Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Canada (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   CCFBG 11th Annual All Camaro/Firebird Show June 1st 10-4pm (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=294459)

Zdrrguy 05-09-2013 02:22 PM

CCFBG 11th Annual All Camaro/Firebird Show June 1st 10-4pm
 
2 Attachment(s)
CCFBG's 11th Annual June Show & Shine
Camaro/Firebird Show

Sat June 1st

10-4PM

Part Source-Brampton location
30 Kennedy Rd, Brampton Ontario

Registration is now open, please visit the show page for more details!

http://www.ccfbg.com/11thannualshowpage.htm

Printable version of flyer: http://www.ccfbg.com/CCFBG%2011th%20Show%20flyer.pdf

Thanks Mark!

Pre-registration opens this weekend! the first 50 cars pre-registered get a show good bag!

The Show is POSTPONED.
We have decided to postpone the show due to weather and are looking at July 20th.
Sorry guys, too much work to continue and have the weather go to crap on us.

Beehave 05-10-2013 06:17 PM

:thumb:Look forward to it! Thanks for the post

Zdrrguy 05-14-2013 12:10 PM

registration is now open, see top thread for details!

MsGreen 05-15-2013 07:54 AM

The link opens, but there doesn't seem to be a place to register?

Zdrrguy 05-15-2013 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsGreen (Post 6546020)
The link opens, but there doesn't seem to be a place to register?

send your name, contact # and car info to juneshow@ccfbg.com
you will get a confirmation when we get all that info!

MsGreen 05-15-2013 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zdrrguy (Post 6546034)
send your name, contact # and car info to juneshow@ccfbg.com
you will get a confirmation when we get all that info!

Thanks, didn't want to miss this show, it's always a good one...:thumbsup:

Bozz1LE 05-16-2013 04:46 PM

Registered, see you guys there.

Zdrrguy 05-22-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bozz1LE (Post 6552223)
Registered, see you guys there.

32 cars pre-registered so far!

Bozz1LE 05-23-2013 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zdrrguy (Post 6576632)
32 cars pre-registered so far!

Ill be a little late (around noon) as im working till 5AM that morning, but its good to see a decent turnout. I expect more as I hear Ertefa gets like 50+ camaro's to show weekly.

Zdrrguy 05-23-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bozz1LE (Post 6579802)
Ill be a little late (around noon) as im working till 5AM that morning, but its good to see a decent turnout. I expect more as I hear Ertefa gets like 50+ camaro's to show weekly.

This is jut pre-registered, we'll see 100 or better Camaro's & Firebirds at this show.

38 cars so far.

Red Rider 05-25-2013 06:41 AM

:chevy:Gee, I thought there'd be a lot more action on here about the show seein' it's next Saturday & all. :noidea: :welcome:

It's going to be pure Camaro heaven :thumbup:

Meet fellow enthusiasts, make new friends :thumb:

And there's tons of prizes to boot! :drool: :happyanim:

And yes there'll be Firebirds there too! :clap2:

Oh & these too! :first:

Camaro guys Ya gotta be there next week :w00t:

stratman2SSRS 05-25-2013 07:05 AM

I'm going to see if I can get someone to cover me at work and come down and see you guys.
The kids ballhockey finals might be on Saturday afternoon.

Mike Jung 05-26-2013 05:20 PM

Don't forget this Saturday !!!

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/...wflyer-pdf.jpg

tpower 05-26-2013 05:34 PM

What no hot dog cart ?

Mike Jung 05-26-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tpower (Post 6592037)
What no hot dog cart ?

There will be a BBQ there ;)

With all the all proceeds going to charity.

tpower 05-26-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Jung (Post 6592213)
There will be a BBQ there ;)

With all the all proceeds going to charity.

Ohhhhh now your talking I may have to clean my DBLCHBY

Pappa Joe 05-27-2013 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tpower (Post 6592409)
Ohhhhh now your talking I may have to clean my DBLCHBY


Ya, it beter be real clean, if not I wont let you park next to the PonyeatR. Dont want any orange pigments tainting my car! ;P

tpower 05-27-2013 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pappa Joe (Post 6593552)
Ya, it beter be real clean, if not I wont let you park next to the PonyeatR. Dont want any orange pigments tainting my car! ;P

I was thinking the same think I dont want no Sunflower hippie flower power colour next to me. And besides I heard your car was loud :noidea:

Pappa Joe 05-27-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tpower (Post 6593582)
I was thinking the same think I dont want no Sunflower hippie flower power colour next to me. And besides I heard your car was loud :noidea:


lol, ya the colour is loud,not the car Maybe you thinking of other Joe who scares puppies,children and wakes the dead :D

Zdrrguy 05-27-2013 05:46 PM

Prostate Cancer is our charity for the June Show, The Autoshow ZL1 will be there, get a close up look at this Custom car, buy a raffle ticket ....you might win it!

Check out the show page: http://www.ccfbg.com/11thannualshowpage.htm

MsGreen 05-28-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zdrrguy (Post 6595443)
Prostate Cancer is our charity for the June Show, The Autoshow ZL1 will be there, get a close up look at this Custom car, buy a raffle ticket ....you might win it!

Check out the show page: http://www.ccfbg.com/11thannualshowpage.htm

Great cause and an awesome car! Guess we can buy tickets at the June show then.
Here's a link about the car. :w00t:
http://www.prostatecancer.ca/Get-Inv...he-Road-Raffle

MsGreen 05-29-2013 08:07 AM

Hate to be the one to mention this, but, the weather looks like there's rain in the forecast. Wonder if there's a rain date? Hope they are wrong as usual, was really looking forward to this show.

Pappa Joe 05-29-2013 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsGreen (Post 6602036)
Hate to be the one to mention this, but, the weather looks like there's rain in the forecast. Wonder if there's a rain date? Hope they are wrong as usual, was really looking forward to this show.


Aye ,was thinking same thing! Ponyeatr has never seen any rain,guess he will have to stay where its safe n warm. :sad0147::frown:

MsGreen 05-29-2013 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pappa Joe (Post 6602119)
Aye ,was thinking same thing! Ponyeatr has never seen any rain,guess he will have to stay where its safe n warm. :sad0147::frown:

This really sucks! Friday and Saturday night it was freezing, now it may rain. Really hope the weather is wrong for this weekend and it turns out to be sunny, dry and hot...
:pray:

Zdrrguy 05-29-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsGreen (Post 6602036)
Hate to be the one to mention this, but, the weather looks like there's rain in the forecast. Wonder if there's a rain date? Hope they are wrong as usual, was really looking forward to this show.

***June Show Update*** There is NO rain date, both days look like crap , We cannot get the resources to run the show on Sunday smooth enough.
We are frustrated with the possible forecast, everyone has put a lot of work into this years show

We are hoping and praying for decent enough weather on Saturday to get most of the show in.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.