Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels / Tires (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   For Sale: ZL1 wheels and tires (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=289097)

kevin1106 04-13-2013 03:50 PM

For Sale: ZL1 wheels and tires
 
1 Attachment(s)
That's right folks... Selling my black OEM 10 spokes... I'm selling these as a SET... Black 10 spokes, OEM tires, tpms... All mounted and balanced from the factory.... Anyone who's interested must put up a 1000.00 deposit and be willing to wait a few weeks till I get my new wheels from CCW... Once I Receive my new wheels, I will ship these right away... I should have my new wheels by 5/1/2013 (estimated)

Price is 3800.00 firm and buyer pays shipping.... No low ballers please. Price is firm.... Car has 122 miles on it...., these are in PERFECT condition and as close to brand new as they come....

WHEELS HAVE BEEN SOLD!

bandier 04-13-2013 04:51 PM

aw man... I want 'em but can't have 'em.

NinoSS 04-13-2013 04:54 PM

solid deal! GLWS...

bumblebeecamaro 04-13-2013 05:00 PM

Sweet looking car.

kevin1106 04-13-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinoSS (Post 6419863)
solid deal! GLWS...

Thanks.

menendez1293 04-13-2013 07:48 PM

Bump for some Awesome wheels.

FINALLYSATISFIED 04-13-2013 07:49 PM

Damn and Im not far at all from you. Wish I could swap mine and yours.

kevin1106 04-13-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by menendez1293 (Post 6420428)
Bump for some Awesome wheels.

Thanks for the bump!! :thumbsup:
Quote:

Originally Posted by FINALLYSATISFIED (Post 6420432)
Damn and Im not far at all from you. Wish I could swap mine and yours.

Thanks, but I've already ordered some wheels... Love CCW wheels... This is my 3rd set. Lol

FINALLYSATISFIED 04-13-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevin1106 (Post 6420588)
Thanks for the bump!! :thumbsup:


Thanks, but I've already ordered some wheels... Love CCW wheels... This is my 3rd set. Lol

Yeah I remember you posting a FS thread for your first set of CCW I believe. What made you make the jump to the ZL1? I remember me, you and your wife were at the AAC booth getting things installed at last years Fest. They took your GM performance plate, I remember you saying.

You'll need a set of winter rims, consider taking mine? Lol. 5 spokes powder coated black. :)

kevin1106 04-13-2013 09:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by FINALLYSATISFIED (Post 6420599)
Yeah I remember you posting a FS thread for your first set of CCW I believe. What made you make the jump to the ZL1? I remember me, you and your wife were at the AAC booth getting things installed at last years Fest. They took your GM performance plate, I remember you saying.

You'll need a set of winter rims, consider taking mine? Lol. 5 spokes powder coated black. :)

I was ready for something new, I don't think I could do anything else to my SS... Lol... Wish I could remember you... We met so many people there... Looking forward to this years CF...

No thanks on the 5 spokes though... thanks.... but I have my truck, which is my DD.... Camaro is my play car....

Frid 04-13-2013 09:16 PM

Good price! Someone is going to get a good deal. GLWS. Bump.

kevin1106 04-13-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frid (Post 6420699)
Good price! Someone is going to get a good deal. GLWS. Bump.

Thanks, I'm surprised no one bought them yet... I figured these would be gone already...

rvnmaniac 04-13-2013 10:02 PM

Which CCW rims did you order?

FINALLYSATISFIED 04-13-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevin1106 (Post 6420678)
I was ready for something new, I don't think I could do anything else to my SS... Lol... Wish I could remember you... We met so many people there... Looking forward to this years CF...

No thanks on the 5 spokes though... thanks.... but I have my truck, which is my DD.... Camaro is my play car....

Lol. Please tell me you kept some of your parts? Or did you have a buyer who bought it outright? Hmm, I was the black guy with tattoo sleeves with a NBA jersey on, lol. I think I first seen your Camaro at that Mc.Donalds in Fredericksburg.

I'm about to get me a DD as well. ZL1 is by far the funnest car I've owned, but I don't want to beat her up driving it all the time. Looking into a used Jeep. Your rims will probably be good by early next week. It is pay day too, so I predict next week. I'd pick these up if I had a buyer for mine.

kevin1106 04-14-2013 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FINALLYSATISFIED (Post 6420999)
Lol. Please tell me you kept some of your parts? Or did you have a buyer who bought it outright? Hmm, I was the black guy with tattoo sleeves with a NBA jersey on, lol. I think I first seen your Camaro at that Mc.Donalds in Fredericksburg.

I'm about to get me a DD as well. ZL1 is by far the funnest car I've owned, but I don't want to beat her up driving it all the time. Looking into a used Jeep. Your rims will probably be good by early next week. It is pay day too, so I predict next week. I'd pick these up if I had a buyer for mine.

I remember you now.... Do you have yours listed for sale? I've had several offers already, but I've turned them down... I believe 3800 is a fare/good price..

kevin1106 04-14-2013 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rvnmaniac (Post 6420887)
Which CCW rims did you order?

Sp16a, machined with a clear powdercoat finish.

FINALLYSATISFIED 04-14-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevin1106 (Post 6421873)
I remember you now.... Do you have yours listed for sale? I've had several offers already, but I've turned them down... I believe 3800 is a fare/good price..

I don't have them listed, I'm honestly partial to letting these go. Lol. But if someone bought them from me I wouldn't complain or regret it. But yes $3800 for tires/rims in perfect condition is a perfect price. I wouldn't settle for less honestly.

Big C CamaroSS 04-14-2013 11:08 AM

How much more mileage do you think the wheels will have on them when you do the swap? How much will shipping be to 13637? PM me if you want. Thanks.

kevin1106 04-14-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big C CamaroSS (Post 6422426)
How much more mileage do you think the wheels will have on them when you do the swap? How much will shipping be to 13637? PM me if you want. Thanks.

Not many... Probably no more than 300 miles total... I don't drive my ZL1 daily. I'll get you a quote then pm you..

kevin1106 04-14-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FINALLYSATISFIED (Post 6422348)
I don't have them listed, I'm honestly partial to letting these go. Lol. But if someone bought them from me I wouldn't complain or regret it. But yes $3800 for tires/rims in perfect condition is a perfect price. I wouldn't settle for less honestly.

I agree with you... Will if you sell them before I sell mine, pm me!

kevin1106 04-14-2013 07:47 PM

:popcorn:

Nick S 04-14-2013 07:50 PM

I'm not sure this section was originally intended to be a for sale section. You might get more responses if you post in in the regular for sale section (either the ZL1 parts or the Wheel/Tires section). I would probably put it in the Wheels/tires section because well...that's what they are is wheels and tires.

kevin1106 04-14-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick S (Post 6423960)
I'm not sure this section was originally intended to be a for sale section. You might get more responses if you post in in the regular for sale section (either the ZL1 parts or the Wheel/Tires section). I would probably put it in the Wheels/tires section because well...that's what they are is wheels and tires.

Thanks for the info....

TripleB 04-14-2013 08:02 PM

How much shipped to 90250?

kevin1106 04-14-2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleB (Post 6424014)
How much shipped to 90250?

This is a ball park, I used 30x12x30 measurements and 70lbs each, 1300.00 per item value..... Just a ballpark.. I can send them to you to where you pay shipping once it gets there, or you can pay me and I'll refund you if it's any cheaper....

End of day(4 Business Days) FedEx Ground® 339.44


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.