Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   1LE end production date?? (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292066)

Venom SS 04-28-2013 12:00 PM

1LE end production date??
 
When will 1LE's stop being produced and how many will be built??

Im looking for a Black 2SS w/ sunroof if anybody finds one

toehead93 04-28-2013 12:41 PM

I'm pretty sure you can go to Chevrolet site to find your exact car in existing dealers inventory. Do you want a 2013 or 2014? GM released the data for the end of 2013 production and beginning of 2014 production but i don't have those days with me.

DwRed1LTV6 04-28-2013 02:47 PM

try search cars.com

BRMike 04-28-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venom SS (Post 6479277)
When will 1LE's stop being produced and how many will be built??

Im looking for a Black 2SS w/ sunroof if anybody finds one

According to Cars.com, Team Chevrolet (in your area) has a black 2SS 1LE. However, it doesn't appear to have a sunroof.

Rick Hendrick Chevrolet in Buford has one also. It does have a sunroof.

Cleancoupe 04-28-2013 05:38 PM

From what I was told the 13's stop bring built on June 27th.

JimE 04-28-2013 07:28 PM

Talk to your local dealer and let them do the searching...or contact Becky. If there are any available, either should be able to locate one for you.

H0peful1 05-09-2013 08:14 PM

FYI that you can still order a 2013 if you find a dealer with allocation, per Becky today:

"The 19th was the last day for unallocated sold orders - orders dealers could take without needing any Camaro allocation to place them. This week and next are the last for allocated orders. So if the dealer has Camaro allocation they can place a sold order against it."

gbrooks110 05-10-2013 06:02 AM

Lindsay Chevrolet in Woodbridge, VA has a Black on Black on Black with all options. You should be able to talk them into $43,500.

Dropspeed 05-13-2013 08:45 AM

There is a black 1LE sitting at Rodgers Chevrolet in MI as of last week. Didn't look closely as to a sun roof or not.

brl45th 05-15-2013 02:31 PM

Not to thread jump...but what is best price people are getting for a 1LE? best i have heard or seen is $42k.

Zorns 05-16-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbrooks110 (Post 6526262)
Lindsay Chevrolet in Woodbridge, VA has a Black on Black on Black with all options. You should be able to talk them into $43,500.


Would not recommend Lindsay Chevy. Their cars are overpriced. Salesmen do the classic bait and switch. There are numerous reports of problems with service. They are the dealership that broke a ZL1 a customer ordered, right after it came off the delivery truck.

I have personally seen a salesman there beat the crap out of the black 1LE they have for sale. Would not want to buy a brand new car that some idiot drove way too hard and irresponsibly when it had only a few miles on it.

There are other black 1LEs out there for sale.

gbrooks110 05-22-2013 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorns (Post 6550486)
Would not recommend Lindsay Chevy. Their cars are overpriced. Salesmen do the classic bait and switch. There are numerous reports of problems with service. They are the dealership that broke a ZL1 a customer ordered, right after it came off the delivery truck.

I have personally seen a salesman there beat the crap out of the black 1LE they have for sale. Would not want to buy a brand new car that some idiot drove way too hard and irresponsibly when it had only a few miles on it.

There are other black 1LEs out there for sale.


I agree Zorns, I test drove that same black 1LE and kept the salesman pinned on the twistys behind the dealership. Car drove great, but I couldn't get them under 43,500, was looking to spend 42,000.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.