Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southeast (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Savannah GA - Where to get tinted? (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287861)

mpiersd 04-07-2013 09:53 PM

Savannah GA - Where to get tinted?

Any of you local guys have recommendations on where to get tinted? I figure you guys (and gals?) would know where and where not to go.

Chevyironman912 04-07-2013 09:54 PM

Pro Tint
Address: 4417 Skidaway Rd, Savannah, GA 31404
Phone:(912) 691-1995

mpiersd 04-13-2013 04:18 AM

Well, I guess I'm getting pro tinted.

Roll_the_Dice 04-13-2013 11:12 PM

Second Pro Tint...they are great...I have had many cars done there...they are the best in Savannah!

driser 04-14-2013 08:09 AM

ACE5 Camaro Corral @ Road Atlanta 4/19-20

Just wanted to remind everyone that the deadline for purchasing tickets for the Camaro Corral at Road Atlanta this coming Friday and Saturday is Tuesday 4/16/13 @ 5:00pm.

The Corral is Friday and Saturday, but you can buy a Saturday only ticket if work or school is an issue for Friday.

The highlights are practice/qualifying (Friday), two Grand Am races (Saturday), full Paddock access both days, reserved parking for our cars as a group, a covered seating area, Parada lap in our cars (Friday), cruise/dinner (Friday), meet & greet with Stevenson Motorsports (Saturday), hot lap passes (Saturday), and door prizes.

There is a thread for the event on this forum with all of the details.

If you can make it, and have not signed up, please let me know so I can update the list. Also make sure you note if you plan on going to dinner with us Friday night. Also make sure you call Road Atlanta and order your tickets before the deadline and specify you are with the Camaro Corral.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

David

RLHMARINES 04-29-2013 11:47 PM

Pro Tint for sure...they do excellent work...one of my vehicles tint job still looks good 10 years later.

SAVDawg 05-03-2013 02:31 PM

There is a guy off of Hwy 17 that does good work and for cheap. He does all the customer request at Coastal and the new issued cops cars for savannah metro. $80 for my car

mpiersd 05-09-2014 09:30 AM

Had it pro-tinted last June. Still loving it.

tjk_art 05-09-2014 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by driser (Post 6421952)
Just wanted to remind everyone that the deadline for purchasing tickets for the Camaro Corral at Road Atlanta this coming Friday and Saturday is Tuesday 4/16/13 @ 5:00pm.

The Corral is Friday and Saturday, but you can buy a Saturday only ticket if work or school is an issue for Friday.

The highlights are practice/qualifying (Friday), two Grand Am races (Saturday), full Paddock access both days, reserved parking for our cars as a group, a covered seating area, Parada lap in our cars (Friday), cruise/dinner (Friday), meet & greet with Stevenson Motorsports (Saturday), hot lap passes (Saturday), and door prizes.

There is a thread for the event on this forum with all of the details.

If you can make it, and have not signed up, please let me know so I can update the list. Also make sure you note if you plan on going to dinner with us Friday night. Also make sure you call Road Atlanta and order your tickets before the deadline and specify you are with the Camaro Corral.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

David

lol wut. talk about :threadjacked: