Ok, looks like the masses have spoken so let's do this...
Calling any and all CT Camaro owners, post up your desire to form our own subgroup within NEC5. From here, there will be one central location to find your forum buddies when calling for a gathering of any kind. Start a new thread for each show.
Show your club support and check out this thread to get your T-shirts:
1. One-Bad-ZL1 (Jay) - Marlborough
2. 67RS2010SS (Mike) - Durham
3. Overclock (Keith) - Prospect
4. Fairnot LZ1 (Al) - Vernon
5. Lombardi (Brandon) - Waterbury
6. Coreyaustin17 (Corey) - Mystic
7. SCHUSS (Matt) - South Windsor
8. Perfucto - (Chris) Stamford
9. dkbmx993 (Devin) - Wethersfield
10. chetkan (Chet) - Groton
11. gutterball (Jim) - New Britian
12. bluBlud (Bill) - Windsor
13. SynergyScott (Scott) - West Haven
14. mjn56 (Mark) - Columbia
15. sst816 (Steve) - Stamford
16. irocnroll (Chuck) - Vernon
17. TOO.BAD (Sal) - Stamford
18. CoriJoe (Joe) - Uncasville
19. Mikes fast ss (Mike*)
20. fgg60 (Fred) - Bristol
21. Devilfish (Glyn) - Groton
22. Freyguy08 (Charlie) - Norwich
23. SLO-RDE (Doug) - Milford
24. Specs55 (?) - Wallingford
25. Terry_b (Terry) - Norwich
26. SunkistCamaro (Bill) - Portland
27. Bdub24 (Andrew) - Manchester
28. MGM (Mark) - Watertown
29. RTG (Rob) - Middletown
30. Jamieis61 (Jamie) - Sandy Hook
31. Spanky185 (Richie) - Glastonbury
32. Bud20121LT (Bud) - Litchfield
33. Richj92 (Rich) - Waterbury
34. Kelley1996 (Kevin) - Danielson
35. SS Envy (Jose) - Waterbury
36. pjm333 (Patrick) - Stamford
37. myold88 (Keith) - Avon
38. RazorSS (Matt) - Berlin
39. CMRO.SS (Bob) - Glastonbury
40. antperri1222 (Anthony) - Bristol
41. Rumble "B" (John) - Canton
42. Mike.Ss (Mike) - West Haven
43. ChammySS (Mark) - Naugatuck
44. Frankzlt1 (Frank) - Beacon Falls
45. Camaro RS (Ray) - Putnam
46. MARTIN (Martin) - Easton
47. BLK1LE (Bob) - Plainfield
48. JayV83 (Jason) - Waterbury
49. Cuzin4abruisin (Steve) - Shelton
50. supmotard (Mark) - Oakdale
51. treplatano (Beiry) - Stratford
52. MikeOD (Mike) - Manchester
53. Moe22 (Moe) - New Britain
54. USMC74 (Vince aka Bull) - Montville
55. DRKKNGT (Mel) - Ellington
56. Xii239 (Heather) - Hamden
57. Billk (Bill) - Simsbury
58. DrivinLikeABoss (Ernest) - Milford
59. Cody_ (Cody) - Chaplin
60. rookie1987 (Steve) - Groton
61. DarkOne_Kali (Kali) - Farmington
62. hesteve (Steve) - Torrington
63. ashultz06082 (Arron) - Enfield
64. C Maro ( ? ) - Harwinton
65. Candy-Cam 2013 1LT (Candy) - Litchfield
66. Highside (Kevin) - South Windsor
67. slakjak1215 (Enis) - Derby
68. OceanRacer88 (Bob) - Southport
69. Dan55 (Dan) - Uncasville
70. Twistedwrist101 ZL1Camaro ( ? ) - Tolland
71. jose2LTRS (Jose) - Bridgeport
72. OneSickS10 (Mike) - Manchester
1. Chevy 3 (Charlie) - Wales, MA
2. 20131LT (Joe) - Chicopee, MA
3. ORNGASM (Brian) - Newport, RI
4. Kopterman (Brian) - NH
Updated to post #608
Count me in too!
Do we have to live in CT. LOL.
We could recreate the NE one if we can all join.
:laughabove::laughabove::laughabove: sorry bud, if we let you in then Evil-bee will start crying and we can't have that. You may visit anytime. :thumb:
If I promise not to wear my bright sneakers can I be in?????
Thanks for starting this thread jay! Glad there some local interest in this. Looks like a nice beginning to CT5thgen! Hope to meet everyone soon and put some faces to screen names!
Count me in
Ill try and keep everyone updated on here with upcoming shows. Hopefully Jay can help me out a little since he knows a little more info on some of the shows
BERLIN SHOW 4/28/13 (look for jays thread regarding the show)
PORTSMOUTH, NH 5/4/13
The big one we all need to go to the
RICOA show 6/30/13
there's also the grand damn racing and Rolex series finale at lime rock 9/28/13 there's also a corvette/camaro car corral that allows you to take a parade lap around the track. (I will be attending this one it was awesome last year although I was not able to take the parade lap)
Also at lime rock is the royals car show 5/26/13 admission is $10
I will add more as I here about them. If you would like to meet up and go to anyways let me know! And well all arrange a group meet up!
LOL. We are going to start a grass roots effort for a NH board
Make sure to separate the root before you smoke the grass to avoid that bitter after taste! Watch out for the munchies too! :hungry::hungry::hungry:
Mmmmhmmm.... munchies,,,, Cheesecake Factory.... ya i'm good with the munchies.
For medicinal purposes only of course!
Jay I am in Stamford
I know a couple of years ago I went to a show at some dairy farm near Hartford or Windsor I think. It was a special camaro show. Anybody know when those start again? Maybe we can set up another camaro night. I'm sure some of the Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New Hampshire guys would come.
I'm in! I'm new here & don't really know anyone yet... but I'm still in!
Quick edit: actual name is Bill. Tag is weak, I know, was too tired to put much thought into it when I setup my acct.
Great Job guys, keep em coming. If you want me to post your name and town, make sure you give your name and your Sig has it listed. Some of you just have CT. :headbang:
Might as well add me to the list
SynergyScott - Scott- West Haven
How does this one sound guys?
Cars, hot girls and flame throwers.
I think I'm going to pre register now!
Got everybody so far...
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:20 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.