Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   New Z/28 Videos (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286513)

Jer4251 04-01-2013 03:28 PM

New Z/28 Videos
 

KKreme15 04-01-2013 03:28 PM

Is that lip carbon fiber?

Mr Twisty 04-01-2013 03:35 PM

Hand crank door glass option???

Richy_Rich 04-01-2013 03:44 PM

All lower bits are carbon, front, side and rear, including the spoiler.

Jer4251 04-01-2013 03:46 PM

i like the no HUD

carman II 04-01-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Twisty (Post 6368102)
Hand crank door glass option???

I think he's wrong. None of the technical information released indicates manual crank windows. As I recall, this prototype has elec windows.

Jer4251 04-01-2013 03:56 PM

maybe it will be an option to delete the power windows. If i was buying one of theses, i would get everything possible deleted.

Jer4251 04-01-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richy_Rich (Post 6368146)
All lower bits are carbon, front, side and rear, including the spoiler.

that splitter doesnt look to driveway friendly. :eyebulge:

FloppyJackson 04-01-2013 04:01 PM

I just can't get over the stick on fender flares. I get what they are trying to accomplish with this car, but 60k+ for obvious stick on parts?

StOrM TrOOpEr 04-01-2013 04:20 PM

same host interviewed us on the spot


Angrybird 12 04-01-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jer4251 (Post 6368192)
maybe it will be an option to delete the power windows. If i was buying one of theses, i would get everything possible deleted.

With the advancements in small powerful electric motors I really doubt there would be much weight savings if any with changing to manual window crank mechanicals.

Jer4251 04-01-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angrybird 12 (Post 6368343)
With the advancements in small powerful electric motors I really doubt there would be much weight savings if any with changing to manual window crank mechanicals.

nothing to do with the weight of the motors, just the overall feel of manual windows

Angrybird 12 04-01-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jer4251 (Post 6369245)
nothing to do with the weight of the motors, just the overall feel of manual windows

Really.. Well I would much rather have the power windows we have now than the old crank type I grew up with....in fact when I started driving in 1969 I had only seen power windows on Cadillacs... Myself I never had a car with power windows until 1986, after that I never bought another crank window car.. But I did own a couple trucks with crank windows... Much more convenient especially if you are the only one in the car and you have 4 windows to roll down...

Splat 04-02-2013 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jer4251 (Post 6368192)
maybe it will be an option to delete the power windows. If i was buying one of theses, i would get everything possible deleted.

+1


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.