Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   2014 Camaro Z28 Exhaust Sounds Clip (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=285551)

Tran 03-28-2013 12:53 AM

2014 Camaro Z28 Exhaust Sounds Clip
 
Enjoy! Exciting day it's been!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JpzwX3Cxr0


Added another clip: startup, acceleration, throttle blips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2U3UxAYl8E

AdamZ 03-28-2013 01:30 AM

http://t.qkme.me/3oyoa9.jpg

Did you have to shut down the whole damn site to post this Tran? :bellyroll:

Tran 03-28-2013 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamZ (Post 6346956)

Did you have to shut down the whole damn site to post this Tran? :bellyroll:

Hah, no, just coincidence... had to perform some maintenance.

And yea, it's beautiful (looking, sounding, and I'm sure performing)!

AdamZ 03-28-2013 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tran (Post 6346958)
Hah, no, just coincidence... had to perform some maintenance.

And yea, it's beautiful (looking, sounding, and I'm sure performing)!

:smiling1: you are forgiven. Thank God I had facebook to talk to my Camaro buddies or I would have been lost.

CamaroStrong 03-28-2013 01:53 AM

I think I just teared up, it's so beautiful!

SummoneR 03-28-2013 01:54 AM

Nice!!!

v6sonoma 03-28-2013 01:55 AM

:drool:

Smittty 03-28-2013 01:56 AM

All I have to say is. Nice:headbang:

sangerbanger58 03-28-2013 02:01 AM

:boner: :drool:

sangerbanger58 03-28-2013 02:02 AM

:whatz28: lol sorry couldn't help it

CamaroJedi 03-28-2013 02:06 AM

Wow that's great, GM has this posted as Camaro ringtone on their press release site. Just look under the photos in the right side column. Easier download, enjoy.

flyingskibiker 03-28-2013 02:11 AM

Um, do I hear a dyno??? ;-)

2010 SSRS 03-28-2013 02:14 AM

:happyanim: Z28 :happyanim:

JRT 03-28-2013 02:37 AM

Wait...is this legit?
Are they really making one...I wonder how much it will be?

tramtwo 03-28-2013 02:42 AM

How could your bowtie be anything but gold today?!!

SummoneR 03-28-2013 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS (Post 6347041)
:happyanim: Z28 :happyanim:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRT (Post 6347075)
Wait...is this legit?
Are they really making one...I wonder how much it will be?

:smiling1::laughabove:

Did you two just crawl out from under a rock? If this is the first you have heard about the new Z/28, you just happened to see the most obscure of all the Z/28 post's flying around today.

2010 SSRS 03-28-2013 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SummoneR (Post 6347089)
:smiling1::laughabove:

Did you two just crawl out from under a rock? If this is the first you have heard about the new Z/28, you just happened to see the most obscure of all the Z/28 post's flying around today.

are you serious, lol, I have been celebrating since 12:45pm when I watched the live video of the introduction of the new Z28, not sure where you got your rock crawling idea from :smiling1:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.