Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro 1LE Forum (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   Pulled the Hammer (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293030)

BRUSKI 05-02-2013 03:34 PM

Pulled the Hammer
 
Let the waiting game begin, just pulled the hammer on a new 1LE. Hopefully it will be here before summer, LOL. Looks like maybe mid June so that should not be bad. Time to order stuff so it will be here when the car shows up.

Southern Comfort 05-02-2013 03:37 PM

Congrats!
2013 or 14?
Keep us posted...

Monte Mac 05-02-2013 03:37 PM

Cool, congrats. Hopefully you don't have to wait too long. Mine has been built and bayed for 2 weeks :'( but I will be smiling when it shows up!

BRUSKI 05-02-2013 03:44 PM

2013, the wait does not bother me. I have 2 cars to get rid of first so I dont have a driveway full of cars and bikes, LOL.

Cleancoupe 05-02-2013 05:34 PM

Congrats! Did you order one because I thought the date had passed to order a 13?

GearheadSS 05-02-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleancoupe (Post 6497315)
Congrats! Did you order one because I thought the date had passed to order a 13?

Not if a dealer has an allocation for one. FYI, 1LE is an unconstrained option this week. Not limited at all.

BRUSKI 05-02-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GearheadSS (Post 6497588)
Not if a dealer has an allocation for one. FYI, 1LE is an unconstrained option this week. Not limited at all.

:thumbup:

BRUSKI 05-28-2013 02:01 PM

left the dealer a few hours ago and it looks like no 2013 for me at this time. GM did not pick up my order even marked as "sold". I guess 2014 here we go!

Cleancoupe 05-28-2013 02:10 PM

That sucks. What color & options are you looking for? I know of a few sitting on dealers lots.

BRUSKI 05-28-2013 02:26 PM

I am wanting a black 2ss rs w/npp exhaust. I just did a locator search and there is one in Cary, NC but I like dealing with my dealer mainly. After seeing a pic of the blue 1LE on Camaro5, I love the new front end so it is not a big deal to wait and may I will get the recaro seats also. I also need to sell a couple of cars to clean up the driveway, LOL.

Chevrolet Customer Svc 05-28-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUSKI (Post 6598886)
I am wanting a black 2ss rs w/npp exhaust. I just did a locator search and there is one in Cary, NC but I like dealing with my dealer mainly. After seeing a pic of the blue 1LE on Camaro5, I love the new front end so it is not a big deal to wait and may I will get the recaro seats also. I also need to sell a couple of cars to clean up the driveway, LOL.

Hello Bruski,

We can also be a resource to you to help locate the vehicle for you. We would just need the specifics you are looking for and we can get started for you and let you know what we located and where. You can private message us the information. Here to help.

Reggie B.
Chevrolet Customer Care


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.