were once common place. Now we are spoiled. "Slow" is a week, "quick" is instant download and "normal" is next day.

Seems like normal delivery is about 14 days after assembly, depending upon options and weather.

Oldag 03-29-2013 01:05 PM

Glad I did not wait for the 2014...

LMC2013 03-31-2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldag (Post 6354111)
Glad I did not wait for the 2014...

Agreed

Oldag 04-03-2013 09:44 AM

3400.

Should be good to go next week.

Oldag 04-08-2013 09:32 AM

Show time...

1BadLE 04-08-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldag (Post 6397451)
Show time...

Hells yeah! lets go..i've waited for this day since 2/28!

1BadLE 04-09-2013 11:46 AM

I'm built and bayed boys!! Looks like I was a monday car. I hope you guys make it through this week :)

Oldag 04-09-2013 12:45 PM

Excellent. Let us know how long it takes from built to dealer lot.

Did you verify through the Chevy website or Becky?

1BadLE 04-09-2013 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldag (Post 6402604)
Excellent. Let us know how long it takes from built to dealer lot.

Did you verify through the Chevy website or Becky?

both Chevy.com says shipped/en route but i already knew that meant built and not necessarily shipped. and then i checked with becky this morning and she said built and bayed and gave me my vin. i will definitely let you know how long it takes to get to me from here on out. have you gotten any mods yet or planning on any? i'm fixing to order my eagle eyes right now!!

Lethal Z 04-10-2013 08:12 PM

4/8 TPW here too.

2013 ZL1 Coupe
Black with black wheels and Carbon fiber hood insert.

Needless to say...I'm just a bit excited!!! :biggrin:

Oldag 04-10-2013 11:04 PM

Still waiting...

2013zl1guy 04-11-2013 06:40 AM

Just checked mine on the chevy tracking page, still at Queued for Production. Hopefully it is still scheduled to be built this week.

Lethal Z 04-11-2013 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lethal Z (Post 6408698)
4/8 TPW here too.

2013 ZL1 Coupe
Black with black wheels and Carbon fiber hood insert.

Needless to say...I'm just a bit excited!!! :biggrin:


Sweet!!!! Just got the following update from Becky:

BUILT AND BAYED!!!

:happyanim:

Oldag 04-11-2013 10:51 AM

Dealer emailed. Built. ETA about two weeks.

2013zl1guy, yours has to be rolling down the line soon.

swhitney2003 04-11-2013 11:01 AM

Anyone see the chevy site go from "Queued for Production" to "Production Complete" during the middle of the day? I'm curious if this is something that is updated once a day (at midnight), updated hourly, or updated continuously.

LMC2013 04-11-2013 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lethal Z (Post 6410637)
Sweet!!!! Just got the following update from Becky:

BUILT AND BAYED!!!

:happyanim:

Is yours updates on Chevys website?

Lethal Z 04-11-2013 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LMC2013 (Post 6410973)
Is yours updates on Chevys website?

Yes I posted to the Becky thread and she provided the details and when I check the Chevy site, it says: Shipped/En Route

:happy0180:

Oldag 04-11-2013 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swhitney2003 (Post 6410956)
Anyone see the chevy site go from "Queued for Production" to "Production Complete" during the middle of the day? I'm curious if this is something that is updated once a day (at midnight), updated hourly, or updated continuously.

I am guessing that it is daily update. I had checked mine late last night and it had not changed. Early this morning, the dealer emailed the news. I checked the Chevy site and it was updated.

But I do not know for certain.

1BadLE 04-11-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swhitney2003 (Post 6410956)
Anyone see the chevy site go from "Queued for Production" to "Production Complete" during the middle of the day? I'm curious if this is something that is updated once a day (at midnight), updated hourly, or updated continuously.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldag (Post 6411283)
I am guessing that it is daily update. I had checked mine late last night and it had not changed. Early this morning, the dealer emailed the news. I checked the Chevy site and it was updated.

But I do not know for certain.


The website skips the production complete step, once you see shipped/en route this guarantees YOUR car is built :happyanim: but not necessarily shipped! But once you get to this part check with becky or your dealership they'll be able further assist you!

1BadLE 04-11-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lethal Z (Post 6410637)
Sweet!!!! Just got the following update from Becky:

BUILT AND BAYED!!!

:happyanim:

Congrats man! I'll let you know how long it takes mine to get to me. it was built 4/9!:happyanim::happyanim::happyanim:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.