Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   When will 2014 Z28 pricing be released? (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=290687)

carman II 04-21-2013 12:26 PM

When will 2014 Z28 pricing be released?
 
Apologize in advance if I missed it on a different thread, but do we know when GM will disclose the MSRP for the 2014 Z28? Along with other 2014 Camaro models in June '13?

Bad@ssCamaro 04-21-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carman II (Post 6450570)
Apologize in advance if I missed it on a different thread, but do we know when GM will disclose the MSRP for the 2014 Z28? Along with other 2014 Camaro models in June '13?

No announcement on when pricing will be announced for the Z/28. I would think sometime in the Fall of this year.

90503 04-21-2013 12:46 PM

They're holding off on the pricing until they hear from all of us how they should best build cars and price them how we like...

Until we're satisfied that they can show good cause for what they may charge and show proof to justify it, they may just hold up production or call the whole thing off entirely...lol

Bad@ssCamaro 04-21-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 90503 (Post 6450634)
They're holding off on the pricing until they hear from all of us how they should best build cars and price them how we like...

Until we're satisfied that they can show good cause for what they may charge and show proof to justify it, they may just hold up production or call the whole thing off entirely...lol

:pound: :bellyroll:

Number 3 04-21-2013 01:21 PM

Not sure we've even heard a real start of production date.

So more patience is required until it all comes together. i.e. final hp numbers etc. and pricing will all come to be in due time.

Wizard1183 04-21-2013 02:13 PM

Theyre retracting their thoughts and callin it a ZL-1. From here on out, your ZL-1s are referred to as Z/28s!:pound:

Bad@ssCamaro 04-22-2013 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wizard1183 (Post 6450817)
Theyre retracting their thoughts and callin it a ZL-1. From here on out, your ZL-1s are referred to as Z/28s!:pound:

:twitch:

woodside783 04-22-2013 09:05 AM

I hope June

ziloh22 04-22-2013 09:40 AM

this is going to make me wait on a ZL1

Wizard1183 04-22-2013 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ziloh22 (Post 6453575)
this is going to make me wait on a ZL1

Too bad the ZL-1 doesn't weigh 3800 with that LSA. I know you can probably get it close with deletes.

Reefblue42 04-22-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 90503 (Post 6450634)
They're holding off on the pricing until they hear from all of us how they should best build cars and price them how we like...

Until we're satisfied that they can show good cause for what they may charge and show proof to justify it, they may just hold up production or call the whole thing off entirely...lol


:sm0::sm0::sm0:

mkorgan 04-22-2013 01:32 PM

They probably can't give a price because they have to still figure out what it is going to take to get the car to live up to the hype. Good grief.

Flashpoint135 04-22-2013 01:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
While you are waiting for the Z/28 pricing, pricing HAS been released for this:

"Three limited edition models are planned -- two with electric drivetrains and one with a 102 turbocharged three-cylinder -- with prices ranging from about $43,000 to $53,000, about twice as much as the standard Smart Fortwos they are based on."

No, I'm not kidding and no photoshop - this is real. Kinda makes me feel better about whatever they charge for the Z/28.

It seems wrong to even post this hideous picture on this forum - I fully understand if the Mods decide to take it down....

:barf:

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/...clipped-wings/

Wizard1183 04-22-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flashpoint135 (Post 6454582)
While you are waiting for the Z/28 pricing, pricing HAS been released for this:

"Three limited edition models are planned -- two with electric drivetrains and one with a 102 turbocharged three-cylinder -- with prices ranging from about $43,000 to $53,000, about twice as much as the standard Smart Fortwos they are based on."

No, I'm not kidding and no photoshop - this is real. Kinda makes me feel better about whatever they charge for the Z/28.

It seems wrong to even post this hideous picture on this forum - I fully understand if the Mods decide to take it down....

:barf:

What will they call it? A chief? Lol looks like an Indian! Electric cars are extremely overrated. Not to mention you will pay a premium on them. Therefore you think you're saving from buying gas, but to make up for it, you're paying more for the car. And you're electric bill as well. May not be significant but it's an increase. And in 5 yrs when the battery s shot and you have to buy another? That'll be a cpl grand minimum. But hey! You're going green right? Lol

How many times are they going to introduce this electric crap? You know what they're doing right? They're influencing you into buying the shit they make. If enough idiots buy it, there goes your choice. Now you HAVE to buy it as its one of the only options. ;)

ParisTNDude 05-01-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 90503 (Post 6450634)
They're holding off on the pricing until they hear from all of us how they should best build cars and price them how we like...

Until we're satisfied that they can show good cause for what they may charge and show proof to justify it, they may just hold up production or call the whole thing off entirely...lol

So, if we all secretly say we won't buy one unless it's under $40K that's what they'll price it at? Ok!

I'm not buying unless the price is under $40K! (are you listening, Al?)

shaffe 05-02-2013 03:18 PM

They wont release pricing untill every C5 members realizes they already said it will be more than the ZL1 hahahahaha

90503 05-02-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaffe (Post 6496807)
They wont release pricing untill every C5 members realizes they already said it will be more than the ZL1 hahahahaha

lol...and pricing on the '14 ZL1 will need to be released first, so they don't get the math wrong...

....(I still say "comparable" Vettes are a non-issue in this case...It's all about the Camaros and the Z/28, and Corvette cost won't affect how far off the charts the Z/28 price is going to be...)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.