Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - California (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Fontana track day discount. (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=294290)

cornerspeed92 05-08-2013 06:40 PM

Fontana track day discount.
 
Hi guys,im trying to put together a C5 track day,it would be pretty cool for a bunch of Camaros to take over Fontana. Im in communication with speedventures about working with us to either give us free garages, or just a plain discount,i have already heard back, and the answer is yes about working with us.What ever it is is a good thing, especially since it not too terrible expensive to run there with them anyway.Im writing this early so we have time to work out all the details,as well as give you time so you can make it.It will be on Sunday August 11th. There are always plenty of mustangs there,so it our time to shine :)

Inferno LSX 05-08-2013 11:03 PM

No LS Showdown this summer. Maybe the race team will wont to do this

SPCBA 05-08-2013 11:04 PM

isnt august their next scheduled track day at fontana? i will be there

CHMSC 05-08-2013 11:15 PM

Count me in as long as its not 115 degrees lol

SPCBA 05-09-2013 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHMSC (Post 6521504)
Count me in as long as its not 115 degrees lol

you been here long enough to know it will be

Draven1327 05-09-2013 08:02 AM

Ill probably be there as long as I have tire tread left

MARINE1991 05-09-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHMSC (Post 6521504)
Count me in as long as its not 115 degrees lol

Don't worry it will be only 105 :pop2::gossip::frusty:

90503 05-09-2013 11:10 AM

I'll go...count me in....screw it, I'll run with the A/C on...lol...

SPCBA 05-09-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 90503 (Post 6522785)
I'll go...count me in....screw it, I'll run with the A/C on...lol...

hahahaha i call bs the windows have to be open anyways

90503 05-09-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPCBA (Post 6522898)
hahahaha i call bs the windows have to be open anyways

Blake...August is the next one?....What's the cost again?......No bs, I'm going...lol...

Magilla gorilla 05-09-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 90503 (Post 6522929)
Blake...August is the next one?....What's the cost again?......No bs, I'm going...lol...

Go to speed ventures and check their schedule...

CHMSC 05-09-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPCBA (Post 6522199)
you been here long enough to know it will be

yup yup I know. hopefully it won't be to hot and miserable.


Quote:

Originally Posted by MARINE1991 (Post 6522409)
Don't worry it will be only 105 :pop2::gossip::frusty:


I could deal with that, the 10 degrees more makes it horrible lol

cornerspeed92 05-09-2013 06:56 PM

Cool,glad there is interest in this,should be pretty cool.I will post as soon as i get the info.

SPCBA 05-09-2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 90503 (Post 6522929)
Blake...August is the next one?....What's the cost again?......No bs, I'm going...lol...

august is the next speed ventures. to my knowledge a porsche club and nasa are also doing track days .

http://www.bratten.org/TrackDays/index.html

that site is a list of known track days...may31-june 2 is the next one ran by a porsche club dont know if they would let us peasents play tho

90503 05-09-2013 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPCBA (Post 6525422)
august is the next speed ventures. to my knowledge a porsche club and nasa are also doing track days .

http://www.bratten.org/TrackDays/index.html

that site is a list of known track days...may31-june 2 is the next one ran by a porsche club dont know if they would let us peasents play tho

Well, those May-June dates are same as Super-Chevy in Bakersfield...

ss/rs-matt 05-09-2013 11:41 PM

Im in! The Roval right??

SPCBA 05-10-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 90503 (Post 6525452)
Well, those May-June dates are same as Super-Chevy in Bakersfield...

haha have fun at super chevy and see you on the roval in august ;)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ss/rs-matt (Post 6525662)
Im in! The Roval right??

nice!

dont forget tents and cooler with plenty of ice cold drinks


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.