Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   TPW 5/6/13 (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=289582)

GearheadSS 04-15-2013 09:53 PM

TPW 5/6/13
 
Anyone got a car scheduled for 5/6/13? I've got 3 2SS 1LEs being built that week. White, Black and Inferno Orange. I may make Summit White or Inferno Orange my very own. Hard to decide between those colors as I've had both and loved them.

IOM 2SS 1LE, NPP, Nav, RS
SW 2SS 1LE, NPP, Nav, RS
Black 2SS 1LE, NPP, Sunroof, RS
SW 2LT, Sunroof, Black Rally Stripes, RS

Bad@ssCamaro-CRT - 2SS/1LE/RS

anc2009 - VR 2SS/1LE/RS

S3XPanther - IOM 1LE

Manolo619 - SW 1SS/1LE/RS

Cap 76 - AGM 2SS/1LE/RS

batman53201 - 2LS

2010Bee2LT - RY ZL1

ItsBroke -SIM 2SS/RS

jream0520 -Black w/IO int., IOM rally stripes, 2SS/RS, Nav, NPP, M6

Midlife conVert -Triple Black 2LT RS Vert

crschnei -AGM 1SS 1LE NPP

Bad@ssCamaro 04-20-2013 05:31 PM

I've got an order in with the Awesome BeckyD@RogersChevrolet :wub: I figured you gotta go with the best. :respekt: I've been on here for two years solid, and there has not been a one negative thing about what BeckyD and Maureen do for those here on Camaro5. I'll be picking up my car at Rogers Chevrolet and get to experience some of that Motown Magic. :happyanim:

So who else is waiting? Oh and I'm getting a CRT 2SS/1LE with RS, Nav, NPP :headbang: Which seems to be a popular combination of options. ;)

Edit: No disrespect to GearheadSS.

Dates for when order was put in:..............Dates built:....................Dates delivered:

April 1st - Midlife conVert...........................5/6/2013..........................5/20
" 6th - GearheadSS...................................5/8 & 9/2013.....................5/23
" 8th - S3XPanther....................................5/6/2013..........................5/21
" 10th - Cap 76.........................................5/6/2013..........................5/21
" 10th - Manolo619....................................5/10/2013........................
" 11th - Bad@ssCamaro..............................5/9/2013..........................
" 12th - 2010Bee2LT..................................5/7/2013..........................5/24
" 16th - ItsBroke.......................................5/7/2013..........................6/1
" 16th - dave eckhardt...............................5/8/2013..........................
" 19th - batman53201................................5/6/2013..........................5/21
" 19th - jream0520....................................5/8/2013..........................6/6
...........anc2009.............................................................................5/20

GearheadSS 04-21-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro (Post 6447612)
I've got an order in with the Awesome BeckyD@RogersChevrolet :wub: I figured you gotta go with the best. :respekt: I've been on here for two years solid, and there has not been a one negative thing about what BeckyD and Maureen do for those here on Camaro5. I'll be picking up my car at Rogers Chevrolet and get to experience some of that Motown Magic. :happyanim:

So who else is waiting? Oh and I'm getting a CRT 2SS/1LE with RS, Nav, NPP :headbang: Which seems to be a popular combination of options. ;)

Edit: No disrespect to GearheadSS.

Congrats! None taken. ;)

Even I will acknowledge how awesome Becky is. Everyone here is lucky to have dealership employees, that are also Camaro enthusiasts, that post here and help out the members. I've been here for a long time, since this forum was started and I'm glad to be a part of it.

Bad@ssCamaro 04-22-2013 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GearheadSS (Post 6452125)
Congrats! None taken. ;)

Even I will acknowledge how awesome Becky is. Everyone here is lucky to have dealership employees, that are also Camaro enthusiasts, that post here and help out the members. I've been here for a long time, since this forum was started and I'm glad to be a part of it.

I noticed that after reading what you posted :doh: I guess I have a tendency to notice post counts first :iono: Anyway...thanks, it will be very exciting and rewarding the day of taking delivery. :happyanim: Since we are at the tail end of getting these 1LE's, we won't be getting all the attention like the 11/12/12 group. Good group of guys. :thumbup: They are setting the pace. But hopefully it won't take us long to catch up ;)

anc2009 04-22-2013 09:09 PM

I have a Victory Red 2SS 1LE RS with sunroof for TPW of 5/6. Can't wait!!

Bad@ssCamaro 04-23-2013 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anc2009 (Post 6456580)
I have a Victory Red 2SS 1LE RS with sunroof for TPW of 5/6. Can't wait!!

Congrats and :welcome: How's the weather conditions getting for spirited driving sessions?

S3XPanther 04-23-2013 08:57 AM

Yup, I'm in here too. Just found out yesterday from BeckyD.

S3XPanther 04-23-2013 09:00 AM

Btw Gearhead, that's one hell of a tough decision between SW and IOM. SW is awesome on the 1LE, but once you remove the hood wrap, ti becomes way too plain. IOM is more versatile.

Bad@ssCamaro 04-23-2013 05:10 PM

^^^^^^^^^^:welcome: to the 5/6 group. :headbang:

Manolo619 04-23-2013 07:25 PM

Becky just informed me im in the 5/6 group!! So pumped up cant wait! Summit white 1SS 1LE RS.

