Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   CHIVERS with CAMAROs (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=294220)

Aqua_Blue_SS 05-08-2013 12:48 PM

CHIVERS with CAMAROs
 
5 Attachment(s)
Got this from another post. Here it is. I'll start.
Mine is ABM. Hers, obviously, is black. The DD is the truck.
The pic with BFM made the DAR a while back.

13blackLS 05-08-2013 01:02 PM

awesome...i'm waiting for my KCCO custom plate :) hopefully i get it soon!

LionMaro 05-08-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KRIS10's $ponsor (Post 6519217)
Got this from another post. Here it is. I'll start.
Mine is ABM. Hers, obviously, is black. The DD is the truck.
The pic with BFM made the DAR a while back.


Haha alright, awesome, I'm glad we've got this started.
The ABM is such a beautiful color, i was pissed when it wasnt an option for me to get one. And that black camaro is just plain mean looking...amazing.

Thats awesome your BFM's made the DAR, its one of the best posts daily, covers all the topics really! ha.

:coolpics:

Ehmsea 05-08-2013 01:37 PM

"Probably the best site in the world" never truer words spoken...

I love the chive...for the articles...

:)

their app for android is a must have...should be included on CNET's top apps list...

strych9 05-08-2013 01:52 PM

Yep, I'm a Chiver. The beater says so. Been trying to get a BFM shirt for months.

http://www.utclan-focr.com/web_stuff/jeep_chive.jpg

CamaroSkooter 05-08-2013 04:46 PM

I have the green Keep Calm shirt, sand Military KCCO shirt, BFM shirt, Murray Christmas shirt, Wolverabe, Vitruvian Panda, a couple Banksy tees, mini-Cornhole boards, assorted posters, bottle-opener coasters, a KCCO flag for my kayak, and of course a KCCO tumbler glass.

I feel like I'm forgetting something, but whatever.

KCCO! :thumbsup:

LionMaro 05-09-2013 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter (Post 6520140)
I have the green Keep Calm shirt, sand Military KCCO shirt, BFM shirt, Murray Christmas shirt, Wolverabe, Vitruvian Panda, a couple Banksy tees, mini-Cornhole boards, assorted posters, bottle-opener coasters, a KCCO flag for my kayak, and of course a KCCO tumbler glass.

I feel like I'm forgetting something, but whatever.

KCCO! :thumbsup:


hahahaha oh wow! sounds like you live in the Chivery, thats amazing!
:confused0068::clap2:

Slow SS 05-09-2013 07:22 AM

My wife and I are Chivers, can never quite snag their shirts fast enough when they come up in stock... The Chive makes my day at work so much better!! KCCO!! :thumb:

LionMaro 05-09-2013 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slow SS (Post 6522236)
My wife and I are Chivers, can never quite snag their shirts fast enough when they come up in stock... The Chive makes my day at work so much better!! KCCO!! :thumb:


haha agreed, I'm scrolling the Daily Morning Awesomeness as we speak lol.

Towel Thursdays...woooph now thats a way to start the day ha.

The Stig 05-09-2013 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter (Post 6520140)
I have the green Keep Calm shirt, sand Military KCCO shirt, BFM shirt, Murray Christmas shirt, Wolverabe, Vitruvian Panda, a couple Banksy tees, mini-Cornhole boards, assorted posters, bottle-opener coasters, a KCCO flag for my kayak, and of course a KCCO tumbler glass.

I feel like I'm forgetting something, but whatever.

KCCO! :thumbsup:

Damn - you've got me beat. I'm still trying to get a Firefighter KCCO shirt. Though I do need one of the new "KCCO" ones too now that I think about it.

CamaroSkooter 05-09-2013 09:11 AM

I really want to get one of the big flags to fly on my house, but they were sold out by the time I finished reading the e-mail notice they sent me :laugh:

BlackIce1066 05-09-2013 03:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
KCCO

IM still waiting for my window decal.

CamaroSkooter 05-09-2013 03:34 PM

The window decals sell out fast.

13blackLS 05-09-2013 03:37 PM

everything sells out fast...im always able to add to my cart, and by the time i get to check out it's updated out of stock...lol


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.