Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Canada (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   ZL1's taking over the shop! (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288200)

Davenport 04-09-2013 10:03 AM

ZL1's taking over the shop!
 
ZL1's are coming out in droves! We currently have 4 Black ones in the shop, we've got an Ashen Grey booked in, as well as another black one, should be here within the next few weeks. It's a pretty cool sight!

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/t...psddae7772.jpg

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/t...ps75a6abd6.jpg

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/t...psaddf2516.jpg

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/t...pse617ab82.jpg

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/t...psea1ce952.jpg

And this one is our R&D car. So far we've put our stage 5 package on it, Eibach pro kit springs and ADV.1 wheels on it. I think we're going to try another cam soon.

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/t...ps7c538ecd.jpg

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/t...ps5671b8fd.jpg

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/t...psc3feef4e.jpg

And a dyno video of ours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwXr0...Otml1w&index=1

Thanks for looking!

Namala.

LS7 427 04-09-2013 12:58 PM

Pretty cool exhaust on deceleration at 29 seconds in.

Bryan

AlbertaSS/RS 04-09-2013 01:13 PM

Sick I may have to come visit again soon.

-Shane

RoadMonkey 04-09-2013 01:16 PM

:thumbsup:

CanadianZL1#992 04-09-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davenport (Post 6402226)
ZL1's are coming out in droves! We currently have 4 Black ones in the shop, we've got an Ashen Grey booked in, as well as another black one, should be here within the next few weeks. It's a pretty cool

Namala.

Hi Namala, I didn't get to meet you when I dropped my car off. That's my car in pieces in your pictures. I can't wait to get it back, I'll be down on the 26th to pick it up( weather permitting ) maybe I'll get a chance to meet you then. You guys run a top notch shop and I couldn't be happier with the customer service I've received or the workmanship there. It must be a cool site to see all those ZL1's in your shop considering how rare they are in Canada!!!

Davenport 04-09-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanadianZL1#992 (Post 6403144)
Hi Namala, I didn't get to meet you when I dropped my car off. That's my car in pieces in your pictures. I can't wait to get it back, I'll be down on the 26th to pick it up( weather permitting ) maybe I'll get a chance to meet you then. You guys run a top notch shop and I couldn't be happier with the customer service I've received or the workmanship there. It must be a cool site to see all those ZL1's in your shop considering how rare they are in Canada!!!

I'm pretty sure I missed you by about 1/2 an hour. I'd been out cruising in the Stage 5 car. :biggrin:

Thanks for the kind words. We've always taken great pride in our work, the new facility allows us to just take it to another level.

Looking forward to meeting you on the 26th.

Namala.

Davenport 04-09-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CAMROSS (Post 6402887)
Pretty cool exhaust on deceleration at 29 seconds in.

Bryan

I'm pretty sure car would do that too. If we ever put your car on the dyno again, :pound: :bellyroll: we'll video of it from the back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlbertaSS/RS (Post 6402949)
Sick I may have to come visit again soon.

-Shane

Stop by anytime!

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddog360 (Post 6402959)
:thumbsup:


Thanks!

LS7 427 04-09-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davenport (Post 6403834)
I'm pretty sure car would do that too. If we ever put your car on the dyno again, :pound: :bellyroll: we'll video of it from the back.

:smm7:

CanadianZL1#992 04-13-2013 07:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 497019custom engine cover emblem I had made for my ZL1, 13 days I'll be down to get my car and make room for another Zl1!!!

LS7 427 04-13-2013 01:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
That's cool. I just received mine that I ordered from Emblempros as well.
.

CanadianZL1#992 04-13-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CAMROSS (Post 6419275)
That's cool. I just received mine that I ordered from Emblempros as well.
.

You must have recognized their work.lol. I didn't think to put something beside it to compare for size but it is a little smaller than an iPhone. It is going to be placed right below the LSA on my engine cover.

Beehave 04-13-2013 07:11 PM

Wow...nice work :thumbsup:.....might be time to move out West!

sternfan69 04-23-2013 11:18 AM

Just saw one on Saturday in Trail bc. Black with Alberta plates. Sweet ride wish I could have one of each Camaro.

CanadianZL1#992 04-23-2013 10:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 502106Davenport Motorsports stage 4 ZL1 completed, can't what to pick it up tomorrow!!!

Roto fab CAI
Roto fab big Gulp
Roto fab S/C reservoir
Cooler logic HX
Lingenfelter ported snout w/2.55 upper + solid coupler
Lingenfelter balancer w/10% lower
62 lb injectors
Lingenfelter GT9 camshaft ( revised grind )
Dual valve springs w/ titanium retainers
Kooks long tube headers w/ cat deletes (ceramic coated 2000* black)
8.5mm MSD plug wires w/ Koolsox insulators
Elite Engineering catch can
Nitto NT05R 315/35R20 drag radials

Tried an LS7 90mm throttle body but had no performance gains over factory TB


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.