Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   2014 Chevrolet Camaro: Design Details Explained [Video] (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292755)

Forty5th 05-01-2013 09:58 AM

2014 Chevrolet Camaro: Design Details Explained [Video]
 


Chevrolet introduced the 2014 Camaro at the New York Auto Show. It is more beautiful than ever, but Program Engineering Manager Mark Dickens says, "It's not just eye candy. It actually performs." Check out the video to discover why Dickens says the styling enhancements were made with performance in mind.



woodside783 05-01-2013 10:02 AM

Nice

toehead93 05-01-2013 12:02 PM

I'll have to check it out later.

NFERGY 2011 RJT 05-01-2013 08:30 PM

nice video thanks

2012-1822 05-01-2013 08:40 PM

Gonna watch the vid in just a sec, thanks for posting

even though I already have my Camaro, for now anyway, if Anyone has ANYTHING like this to post I'll want to see it and appreciate it. Development will continue for the 5th gen as they work on the 6th gen, so I want to see both

Demon 1LE 05-01-2013 09:17 PM

Liking the steady flow of new info.

Red Jewel RS 05-01-2013 09:44 PM

Cool, thanks!!

Cyber Gray 05-02-2013 01:16 AM

Im still betting that 2014 SS will be performaning better than the older ones

SROD 05-03-2013 10:53 AM

Good. i think everyone needs to watch this:thanks:

SlyJester7 05-03-2013 11:30 AM

so why the chrome piece around the front?? I have been struggling to allow the new look to grow on me but. . . :noidea:

SohnR 05-03-2013 12:52 PM

More Aggressive Look???
 
I don't think it is more aggressive. Don't get me wrong. It's way more aggressive then any Mustang.

As I was looking a the 2014 ZL1 first the front picture... good nothing changed... keep panning around with the pictures... the side looks good... and then I saw the back and was like... something is not right here...??? it just looks off.

People like chrome... I don't. I didn't even like it on the rear lights like in the 2009-2013 models. That just me. Everyone has there preference.

Will see how many 2014 models they will sell. That will say a lot about what people think. I believe they will sell a lot Z/28 because it's a Z/28. I believe they would of sold more if they came out with it sooner though.

I also think the value of all you current 2009-2013 Camaro owners out there has gone up. History has a way of repeating itself.

MBS 05-03-2013 01:08 PM

PLEASE More Aggressive Look ...HAHAHAHAHA what the hell you looking at? , my 2010 is WAY more aggressive looking , He did say it with a straight face even, Line up the 2010-13 , to the 2014 and try to tell me the new car has a more aggressive look . I still think the 2014 is a great car , just dont try to bs me .

Fenderaddict2 05-03-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MBS (Post 6500851)
PLEASE More Aggressive Look ...HAHAHAHAHA what the hell you looking at? , my 2010 is WAY more aggressive looking , He did say it with a straight face even, Line up the 2010-13 , to the 2014 and try to tell me the new car has a more aggressive look . I still think the 2014 is a great car , just dont try to bs me .


He perhaps should have said more intense or purposeful, as it looks like a car front-end designed for function rather than the cartoon-y but admittedly aggressive front of the current car. I'm not slamming the current car, but I think this sophistication via evolution is the way forward, allowing the 6th gen car to be evolutionary rather than revolutionary.

MBS 05-03-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenderaddict2 (Post 6500872)
He perhaps should have said more intense or purposeful, as it looks like a car front-end designed for function rather than the cartoon-y but admittedly aggressive front of the current car. I'm not slamming the current car, but I think this sophistication via evolution is the way forward, allowing the 6th gen car to be evolutionary rather than revolutionary.

Unless a person is blind they know what car is more "aggresive looking"this new car has more options and all that Kind of upsets me ,He is on the very thin line of trying to sell a new car at the expensive of the older cars , Maybe he should just try to sell the car as is without bringing up the better looking 2010's -2013's

Epitaph 05-03-2013 05:43 PM

All of this complaining over the last few weeks has turned into whining. If you don't like it then don't buy it. End of story.

I, for one, was starting to get tired of the old body style because it made the car look chunky; which is even more true since I laid eyes on the beauty of the refresh.

mirabella 05-03-2013 05:51 PM

The 2014 and 2013 just appeal to different tastes. Personally I like my 2013 better, doesn't mean the 2014 is a bad car its just different. It's still a Camaro.

Camaro_Firebird 05-03-2013 07:36 PM

I like the 2014. I may not love it more than my 2010SS, but I do like it. It'll be interesting when they start winding up in the forum how the haters are going to react?

gmen09 05-03-2013 09:33 PM

The new camaro looked REALLY good in that video, much better than in the pictures I've seen/

Nessal 05-03-2013 10:03 PM

Still don't change my mind.

RedHotRS 05-03-2013 10:27 PM

I for one am glad I didn't wait.

I prefer the current model, happy I bought a 13.

Casperadub70 05-04-2013 12:49 AM

Cant wait to get my 2014 1LE

NovaDaddy 05-04-2013 01:01 AM

I like 2014 and 2013 both are just fine in my books. I'll be getting a 2013 because I need it before the end of September for company write off.

mcdoogle6969 05-04-2013 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MBS (Post 6500896)
Unless a person is blind they know what car is more "aggresive looking"this new car has more options and all that Kind of upsets me ,He is on the very thin line of trying to sell a new car at the expensive of the older cars , Maybe he should just try to sell the car as is without bringing up the better looking 2010's -2013's

You know what they say about opinions...

I actually like the new front, IMO it's more aggressive looking. Old style looks "tougher" though. If that makes sense.

Steve_RS_Camaro 05-04-2013 10:32 AM

I like the 2014 I think they should release the Z28 sooner. I want to order my Z28 as soon as they say we can place our orders.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.