Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   View from my Office (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=282402)

AirManFL 03-12-2013 09:47 AM

View from my Office
 
My Camaro was clean - A nice wet day in Florida :thumbdown:

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/...psd07dacc3.jpg

Rob

Norm Peterson 03-12-2013 09:50 AM

Won't it still be clean until you drive it home?


Norm

Comrando 03-12-2013 09:51 AM

You brought the rain :laugh:

Anyway, never hurts to wash a car. Like my dad always told me, get the old dirt off to make room for the new :)

AirManFL 03-12-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norm Peterson (Post 6276259)
Won't it still be clean until you drive it home?


Norm

Yes, maybe I should leave it there until it dries. LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comrando (Post 6276262)
You brought the rain :laugh:

Anyway, never hurts to wash a car. Like my dad always told me, get the old dirt off to make room for the new :)

I never thought of it that way. We need to give the dirt an equal opportunity I suppose. :D

Rob

nyrfan 03-12-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AirManFL (Post 6276247)
My Camaro was clean - A nice wet day in Florida :thumbdown:

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/...psd07dacc3.jpg

Rob

Left mine home today for that reason.

Swacer 03-12-2013 10:32 AM

You poor soul...getting to drive yours and all....its snowing today in PA most likely....i'm still 2 weeks out from driving yet lol

PalmerGA 03-12-2013 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swacer (Post 6276435)
i'm still 2 weeks out from driving yet lol

At least... if the gopher was correct. Hang in there. ;-)

plus1zero 03-12-2013 11:03 AM

I like to wash mine on Saturdays when it's nice out. Only problem is every Saturday for the last 2 weeks were rainy or it was gonna rain on Sunday. Mine usually sits in my apartment lot, and the last time I did wash it, it rained a lot. The thing was FILTHY from just sitting in the rain :|

Gotta love the waterspots that show up on black.

dkp2LT 03-12-2013 01:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a pic from my desk from a minute ago. In the 5 years I've been in this office I've only had someone park next to me once. It's in the back of the building so it's not convenient to the entrance. Works for me!

Chris-10 03-12-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyrfan (Post 6276385)
Left mine home today for that reason.

Same here

AirManFL 03-12-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkp2LT (Post 6277214)
Here's a pic from my desk from a minute ago. In the 5 years I've been in this office I've only had someone park next to me once. It's in the back of the building so it's not convenient to the entrance. Works for me!

I park in the end space and my wife parks on the other side of me. I'm definitely in a good spot.

Rob

dkp2LT 03-12-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AirManFL (Post 6277276)
I park in the end space and my wife parks on the other side of me. I'm definitely in a good spot.

Rob

Man - working with your wife. You sir are a brave soul! :) :)

My wife & I have talked about it and realize that wouldn't work for us. I have relatives that have worked in the same, small, open (no doors) office for 30+ years and they have loved (nearly) every minute.

2010 SSRS 03-12-2013 02:31 PM

rain sux

AirManFL 03-12-2013 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkp2LT (Post 6277379)
Man - working with your wife. You sir are a brave soul! :) :)

My wife & I have talked about it and realize that wouldn't work for us. I have relatives that have worked in the same, small, open (no doors) office for 30+ years and they have loved (nearly) every minute.

My wife is my secretary and to get to my office you have to walk through hers. Obviously we work well together and she understands that I'm the boss at work.

She might over correct at home every once in a while though :boxing: LOL

Rob

DR TOOLS 03-12-2013 06:37 PM

Very nice ride Airman! What GFX kit is that?

slomaro3.4 03-12-2013 07:02 PM

Mine got rained on too.

AirManFL 03-12-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DR TOOLS (Post 6278440)
Very nice ride Airman! What GFX kit is that?

Thanks...it's the Stillen / Street Scene front splitter and side skirts.

Rob

Apex Motorsports 03-12-2013 07:25 PM

Nice view!

FINALLYSATISFIED 03-12-2013 07:31 PM

Nice!

AirManFL 04-22-2013 08:46 AM

Subtle changes but I upgraded the view from my office again :D

Stripes painted around the mail slot, fender stripes are wider, and the rear quarter gills have been removed.

New
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/...ps69f9794e.jpg
Old
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/...psd07dacc3.jpg

Rob


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.