Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Motorsports Discussions (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   250 mph+ on public highway (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287394)

cornerspeed92 04-05-2013 03:28 PM

250 mph+ on public highway
 
You guys have to see this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jua9p_FHpQEThis is from silverstate last year this guy is flying.We have 43 days til our next race http://www.sscc.us/ ,and i am certainly looking forward to my 140 mph speed limit :)there is still time for people to enter.There are always about 10 + mustangs and only 2 or 3 Camaros so its time to haulass boys!!!!!! people come from Norway,Sweden and all over the country,this is a super fun huge event.

cornerspeed92 04-05-2013 03:32 PM

Well i dont know what happened the video wont come up i will keep trying.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jua9p_FHpQE
ok this worked

DuskSS 04-05-2013 03:50 PM

always wanted to do that.
SSC seems like it would be way more fun than the Texas Mile.

cornerspeed92 04-05-2013 03:52 PM

They have the Big Bend open road race there in Texas have you heard of it?

HOWFAST 04-06-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cornerspeed92 (Post 6387050)
You guys have to see this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jua9p_FHpQEThis is from silverstate last year this guy is flying.We have 43 days til our next race http://www.sscc.us/ ,and i am certainly looking forward to my 140 mph speed limit :)there is still time for people to enter.There are always about 10 + mustangs and only 2 or 3 Camaros so its time to haulass boys!!!!!! people come from Norway,Sweden and all over the country,this is a super fun huge event.

cornerspeed92- Good Luck and Go Fast in May. Building 1LE for September hope to meet you there.

Tyler360 04-06-2013 01:39 PM

I opened this expecting to see one hell of an epic speeding ticket...

cornerspeed92 04-06-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOWFAST (Post 6390547)
cornerspeed92- Good Luck and Go Fast in May. Building 1LE for September hope to meet you there.

Oh i will be going fast :) thanks,and hope you can make it in Sept.believe me this is something you must do.The 1st time you can only go as fast as 124,but still cool,and you dont need anything (racing suit etc)except a helmet,i told myself after my 1st run last May, boy that went by quick, even at 124 mph your still moving,your next time is 140 and so much fun,make sure you find me at the high school where we all meet to make the parade run thru Ely,pretty sure i will be the only victory red 1LE

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyler360 (Post 6390571)
I opened this expecting to see one hell of an epic speeding ticket...

sorry :),but could you imagine that, GOOD GOD !

ka1 04-07-2013 11:57 AM

What was he driving?

cornerspeed92 04-07-2013 12:13 PM

A 2006 heavily modified Dodge Challenger if you go here to the site http://www.sscc.us/ and scroll to the bottom and click on videos there are 4 other views of this run,pretty cool stuff.

foxybody 04-17-2013 03:24 PM

always wanted to do that...

cornerspeed92 04-17-2013 04:59 PM

And you should :) they have the Big Bend open roadrace there in Texas,have you heard of it?

45thAnniversary2SS 04-17-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cornerspeed92 (Post 6393741)
A 2006 heavily modified Dodge Challenger if you go here to the site http://www.sscc.us/ and scroll to the bottom and click on videos there are 4 other views of this run,pretty cool stuff.

Charger not Challenger: http://www.sscc.us/records.aspx

skipinminn 04-17-2013 06:24 PM

Another thing for the bucket List :)

cornerspeed92 04-17-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 45thAnniversary2SS (Post 6435748)
Charger not Challenger: http://www.sscc.us/records.aspx

My Bad,thanks for the clarification.

Unobtainium 04-18-2013 12:59 AM

Friend and I go annually. We are going in May this year.
We always run #332...Black M3.
It's a ton of fun. We are in the 150 class this year. Doing a roll bar in a week or so. You guys have got to try this. The 25th anniversary event last September was great. :headbang:

woodside783 04-18-2013 11:09 AM

I want to do this one year

cornerspeed92 04-20-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unobtainium (Post 6437408)
Friend and I go annually. We are going in May this year.
We always run #332...Black M3.
It's a ton of fun. We are in the 150 class this year. Doing a roll bar in a week or so. You guys have got to try this. The 25th anniversary event last September was great. :headbang:

Yeah i want to run the Grand sport class so bad! and was going to put a half roll bar in my 2011 RS and had it all set up,then i fell in lov............with my 1LE.I think i should get this thing paid off before i do the cage and tune,then oh yeah, tech speed 165 :) Lets make sure we say hi,i will be in my 1LE #327 This will be my 3rd run with Silverstate.

james347 05-16-2013 06:18 PM

No problem. Do it all the time.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.