Bad@ssCamaro 04-23-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manolo619 (Post 6460606)
Becky just informed me im in the 5/6 group!! So pumped up cant wait! Summit white 1SS 1LE RS.

You are member #5 of the 5/6/13 group :welcome: :thumbup:

Disturbed1LE 04-23-2013 10:53 PM

I'm 5/6 also!
Can't wait but have to heh
Ordered an AGM 2 SS/RS 1LE with sunroof.

Bad@ssCamaro 04-24-2013 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cap 76 (Post 6461657)
I'm 5/6 also!
Can't wait but have to heh
Ordered an AGM 2 SS/RS 1LE with sunroof.

:headbang: Did you get NPP? Nav? :welcome: to the club :clap2:

Disturbed1LE 04-24-2013 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro (Post 6462144)
:headbang: Did you get NPP? Nav? :welcome: to the club :clap2:

Yes and yes. Also made sure to have a back up camera on it. I'm not sure if all the 2013s have them or not, but I hate not having one on my current SS.

Bad@ssCamaro 04-24-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cap 76 (Post 6462228)
Yes and yes. Also made sure to have a back up camera on it. I'm not sure if all the 2013s have them or not, but I hate not having one on my current SS.

Yes, the backup camera is standard on the 2SS. It seems that RS,NAV and NPP are the popular options that people are adding on at this trim level. Pretty cool. :thumbup:

Bad@ssCamaro 04-24-2013 08:23 PM

What dates has everyone put their order in? I submitted mine on April 11th. Be interesting to see if that has a factor when it comes to who gets built before who? Of course Gearhead could provide an answer to that, I'm sure. :)

S3XPanther 04-24-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro (Post 6465875)
What dates has everyone put their order in? I submitted mine on April 11th. Be interesting to see if that has a factor when it comes to who gets built before who? Of course Gearhead could provide an answer to that, I'm sure. :)

I placed mine April 8th. Interestingly, however, is the fact that there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to how/when GM accepts orders and established TPW's. I was actually just reading about a guy that placed his order in early March and received the same TPW as someone else who placed their order much later. If there is a rhyme or reason as to who gets what TPW, I sure don't know what it is.

Bad@ssCamaro 04-24-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S3XPanther (Post 6466155)
I placed mine April 8th. Interestingly, however, is the fact that there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to how/when GM accepts orders and established TPW's. I was actually just reading about a guy that placed his order in early March and received the same TPW as someone else who placed their order much later. If there is a rhyme or reason as to who gets what TPW, I sure don't know what it is.

Yes, that was Forum member "crschnei". I suggested to him that it might have had to do with an available allocation from his dealer after he placed an order with them.

Disturbed1LE 04-25-2013 09:17 PM

I placed mine on April 10th, but my dealer said they are only allowed to order on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. So it was placed on the 11th. It was hailing in the parking lot. Good thing I was in my work truck lol

GearheadSS 04-26-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S3XPanther (Post 6466155)
I placed mine April 8th. Interestingly, however, is the fact that there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to how/when GM accepts orders and established TPW's. I was actually just reading about a guy that placed his order in early March and received the same TPW as someone else who placed their order much later. If there is a rhyme or reason as to who gets what TPW, I sure don't know what it is.

When it's a constraint model or option like 1LE, it's just whether or not the ordering dealer has an allocation. We were lucky to get 3 when I ordered the 1LEs in my first post. We had originally only gotten 1 allocation that week. However, I asked for a total of 3 Camaros that week and had 3 1LE preliminary orders. I got all 3 because 2 other dealers either didn't want their 1LE allocations or they just didn't bother putting in 1LE orders that week. If a dealer earns an allocation for something on constraint, they have to put an order in with that option or it will go to another dealer that has asked for extra allocation. We had an allocation for a Hot Wheels Edition last week but I chose to order a ZL1 instead so that HW allocation will go to another dealer if they asked for one.

batman53201 04-27-2013 12:56 PM

Looks like I'm also in the 5/6 group. Placed order on April 19th. Just getting a 2ls, but looking into adding a supercharger. Already got my CAI intake and elite catch can

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V55G...e_gdata_player

Bad@ssCamaro 04-27-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batman53201 (Post 6476309)
Looks like I'm also in the 5/6 group. Placed order on April 19th. Just getting a 2ls, but looking into adding a supercharger. Already got my CAI intake and elite catch can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zpk...e_gdata_player

:welcome: to the 5/6 group. Dude...you're getting a Camaro :happyanim: that's all that matters! As long as you're grinnin', you are winnin' :biggrin:

:dizzy:That's some nasty spill on the sled. Glad you're OK!





















after you watched it :lol:

batman53201 04-27-2013 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro (Post 6476632)
:welcome: to the 5/6 group. Dude...you're getting a Camaro :happyanim: that's all that matters! As long as you're grinnin', you are winnin' :biggrin:

:dizzy:That's some nasty spill on the sled. Glad you're OK!





















after you watched it :lol:

:pound:
Just realized I posted the wrong video. Here's what I meant to post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V55G...e_gdata_player

2010Bee2LT 04-27-2013 10:39 PM

Found out mine is also 5/6
Ordered a RY ZL1

Bad@ssCamaro 04-27-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010Bee2LT (Post 6477911)
Found out mine is also 5/6
Ordered a RY ZL1

My man ;) Someone's going to be Ultragrinnin' :biggrin: Congrats and :welcome:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.